|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Thompson prefer to do his work?
(a) Easily and slowly.
(b) In the shower.
(c) With heavy deadlines.
(d) With a collaborator.
2. Which demographic does the Democratic party worry about reaching if they do not have a Kennedy?
(b) African Americans.
3. When covering political stories, how does Thompson generally feel around large groups of unconnected people who cannot mix well?
(b) At ease.
4. According to Thompson, what vote do the politicians generally look down upon?
(a) Middle-aged men.
(d) Elderly women.
5. What incident (with which he had no involvement) harms Thompson's reputation as a professional?
(a) A drug bust.
(b) Ten thousand naked hippies showing up to protest Nixon.
(c) A motorcycle accident.
(d) The drunken, belligerent behavior of the person who stole his ID.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Jerry Rubin known?
2. During "January," what does Thompson say was inappropriate during the previous social setting?
3. From "January, February, into March," what is the core conflict between Thompson and the politicians?
4. What is unusual about Thompson's description of himself in the Introduction?
5. In "January, February, into March," what is the reason Thompson makes several people angry with him?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)