|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "January," whose vote is discussed alongside the generational voting habits?
(b) European immigrants.
(c) African Americans.
2. According to Thompson, in "January," who beat Johnson in New Hampshire?
(a) The Muskie voters.
(b) The Nixon voters.
(c) The McCarthy voters.
(d) The Wallace voters.
3. For what is Jerry Rubin known?
(a) As a Yippie activist.
(b) For Communism.
(c) For attempting to levitate the Pentagon.
(d) For furthering the knowledge of drugs with Timothy Leary.
4. What does Thompson openly acknowledge about his work in "February & March?"
(a) His demograph is not exactly widespread.
(b) His lack of insight.
(c) His lack of skill.
(d) His own biases.
5. Why is Rosey Grier not allowed to deal with Rubin's harassment on the train?
(a) It created sympathetic press for Muskie.
(b) Rubin was protected by another journalist.
(c) The other passengers threw him off the train.
(d) It would not look good for him to rough up the journalists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What campaign is Thompson covering in "Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72?"
2. How is Thompson affected when a politician he politically respects suffers through a difficult event?
3. What is Hunter S. Thompson's occupation?
4. Why is Thompson concerned about his toenails?
5. During the May primary, how does Thompson describe a politician hearing a particular sound?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)