|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hunter S. Thompson's occupation?
(a) Campaign manager.
2. What is a trademark of Thompson's writing, as evidenced in "June?"
(a) His frequent references to celebrities.
(b) His interviews with the candidates.
(c) His ability to make connections between disparate events.
(d) His factual accounts.
3. Fill in the blank: Journalists can only view ______ as being either worthy of respect or derision.
(a) Campaign managers.
(c) Police officers.
(d) Other journalists.
4. Although Kennedy would not be likely to win the state of Georgia, what key city could he almost definitely win?
5. In this book, what is used to separate groups of paragraphs?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Thompson, who was most notably not a target when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated?
2. For whom does Thompson harbor a strange affection?
3. What is one of the reasons Thompson is so famous?
4. What campaign is Thompson covering in "Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72?"
5. What incident (with which he had no involvement) harms Thompson's reputation as a professional?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)