|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what measurement of time is this book organized?
2. During "January," what does Thompson say was inappropriate during the previous social setting?
(a) Whether to bring a date or not.
(b) His clothing.
(c) The date of the event.
(d) The socialites who would be present.
3. According to Thompson, what sort of person is considered to be more of the "yang" in the Yin/Yang?
(a) The manipulative person.
(b) The liar.
(c) The direct person.
(d) The smarter preson.
4. On the louder of the two planes in "November Continued," what does Thompson say is present?
(c) Illegal drugs.
5. At the end of "June," why does Thompson compare the journalists to a particularly notorious group?
(a) Their similar self-righteousness.
(b) Their similar anger.
(c) Their similar drug use.
(d) Their similar boredom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite medical issues, what is Thompson's main concern during November?
2. While traveling on airplanes, what does the author break?
3. What is a trademark of Thompson's writing, as evidenced in "June?"
4. What strikes Thompson the most about Mankiewicz's recent, violent tendencies?
5. Besides the factory, where else do the candidates go to visit and meet with workers?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)