|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thompson openly acknowledge about his work in "February & March?"
(a) His lack of insight.
(b) His lack of skill.
(c) His demograph is not exactly widespread.
(d) His own biases.
2. In "January, February, into March," what is the reason Thompson makes several people angry with him?
(a) He punches Mankiewicz.
(b) He refuses to remove his hat.
(c) He gets very drunk in front of the President.
(d) He is caught with hashish.
3. During the May primary, how does Thompson describe a politician hearing a particular sound?
(a) A cat being cornered by a dog.
(b) A vulture picking at carrion.
(c) A werewolf killing one's guard dog.
(d) A fox getting caught in a trap.
4. Which Kennedy does the Democratic party consider nominating?
(a) Ted Kennedy.
(b) Joseph Kennedy.
(c) Bobby Kennedy.
(d) Patrick Kennedy.
5. Who does Rubin claim will march down to the Convention Center in July?
(a) One hundred Yippie activists.
(b) Ten thousand naked hippies.
(c) Every hippie celebrity in the country.
(d) Timothy Leary.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to his anecdotes in "January, February, into March," why is Thompson never be able to fit in with the upper classes?
2. Besides alcohol, what drug does Thompson readily admit to using regularly?
3. When Thompson reaches his destination in "January, February, into March," how do his disrespectful peers treat him?
4. Why does the author posit that politicians dismiss a certain type of vote in "January"?
5. In what city was Bobby Kennedy assassinated?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)