|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "June," what is significant about drug use among the journalists?
(a) It is highly secretive.
(b) It is becoming more open.
(c) It is blatant and frequent.
(d) It is non-existent.
2. What is Hunter S. Thompson's occupation?
(d) Campaign manager.
3. At the end of "June," why does Thompson compare the journalists to a particularly notorious group?
(a) Their similar self-righteousness.
(b) Their similar anger.
(c) Their similar boredom.
(d) Their similar drug use.
4. Why is Thompson angry during "June?"
(a) He was tricked by a politician.
(b) An article was seized before it could be sent to Rolling Stone.
(c) He had his alcohol confiscated.
(d) Someone stole his weed.
5. Despite, or perhaps, because of Thompson's own preferences, what in his writing identifies him as a trustworthy source of information and editorials?
(a) Clean living.
(b) Respect for everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Kennedy would not be likely to win the state of Georgia, what key city could he almost definitely win?
2. During "January," what does Thompson say was inappropriate during the previous social setting?
3. What campaign is Thompson covering in "Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72?"
4. Why does Thompson believe the journalists are turning to drugs?
5. How is Thompson affected when a politician he politically respects suffers through a difficult event?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)