|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Thompson prefer to do his work?
(a) With heavy deadlines.
(b) In the shower.
(c) With a collaborator.
(d) Easily and slowly.
2. According to Thompson, what vote do the politicians generally look down upon?
(c) Middle-aged men.
(d) Elderly women.
3. Which demographic does the Democratic party worry about reaching if they do not have a Kennedy?
(b) African Americans.
4. According to his anecdotes in "January, February, into March," why is Thompson never be able to fit in with the upper classes?
(a) He does not enjoy wearing nicer clothes.
(b) He is proud of being able to work every day.
(c) He is too cynical for them.
(d) He cannot grovel for affection.
5. In "January, February, into March," what is the reason Thompson makes several people angry with him?
(a) He gets very drunk in front of the President.
(b) He refuses to remove his hat.
(c) He is caught with hashish.
(d) He punches Mankiewicz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What catches Thompson's attention at the primary in early May?
2. What incident (with which he had no involvement) harms Thompson's reputation as a professional?
3. Why is Rosey Grier not allowed to deal with Rubin's harassment on the train?
4. What campaign is Thompson covering in "Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72?"
5. In the beginning of "May," at which primary is Thompson present?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)