|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, which readers does he expect will understand his decision to defuse the situation with Mankiewicz?
(a) Peaceful protestors.
(c) People who have a background in fighting.
2. When Thompson reaches his destination in "January, February, into March," how do his disrespectful peers treat him?
(a) They embarrass him.
(b) They are happy to see him.
(c) They look down on him.
(d) They all clamor for his autograph.
3. During the campaign Thomas reminisces about in "August," what did the police use to control the crowd?
(c) Noxious gasses.
(d) Riot shields.
4. What does Thompson posit as being the source of his toenail anxiety?
5. For what political office does Thompson decide to run?
(a) House of Representatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Thompson discuss as the reason for his own disillusionment in "November Continued"?
2. As a result of what happened between Mankiewicz and Thompson in "August," what do Thompson and his friend suspect Mankiewicz will do in the near-future?
3. What is Thompson unable to explain about his preferred candidate in "October?"
4. What is Hunter S. Thompson's occupation?
5. Why is Thompson angry during "June?"
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)