|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fill in the blank: Journalists can only view ______ as being either worthy of respect or derision.
(a) Other journalists.
(c) Police officers.
(d) Campaign managers.
2. In what city was Bobby Kennedy assassinated?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York City.
(d) Washington, D.C.
3. With which party in Florida does Rubin claim to be registered?
(d) Green Party.
4. Despite, or perhaps, because of Thompson's own preferences, what in his writing identifies him as a trustworthy source of information and editorials?
(a) Clean living.
(d) Respect for everyone.
5. In "January," whose vote is discussed alongside the generational voting habits?
(a) European immigrants.
(c) African Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the May primary, how does Thompson describe a politician hearing a particular sound?
2. After learning the mechanics of the campaign trail, how does Thompson find his travels?
3. In "June," what is significant about drug use among the journalists?
4. Why does Thompson appear to feel relieved and more justified in his habits during "June?"
5. At the time of this book, who employed Thompson?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)