|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the May primary, how does Thompson describe a politician hearing a particular sound?
(a) A cat being cornered by a dog.
(b) A werewolf killing one's guard dog.
(c) A vulture picking at carrion.
(d) A fox getting caught in a trap.
2. In the beginning of "May," at which primary is Thompson present?
(b) South Carolina.
3. With which party in Florida does Rubin claim to be registered?
(c) Green Party.
4. Who does Rubin claim will march down to the Convention Center in July?
(a) Timothy Leary.
(b) Every hippie celebrity in the country.
(c) One hundred Yippie activists.
(d) Ten thousand naked hippies.
5. According to Thompson's anecdote, in "February & March," where does McCarthy go to gain favor with the working class?
(a) A slaughterhouse.
(b) A university.
(c) A factory.
(d) A retirement community.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Thompson affected when a politician he politically respects suffers through a difficult event?
2. Which demographic does the Democratic party worry about reaching if they do not have a Kennedy?
3. What is Hunter S. Thompson's occupation?
4. What campaign is Thompson covering in "Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72?"
5. When Thompson hears a specific sound during the May primary, which group does he claim this sound would particularly distress?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)