Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Introduction, December & January
1. What is Hunter S. Thompson's occupation?
2. At the time of this book, who employed Thompson?
3. What is unusual about Thompson's description of himself in the Introduction?
4. Besides alcohol, what drug does Thompson readily admit to using regularly?
5. How does Thompson prefer to do his work?
6. According to Thompson, what vote do the politicians generally look down upon?
7. Why does the author posit that politicians dismiss a certain type of vote in "January"?
8. Who does the younger generation tend to vote like?
9. In "January," whose vote is discussed alongside the generational voting habits?
10. According to Thompson, in "January," who beat Johnson in New...
This section contains 2,562 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)