|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What journalistic term does Thompson use to describe Wallace's speeches in "July?"
2. Who does the younger generation tend to vote like?
(a) The previous generation.
(b) The most exposed candidate.
(c) The current President.
(d) The celebrities.
3. Besides the factory, where else do the candidates go to visit and meet with workers?
(a) A library.
(b) A hospital.
(c) An automotive shop.
(d) A slaughterhouse.
4. In what measurement of time is this book organized?
5. With which party in Florida does Rubin claim to be registered?
(b) Green Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author posit that politicians dismiss a certain type of vote in "January"?
2. According to Thompson, what vote do the politicians generally look down upon?
3. In "January, February, into March," what is the reason Thompson makes several people angry with him?
4. At times during slow periods on the campaign trail, what do journalists find themselves resenting?
5. Why is it necessary for the politicians have so many meet-and-greets to shake hands with many different workers?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)