|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Thompson refers to "the American Dream," what class does he posit has the most at stake in believing in that ideal?
(a) The middle class.
(b) The upper class.
(c) The illegal immigrants.
(d) The lower class.
2. In "November," what begins to plague the author?
(b) Irregular heartbeats.
(d) Tingling in his limbs.
3. How is Thompson affected when a politician he politically respects suffers through a difficult event?
(a) He is concerned of the effects it will have on the campaign.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He laughs about it.
(d) He can barely speak of it without tears.
4. In Thompson's account of the airplane arrangements, how do several people view being forced onto the Dakota Queen II?
5. In what measurement of time is this book organized?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the reasons Thompson is so famous?
2. Which Kennedy does the Democratic party consider nominating?
3. What plane does Thompson decide better fits his personality in "November Continued?"
4. Why is Thompson concerned about his toenails?
5. According to Thompson, in "January," who beat Johnson in New Hampshire?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)