|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Rosey Grier not allowed to deal with Rubin's harassment on the train?
(a) It created sympathetic press for Muskie.
(b) It would not look good for him to rough up the journalists.
(c) The other passengers threw him off the train.
(d) Rubin was protected by another journalist.
2. When covering political stories, how does Thompson generally feel around large groups of unconnected people who cannot mix well?
(c) At ease.
3. Despite the opinions politicians hold of the press, which of the following is not a trademark of Hunter S. Thompson (illustrating the man's indifference to what the politicians think of him)?
(a) His frequent hangovers.
(b) His obsessively frantic writing.
(c) His snarky attitude.
(d) His unbiased observations.
4. Throughout "March," which politician does Thompson particularly focus on?
(a) John Lindsay.
(b) Edmund Muskie.
(c) George Wallace.
(d) Ted Kennedy.
5. What is Hunter S. Thompson's occupation?
(c) Campaign manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. During "January," what does Thompson say was inappropriate during the previous social setting?
2. In "January, February, into March," what is the reason Thompson makes several people angry with him?
3. According to Thompson, what vote do the politicians generally look down upon?
4. Which Kennedy does the Democratic party consider nominating?
5. For what is Jerry Rubin known?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)