|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what measurement of time is this book organized?
2. What campaign is Thompson covering in "Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72?"
(a) Wallace's campaign.
(b) Nixon's campaign.
(c) McGovern's campaign.
(d) Muskie's campaign.
3. According to Thompson, who was most notably not a target when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated?
(a) George Meany.
(b) Rosey Grier.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) George Wallace.
4. Who does the younger generation tend to vote like?
(a) The previous generation.
(b) The celebrities.
(c) The current President.
(d) The most exposed candidate.
5. How does Thompson assist a group of people in "January, February, into March" who informed him of their collective hatred for politicians?
(a) Getting their car on the road.
(b) Reconstructing the motor.
(c) Changing their oil.
(d) Flagging down a ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Thompson compare the writer's problem he discusses in "June?"
2. What does Thompson believe is the source of the journalists' most common writing problem?
3. Whom does Thompson describe as being less of a hand-shaker and more of an actor with his constituents?
4. In "January, February, into March," what is the reason Thompson makes several people angry with him?
5. At times during slow periods on the campaign trail, what do journalists find themselves resenting?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)