|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thompson explain as being the result of an intense situation in regards to the reserve personnel during a campaign?
(a) The people begin to rebel against their tight schedule.
(b) The people isolate themselves.
(c) The people act out.
(d) The people grow touchier.
2. In Thompson's account of the airplane arrangements, how do several people view being forced onto the Dakota Queen II?
3. How does Thompson balance his frantic writing with the long periods of boredom in "November?"
4. During "January," what does Thompson say was inappropriate during the previous social setting?
(a) His clothing.
(b) Whether to bring a date or not.
(c) The socialites who would be present.
(d) The date of the event.
5. Who does the younger generation tend to vote like?
(a) The current President.
(b) The previous generation.
(c) The celebrities.
(d) The most exposed candidate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must Thompson strictly adhere to the schedule set forth by the Rolling Stone?
2. What is the name of the airplane which carries the reserve personnel during the campaign of 1972?
3. Whom does Thompson describe as being less of a hand-shaker and more of an actor with his constituents?
4. At the writing of this book, what do Americans realize about politics?
5. Why is it necessary for the politicians have so many meet-and-greets to shake hands with many different workers?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)