|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thompson openly acknowledge about his work in "February & March?"
(a) His own biases.
(b) His lack of insight.
(c) His demograph is not exactly widespread.
(d) His lack of skill.
2. From "January, February, into March," what is the core conflict between Thompson and the politicians?
(a) Legalization of marijuana.
(b) Class issues.
(c) Vietnam War.
(d) Kent State.
3. During the May primary, how does Thompson describe a politician hearing a particular sound?
(a) A werewolf killing one's guard dog.
(b) A cat being cornered by a dog.
(c) A vulture picking at carrion.
(d) A fox getting caught in a trap.
4. Although Kennedy would not be likely to win the state of Georgia, what key city could he almost definitely win?
5. In "January, February, into March," what is the reason Thompson makes several people angry with him?
(a) He gets very drunk in front of the President.
(b) He punches Mankiewicz.
(c) He is caught with hashish.
(d) He refuses to remove his hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Kennedy does the Democratic party consider nominating?
2. In what state does Thompson frequently find himself during social settings involving politicians and journalists?
3. What incident (with which he had no involvement) harms Thompson's reputation as a professional?
4. What campaign is Thompson covering in "Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72?"
5. In "January," whose vote is discussed alongside the generational voting habits?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)