|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason is Thompson given that attempts to diminish the importance of his employer?
(a) His editor is a known communist.
(b) He works for a music magazine.
(c) His employer never served in Vietnam.
(d) His magazine is the lowest-ranked in the country.
2. In "April," which position does Thompson initially apply for?
(a) McGovern's campaign director.
(b) A speech writer for Nixon.
(c) The military.
(d) The White House Press Corps.
3. What does Thompson openly acknowledge about his work in "February & March?"
(a) His demograph is not exactly widespread.
(b) His lack of insight.
(c) His own biases.
(d) His lack of skill.
4. Throughout "March," which politician does Thompson particularly focus on?
(a) Edmund Muskie.
(b) Ted Kennedy.
(c) George Wallace.
(d) John Lindsay.
5. From "January, February, into March," what is the core conflict between Thompson and the politicians?
(a) Vietnam War.
(b) Class issues.
(c) Kent State.
(d) Legalization of marijuana.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thompson assist a group of people in "January, February, into March" who informed him of their collective hatred for politicians?
2. According to his anecdotes in "January, February, into March," why is Thompson never be able to fit in with the upper classes?
3. According to Thompson, who was most notably not a target when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated?
4. In what measurement of time is this book organized?
5. What is one of the reasons Thompson is so famous?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)