|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the reasons Thompson is so famous?
(a) Thompson wins the Pulitzer.
(b) Thompson single-handedly calls out an entire governmental branch on their corruption.
(c) Thompson marries into a famous family.
(d) He has a rebellious image, though everyone tolerates him.
2. After learning the mechanics of the campaign trail, how does Thompson find his travels?
(c) Pleasently routine.
3. When Thompson reaches his destination in "January, February, into March," how do his disrespectful peers treat him?
(a) They all clamor for his autograph.
(b) They look down on him.
(c) They embarrass him.
(d) They are happy to see him.
4. To what does Thompson compare the writer's problem he discusses in "June?"
(b) Removing the tongue.
(c) A skin graft.
5. According to Thompson, who was most notably not a target when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated?
(a) George Wallace.
(b) George Meany.
(c) Rosey Grier.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Thompson, what vote do the politicians generally look down upon?
2. Why is it necessary for the politicians have so many meet-and-greets to shake hands with many different workers?
3. Throughout "March," which politician does Thompson particularly focus on?
4. Why is Rosey Grier not allowed to deal with Rubin's harassment on the train?
5. Why does the author posit that politicians dismiss a certain type of vote in "January"?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)