|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the younger generation tend to vote like?
(a) The most exposed candidate.
(b) The previous generation.
(c) The current President.
(d) The celebrities.
2. Throughout "March," which politician does Thompson particularly focus on?
(a) Edmund Muskie.
(b) John Lindsay.
(c) George Wallace.
(d) Ted Kennedy.
3. What does Thompson openly acknowledge about his work in "February & March?"
(a) His lack of skill.
(b) His demograph is not exactly widespread.
(c) His own biases.
(d) His lack of insight.
4. During the May primary, how does Thompson describe a politician hearing a particular sound?
(a) A fox getting caught in a trap.
(b) A cat being cornered by a dog.
(c) A werewolf killing one's guard dog.
(d) A vulture picking at carrion.
5. When Thompson hears a specific sound during the May primary, which group does he claim this sound would particularly distress?
(a) American troops.
(d) Middle America.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to his anecdotes in "January, February, into March," why is Thompson never be able to fit in with the upper classes?
2. How does Thompson describe the Washington D.C. journalists in "January?"
3. In "January," whose vote is discussed alongside the generational voting habits?
4. For whom does Thompson harbor a strange affection?
5. According to Thompson's anecdote, in "February & March," where does McCarthy go to gain favor with the working class?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)