|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Bobby Kennedy refer to as "the most decent man in the Senate?"
2. In general, who flies on Thompson's preferred plane?
(c) Reserve personnel.
3. What two people does Thompson compare to the Yin/Yang?
(a) Nixon and McGovern.
(b) Wallace and Muskie.
(c) Kennedy and McCarthy.
(d) Mankiewicz and Ziegler.
4. At the writing of this book, what do Americans realize about politics?
(a) Politicians are not really in charge.
(b) They are deceptive.
(c) Politicians cannot readily pull troops in and out of a country.
(d) American votes do force change.
5. What does Thompson posit as being the source of his toenail anxiety?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author believe Americans want and need?
2. What is Thompson unable to explain about his preferred candidate in "October?"
3. On the louder of the two planes in "November Continued," what does Thompson say is present?
4. In "July," in the ballroom, what reaction do the constituents have towards George Wallace?
5. In "January," whose vote is discussed alongside the generational voting habits?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)