|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Thompson assist a group of people in "January, February, into March" who informed him of their collective hatred for politicians?
(a) Reconstructing the motor.
(b) Flagging down a ride.
(c) Changing their oil.
(d) Getting their car on the road.
2. According to Thompson, in "January," who beat Johnson in New Hampshire?
(a) The Wallace voters.
(b) The Nixon voters.
(c) The Muskie voters.
(d) The McCarthy voters.
3. For what is Jerry Rubin known?
(a) For Communism.
(b) For attempting to levitate the Pentagon.
(c) For furthering the knowledge of drugs with Timothy Leary.
(d) As a Yippie activist.
4. In "April," which position does Thompson initially apply for?
(a) A speech writer for Nixon.
(b) McGovern's campaign director.
(c) The White House Press Corps.
(d) The military.
5. Although Kennedy would not be likely to win the state of Georgia, what key city could he almost definitely win?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thompson prefer to do his work?
2. Why is Rosey Grier not allowed to deal with Rubin's harassment on the train?
3. Fill in the blank: Journalists can only view ______ as being either worthy of respect or derision.
4. Which Kennedy does the Democratic party consider nominating?
5. In Miami, who forces the Senator to keep his speech and interviews short?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)