|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Miami, who forces the Senator to keep his speech and interviews short?
(a) George McGovern.
(b) Hunter S. Thompson.
(c) Frank Mankiwiecz.
(d) Peter Sheridan.
2. In "January," whose vote is discussed alongside the generational voting habits?
(a) African Americans.
(b) European immigrants.
3. Who does Rubin claim will march down to the Convention Center in July?
(a) Timothy Leary.
(b) Ten thousand naked hippies.
(c) One hundred Yippie activists.
(d) Every hippie celebrity in the country.
4. In what city was Bobby Kennedy assassinated?
(a) New York City.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Washington, D.C.
5. During the May primary, how does Thompson describe a politician hearing a particular sound?
(a) A cat being cornered by a dog.
(b) A fox getting caught in a trap.
(c) A werewolf killing one's guard dog.
(d) A vulture picking at carrion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the younger generation tend to vote like?
2. In what state does Thompson frequently find himself during social settings involving politicians and journalists?
3. What reason is Thompson given that attempts to diminish the importance of his employer?
4. What incident (with which he had no involvement) harms Thompson's reputation as a professional?
5. Which demographic does the Democratic party worry about reaching if they do not have a Kennedy?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)