|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "November Continued," who is barred from flying with Thompson and the others on their plane?
(a) The political staff.
(b) The journalists.
(c) The stewardesses.
(d) The politician's families.
2. How does Thompson describe the "yin" of the Yin/Yang?
3. On the louder of the two planes in "November Continued," what does Thompson say is present?
(a) Illegal drugs.
4. According to Thompson, what group was responsible for settling the South?
(d) The wealthy.
5. For what reason does Senator McCarthy visit the factory workers in "May?"
(a) To make sure they are being given proper benefits.
(b) To visit where his father used to work there.
(c) To shake their hands.
(d) To see a factory local to his hometown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Nixon employ Ziegler?
2. Why must Thompson strictly adhere to the schedule set forth by the Rolling Stone?
3. From "January, February, into March," what is the core conflict between Thompson and the politicians?
4. According to those who approve of professional speech writers, what purpose do the writers serve for the politicians?
5. In "July," in the ballroom, what reaction do the constituents have towards George Wallace?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)