|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides alcohol, what drug does Thompson readily admit to using regularly?
2. According to Thompson, how much time do the candidates devote to meeting constituents?
(a) Ten hours a day, for fourteen months.
(b) Eighteen hours a day, for a year and a half.
(c) Twelve hours a day, for a year.
(d) Eight hours a day, for two years.
3. What does Thompson openly acknowledge about his work in "February & March?"
(a) His lack of insight.
(b) His lack of skill.
(c) His demograph is not exactly widespread.
(d) His own biases.
4. When covering political stories, how does Thompson generally feel around large groups of unconnected people who cannot mix well?
(c) At ease.
5. With which group does George Wallace apparently have the most affinity?
(a) The factory workers.
(b) The rich businessmen.
(c) The middle-classes.
(d) The students.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thompson assist a group of people in "January, February, into March" who informed him of their collective hatred for politicians?
2. In what state does Thompson frequently find himself during social settings involving politicians and journalists?
3. What does Thompson posit as being the source of his toenail anxiety?
4. What reason is Thompson given that attempts to diminish the importance of his employer?
5. Why does Thompson believe the journalists are turning to drugs?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)