|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Thompson describe the "yin" of the Yin/Yang?
2. Who does the younger generation tend to vote like?
(a) The current President.
(b) The previous generation.
(c) The most exposed candidate.
(d) The celebrities.
3. Why is Rosey Grier not allowed to deal with Rubin's harassment on the train?
(a) It created sympathetic press for Muskie.
(b) The other passengers threw him off the train.
(c) It would not look good for him to rough up the journalists.
(d) Rubin was protected by another journalist.
4. Why is Thompson angry during "June?"
(a) He had his alcohol confiscated.
(b) He was tricked by a politician.
(c) Someone stole his weed.
(d) An article was seized before it could be sent to Rolling Stone.
5. In "April," which position does Thompson initially apply for?
(a) A speech writer for Nixon.
(b) The White House Press Corps.
(c) McGovern's campaign director.
(d) The military.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thompson posit as being the source of his toenail anxiety?
2. What happens between Mankiewicz and Thompson in "August?"
3. While traveling on airplanes, what does the author break?
4. What is a trademark of Thompson's writing, as evidenced in "June?"
5. At the time of this book, who employed Thompson?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)