|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time of this book, who employed Thompson?
(a) Washington Post.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Seattle Post-Intelligencer.
(d) Rolling Stone.
2. During the May primary, how does Thompson describe a politician hearing a particular sound?
(a) A fox getting caught in a trap.
(b) A cat being cornered by a dog.
(c) A werewolf killing one's guard dog.
(d) A vulture picking at carrion.
3. With which party in Florida does Rubin claim to be registered?
(d) Green Party.
4. Who does Rubin claim will march down to the Convention Center in July?
(a) One hundred Yippie activists.
(b) Timothy Leary.
(c) Ten thousand naked hippies.
(d) Every hippie celebrity in the country.
5. For whom does Thompson harbor a strange affection?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "January," whose vote is discussed alongside the generational voting habits?
2. In "April," which position does Thompson initially apply for?
3. What reason is Thompson given that attempts to diminish the importance of his employer?
4. According to Thompson's anecdote, in "February & March," where does McCarthy go to gain favor with the working class?
5. How do politicians tend to view journalists, according to Thompson?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)