|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, October.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city was Bobby Kennedy assassinated?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York City.
(d) Washington, D.C.
2. According to Thompson, what group was responsible for settling the South?
(c) The wealthy.
3. After learning the mechanics of the campaign trail, how does Thompson find his travels?
(c) Pleasently routine.
4. In "January, February, into March," what is the reason Thompson makes several people angry with him?
(a) He is caught with hashish.
(b) He gets very drunk in front of the President.
(c) He punches Mankiewicz.
(d) He refuses to remove his hat.
5. How does Thompson describe the "yin" of the Yin/Yang?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thompson assist a group of people in "January, February, into March" who informed him of their collective hatred for politicians?
2. Why is Rosey Grier not allowed to deal with Rubin's harassment on the train?
3. For what is Jerry Rubin known?
4. In his memory of a previous campaign, what does Thompson realize about the police officers?
5. According to Thompson, because of their origins, who do Southerners respect?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)