|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Thompson, who was most notably not a target when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated?
(a) George Wallace.
(b) George Meany.
(c) Rosey Grier.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
2. In Miami, who forces the Senator to keep his speech and interviews short?
(a) Hunter S. Thompson.
(b) Peter Sheridan.
(c) Frank Mankiwiecz.
(d) George McGovern.
3. What reason is Thompson given that attempts to diminish the importance of his employer?
(a) His editor is a known communist.
(b) His employer never served in Vietnam.
(c) He works for a music magazine.
(d) His magazine is the lowest-ranked in the country.
4. How is Thompson affected when a politician he politically respects suffers through a difficult event?
(a) He laughs about it.
(b) He can barely speak of it without tears.
(c) He is concerned of the effects it will have on the campaign.
(d) He is angry.
5. Although Kennedy would not be likely to win the state of Georgia, what key city could he almost definitely win?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thompson describe the Washington D.C. journalists in "January?"
2. In "April," which position does Thompson initially apply for?
3. What campaign is Thompson covering in "Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72?"
4. According to Thompson's anecdote, in "February & March," where does McCarthy go to gain favor with the working class?
5. In the beginning of "May," at which primary is Thompson present?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)