|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During "January," what does Thompson say was inappropriate during the previous social setting?
(a) Whether to bring a date or not.
(b) The date of the event.
(c) The socialites who would be present.
(d) His clothing.
2. According to his anecdotes in "January, February, into March," why is Thompson never be able to fit in with the upper classes?
(a) He cannot grovel for affection.
(b) He is proud of being able to work every day.
(c) He does not enjoy wearing nicer clothes.
(d) He is too cynical for them.
3. In the beginning of "May," at which primary is Thompson present?
(d) South Carolina.
4. In "April," which position does Thompson initially apply for?
(a) The military.
(b) McGovern's campaign director.
(c) The White House Press Corps.
(d) A speech writer for Nixon.
5. What does Thompson openly acknowledge about his work in "February & March?"
(a) His demograph is not exactly widespread.
(b) His own biases.
(c) His lack of skill.
(d) His lack of insight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rubin claim will march down to the Convention Center in July?
2. When Thompson hears a specific sound during the May primary, which group does he claim this sound would particularly distress?
3. What is unusual about Thompson's description of himself in the Introduction?
4. In what city was Bobby Kennedy assassinated?
5. How do politicians tend to view journalists, according to Thompson?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)