|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thompson posit as being the source of his toenail anxiety?
2. Why does Thompson believe the journalists are turning to drugs?
(a) They want to experiment while away from their loved ones.
(b) They want to emulate Thompson.
(c) They are trying to get a better grasp on the younger generation.
(d) They are not coping well with cabin fever.
3. How do politicians tend to view journalists, according to Thompson?
(a) Failed politicians.
(b) News-hungry pigs.
(c) Writers who could not sell a novel.
4. According to Thompson, who was most notably not a target when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated?
(a) George Meany.
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) Rosey Grier.
(d) George Wallace.
5. In Miami, who forces the Senator to keep his speech and interviews short?
(a) Peter Sheridan.
(b) Frank Mankiwiecz.
(c) Hunter S. Thompson.
(d) George McGovern.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thompson prefer to do his work?
2. Despite, or perhaps, because of Thompson's own preferences, what in his writing identifies him as a trustworthy source of information and editorials?
3. What does Thompson openly acknowledge about his work in "February & March?"
4. According to his anecdotes in "January, February, into March," why is Thompson never be able to fit in with the upper classes?
5. For whom does Thompson harbor a strange affection?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)