|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, February & March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Kennedy does the Democratic party consider nominating?
(a) Patrick Kennedy.
(b) Ted Kennedy.
(c) Bobby Kennedy.
(d) Joseph Kennedy.
2. Throughout "March," which politician does Thompson particularly focus on?
(a) Edmund Muskie.
(b) George Wallace.
(c) John Lindsay.
(d) Ted Kennedy.
3. Although Kennedy would not be likely to win the state of Georgia, what key city could he almost definitely win?
4. Which demographic does the Democratic party worry about reaching if they do not have a Kennedy?
(a) African Americans.
5. In what city was Bobby Kennedy assassinated?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to his anecdotes in "January, February, into March," why is Thompson never be able to fit in with the upper classes?
2. What is unusual about Thompson's description of himself in the Introduction?
3. How does Thompson describe the Washington D.C. journalists in "January?"
4. How do politicians tend to view journalists, according to Thompson?
5. At the time of this book, who employed Thompson?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)