|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many aircraft are generally used on the campaign trail?
2. In "November Continued," what is the reputation of the journalists Thompson travels with?
(a) They are talentless hacks.
(b) They are angry speech writers.
(c) They are vitriolic gossip hounds.
(d) They are responsible writers.
3. Who does the younger generation tend to vote like?
(a) The current President.
(b) The most exposed candidate.
(c) The celebrities.
(d) The previous generation.
4. How is Thompson affected when a politician he politically respects suffers through a difficult event?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He laughs about it.
(c) He is concerned of the effects it will have on the campaign.
(d) He can barely speak of it without tears.
5. Whom did Bobby Kennedy refer to as "the most decent man in the Senate?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Thompson appear to feel relieved and more justified in his habits during "June?"
2. When Thompson reaches his destination in "January, February, into March," how do his disrespectful peers treat him?
3. Why did Nixon employ Ziegler?
4. After Thompson's encounter with Mankiewicz, how does the author's friend recommend they defuse the situation?
5. What is the tone of "October?"
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)