|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, February & March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Kennedy does the Democratic party consider nominating?
(a) Bobby Kennedy.
(b) Ted Kennedy.
(c) Joseph Kennedy.
(d) Patrick Kennedy.
2. At the time of this book, who employed Thompson?
(a) Seattle Post-Intelligencer.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Washington Post.
(d) Rolling Stone.
3. When Thompson reaches his destination in "January, February, into March," how do his disrespectful peers treat him?
(a) They all clamor for his autograph.
(b) They are happy to see him.
(c) They look down on him.
(d) They embarrass him.
4. Which demographic does the Democratic party worry about reaching if they do not have a Kennedy?
(c) African Americans.
5. Although Kennedy would not be likely to win the state of Georgia, what key city could he almost definitely win?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Thompson affected when a politician he politically respects suffers through a difficult event?
2. According to Thompson's anecdote, in "February & March," where does McCarthy go to gain favor with the working class?
3. According to his anecdotes in "January, February, into March," why is Thompson never be able to fit in with the upper classes?
4. In "January," whose vote is discussed alongside the generational voting habits?
5. Despite the opinions politicians hold of the press, which of the following is not a trademark of Hunter S. Thompson (illustrating the man's indifference to what the politicians think of him)?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)