|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which party in Florida does Rubin claim to be registered?
(b) Green Party.
2. Why is Thompson angry during "June?"
(a) Someone stole his weed.
(b) He was tricked by a politician.
(c) He had his alcohol confiscated.
(d) An article was seized before it could be sent to Rolling Stone.
3. What is Hunter S. Thompson's occupation?
(a) Campaign manager.
4. When Thompson reaches his destination in "January, February, into March," how do his disrespectful peers treat him?
(a) They look down on him.
(b) They embarrass him.
(c) They all clamor for his autograph.
(d) They are happy to see him.
5. What does Thompson posit as being the source of his toenail anxiety?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about Thompson's description of himself in the Introduction?
2. According to Thompson, how much time do the candidates devote to meeting constituents?
3. Throughout "March," which politician does Thompson particularly focus on?
4. In "January, February, into March," what is the reason Thompson makes several people angry with him?
5. Which Kennedy does the Democratic party consider nominating?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)