|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, February & March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Thompson frequently find himself during social settings involving politicians and journalists?
2. Which demographic does the Democratic party worry about reaching if they do not have a Kennedy?
(a) African Americans.
3. Which Kennedy does the Democratic party consider nominating?
(a) Bobby Kennedy.
(b) Ted Kennedy.
(c) Patrick Kennedy.
(d) Joseph Kennedy.
4. At the time of this book, who employed Thompson?
(a) New York Times.
(b) Washington Post.
(c) Rolling Stone.
(d) Seattle Post-Intelligencer.
5. What is unusual about Thompson's description of himself in the Introduction?
(a) He says he refuses to describe himself, but actually does.
(b) He is describing someone else.
(c) It is not flattering.
(d) It is extremely flattering.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Thompson affected when a politician he politically respects suffers through a difficult event?
2. How does Thompson prefer to do his work?
3. When Thompson reaches his destination in "January, February, into March," how do his disrespectful peers treat him?
4. Despite, or perhaps, because of Thompson's own preferences, what in his writing identifies him as a trustworthy source of information and editorials?
5. According to Thompson, who was most notably not a target when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)