|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason is Thompson given that attempts to diminish the importance of his employer?
(a) His employer never served in Vietnam.
(b) His magazine is the lowest-ranked in the country.
(c) His editor is a known communist.
(d) He works for a music magazine.
2. Why is Thompson angry during "June?"
(a) He had his alcohol confiscated.
(b) He was tricked by a politician.
(c) Someone stole his weed.
(d) An article was seized before it could be sent to Rolling Stone.
3. In "January," whose vote is discussed alongside the generational voting habits?
(a) African Americans.
(b) European immigrants.
4. According to Thompson, in "January," who beat Johnson in New Hampshire?
(a) The Muskie voters.
(b) The Wallace voters.
(c) The McCarthy voters.
(d) The Nixon voters.
5. Besides alcohol, what drug does Thompson readily admit to using regularly?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "January, February, into March," what is the reason Thompson makes several people angry with him?
2. When Thompson hears a specific sound during the May primary, which group does he claim this sound would particularly distress?
3. In "May," according to research, which way does Thompson say is the best and probably only way to win the campaign?
4. In what city was Bobby Kennedy assassinated?
5. During the May primary, how does Thompson describe a politician hearing a particular sound?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)