|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Thompson frequently find himself during social settings involving politicians and journalists?
2. What does Thompson openly acknowledge about his work in "February & March?"
(a) His lack of insight.
(b) His lack of skill.
(c) His own biases.
(d) His demograph is not exactly widespread.
3. In "January, February, into March," what is the reason Thompson makes several people angry with him?
(a) He punches Mankiewicz.
(b) He gets very drunk in front of the President.
(c) He refuses to remove his hat.
(d) He is caught with hashish.
4. Which demographic does the Democratic party worry about reaching if they do not have a Kennedy?
(b) African Americans.
5. What is significant about the residents of the retirement home the candidates visit in "May?"
(a) They are of all different ethnicities.
(b) They are all connected to powerful families in Washington, D.C.
(c) They are all women.
(d) They are wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Kennedy would not be likely to win the state of Georgia, what key city could he almost definitely win?
2. According to his anecdotes in "January, February, into March," why is Thompson never be able to fit in with the upper classes?
3. For what reason does Senator McCarthy visit the factory workers in "May?"
4. How is Thompson affected when a politician he politically respects suffers through a difficult event?
5. Fill in the blank: Journalists can only view ______ as being either worthy of respect or derision.
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)