|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, February & March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During "January," what does Thompson say was inappropriate during the previous social setting?
(a) The socialites who would be present.
(b) His clothing.
(c) The date of the event.
(d) Whether to bring a date or not.
2. Which demographic does the Democratic party worry about reaching if they do not have a Kennedy?
(a) African Americans.
3. Despite the opinions politicians hold of the press, which of the following is not a trademark of Hunter S. Thompson (illustrating the man's indifference to what the politicians think of him)?
(a) His snarky attitude.
(b) His frequent hangovers.
(c) His unbiased observations.
(d) His obsessively frantic writing.
4. In what city was Bobby Kennedy assassinated?
(b) New York City.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Washington, D.C.
5. In "January," whose vote is discussed alongside the generational voting habits?
(b) European immigrants.
(d) African Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do politicians tend to view journalists, according to Thompson?
2. How is Thompson affected when a politician he politically respects suffers through a difficult event?
3. In "January, February, into March," what is the reason Thompson makes several people angry with him?
4. For whom does Thompson harbor a strange affection?
5. According to Thompson, what vote do the politicians generally look down upon?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)