|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Miami, who forces the Senator to keep his speech and interviews short?
(a) Frank Mankiwiecz.
(b) George McGovern.
(c) Hunter S. Thompson.
(d) Peter Sheridan.
2. How does Thompson prefer to do his work?
(a) With a collaborator.
(b) Easily and slowly.
(c) With heavy deadlines.
(d) In the shower.
3. During "January," what does Thompson say was inappropriate during the previous social setting?
(a) Whether to bring a date or not.
(b) The date of the event.
(c) His clothing.
(d) The socialites who would be present.
4. During the May primary, how does Thompson describe a politician hearing a particular sound?
(a) A fox getting caught in a trap.
(b) A vulture picking at carrion.
(c) A werewolf killing one's guard dog.
(d) A cat being cornered by a dog.
5. With which party in Florida does Rubin claim to be registered?
(c) Green Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Thompson, who was most notably not a target when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated?
2. When Thompson hears a specific sound during the May primary, which group does he claim this sound would particularly distress?
3. What campaign is Thompson covering in "Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72?"
4. In "January, February, into March," what is the reason Thompson makes several people angry with him?
5. In the beginning of "May," at which primary is Thompson present?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)