|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Thompson, who was most notably not a target when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated?
(a) George Wallace.
(b) George Meany.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) Rosey Grier.
2. What does Thompson openly acknowledge about his work in "February & March?"
(a) His own biases.
(b) His demograph is not exactly widespread.
(c) His lack of insight.
(d) His lack of skill.
3. In "May," according to research, which way does Thompson say is the best and probably only way to win the campaign?
(a) Public appearances.
(b) Speeches to rile up the younger crowds.
(c) A polished appearance.
(d) Promises to withdraw the troops from Vietnam.
4. "Dark Interlude" reveals what illness that Eagleton suffers from?
(d) Bipolar disorder.
5. According to Thompson, what vote do the politicians generally look down upon?
(c) Elderly women.
(d) Middle-aged men.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thompson reaches his destination in "January, February, into March," how do his disrespectful peers treat him?
2. What is significant about the residents of the retirement home the candidates visit in "May?"
3. According to Thompson, what group was responsible for settling the South?
4. Besides alcohol, what drug does Thompson readily admit to using regularly?
5. According to Thompson, because of their origins, who do Southerners respect?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)