|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of "June," why does Thompson compare the journalists to a particularly notorious group?
(a) Their similar drug use.
(b) Their similar self-righteousness.
(c) Their similar boredom.
(d) Their similar anger.
2. Why is Thompson concerned about his toenails?
(a) They are growing in a different color.
(b) They are flaking away.
(c) They are growing too quickly.
(d) They are not growing.
3. In what state does Thompson frequently find himself during social settings involving politicians and journalists?
4. In the beginning of "May," at which primary is Thompson present?
(d) South Carolina.
5. During the May primary, how does Thompson describe a politician hearing a particular sound?
(a) A vulture picking at carrion.
(b) A fox getting caught in a trap.
(c) A cat being cornered by a dog.
(d) A werewolf killing one's guard dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What incident (with which he had no involvement) harms Thompson's reputation as a professional?
2. Which Kennedy does the Democratic party consider nominating?
3. In "January, February, into March," what is the reason Thompson makes several people angry with him?
4. According to Thompson, what vote do the politicians generally look down upon?
5. Why is it necessary for the politicians have so many meet-and-greets to shake hands with many different workers?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)