|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what political office does Thompson decide to run?
(a) House of Representatives.
2. According to the subheading of "November," where is Thompson stoned?
(a) A football game.
(b) A Hotel.
(c) A Press conference.
(d) The Zoo Plane.
3. What is significant about the residents of the retirement home the candidates visit in "May?"
(a) They are of all different ethnicities.
(b) They are all connected to powerful families in Washington, D.C.
(c) They are wealthy.
(d) They are all women.
4. What level of recognition is finally granted to Thompson during "September?"
(a) He is given an award for his campaign coverage.
(b) He is allowed to travel with the politicians themselves.
(c) He is finally made a member of the Presidential Press Corps.
(d) He is given an interview with McGovern.
5. What does Thompson combine with whiskey in "November?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is McGovern not able to recover from Eagleton's omissions and lies?
2. "Dark Interlude" reveals what illness that Eagleton suffers from?
3. Where is the second location the personnel and press are taken on election day?
4. What position does Thompson assign politicians, in his analogy of the American political campaign?
5. In the meeting at the ballroom, what does Thompson hypothesize as being Wallace's goal?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)