|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hunter S. Thompson's occupation?
(a) Campaign manager.
2. What campaign is Thompson covering in "Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72?"
(a) Wallace's campaign.
(b) McGovern's campaign.
(c) Muskie's campaign.
(d) Nixon's campaign.
3. What position does Thompson assign politicians, in his analogy of the American political campaign?
(b) The rook.
(d) Tight ends.
4. What is particularly colorful about the letter exchange in "July?"
(a) Thompson includes a few tabs of acid with the letters.
(b) Thompson reveals some secrets about Eagleton.
(c) Thompson reveals the sordid parties that happen with the journalists.
(d) Thompson manages to call his correspondant by several filthy names.
5. In Miami, who forces the Senator to keep his speech and interviews short?
(a) Frank Mankiwiecz.
(b) George McGovern.
(c) Peter Sheridan.
(d) Hunter S. Thompson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thompson prefer to do his work?
2. How do politicians tend to view journalists, according to Thompson?
3. On the louder of the two planes in "November Continued," what does Thompson say is present?
4. What does Thompson posit as being the source of his toenail anxiety?
5. In this book, what is used to separate groups of paragraphs?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)