|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Thompson compare an American campaign trail?
(a) A hockey team.
(b) A baseball team.
(c) A chess game.
(d) A football team.
2. According to the subheading of "November," where is Thompson stoned?
(a) The Zoo Plane.
(b) A Hotel.
(c) A Press conference.
(d) A football game.
3. Why did Nixon employ Ziegler?
(a) Nixon is a terrible public speaker.
(b) Nixon needed a more liberal counterpart.
(c) Nixon antagonized the press too much.
(d) Nixon needed a man with military experience.
4. Who does the younger generation tend to vote like?
(a) The most exposed candidate.
(b) The previous generation.
(c) The current President.
(d) The celebrities.
5. Where is the second location the personnel and press are taken on election day?
(a) A local university.
(c) Voting location.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about the interview with McGovern in the Epilogue?
2. In what way did the passengers on Thompson's plane assure their own entry?
3. Why is Thompson angry during "June?"
4. Who is Ron Ziegler?
5. After "November," what form does Thompson's writing take for the rest of the book?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)