|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, October.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which group does George Wallace apparently have the most affinity?
(a) The middle-classes.
(b) The rich businessmen.
(c) The factory workers.
(d) The students.
2. At the end of "June," why does Thompson compare the journalists to a particularly notorious group?
(a) Their similar self-righteousness.
(b) Their similar anger.
(c) Their similar boredom.
(d) Their similar drug use.
3. What is the tone of "October?"
(d) Excited and nervous.
4. Besides alcohol, what drug does Thompson readily admit to using regularly?
5. As a result of what happened between Mankiewicz and Thompson in "August," what do Thompson and his friend suspect Mankiewicz will do in the near-future?
(a) Mankiewicz will pretend nothing ever happened.
(b) Mankiewicz will likely apologize.
(c) Mankiewicz will owe Thompson a favor in return for not reporting him.
(d) Mankiewicz will return to assault Thompson again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which demographic does the Democratic party worry about reaching if they do not have a Kennedy?
2. In "April," which position does Thompson initially apply for?
3. In what measurement of time is this book organized?
4. In what city was Bobby Kennedy assassinated?
5. For whom does Thompson harbor a strange affection?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)