|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Thompson reaches his destination in "January, February, into March," how do his disrespectful peers treat him?
(a) They all clamor for his autograph.
(b) They embarrass him.
(c) They look down on him.
(d) They are happy to see him.
2. According to Thompson, what vote do the politicians generally look down upon?
(c) Middle-aged men.
(d) Elderly women.
3. How does Thompson prefer to do his work?
(a) With heavy deadlines.
(b) In the shower.
(c) Easily and slowly.
(d) With a collaborator.
4. In the beginning of "May," at which primary is Thompson present?
(a) South Carolina.
5. When Thompson hears a specific sound during the May primary, which group does he claim this sound would particularly distress?
(c) American troops.
(d) Middle America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite the opinions politicians hold of the press, which of the following is not a trademark of Hunter S. Thompson (illustrating the man's indifference to what the politicians think of him)?
2. In what city was Bobby Kennedy assassinated?
3. Which demographic does the Democratic party worry about reaching if they do not have a Kennedy?
4. What reason does Thompson posit that makes the campaign he is covering particularly difficult for all participants?
5. Why is Rosey Grier not allowed to deal with Rubin's harassment on the train?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)