|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, February & March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Thompson, who was most notably not a target when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(b) Rosey Grier.
(c) George Meany.
(d) George Wallace.
2. From "January, February, into March," what is the core conflict between Thompson and the politicians?
(a) Vietnam War.
(b) Class issues.
(c) Kent State.
(d) Legalization of marijuana.
3. How does Thompson describe the Washington D.C. journalists in "January?"
(a) They dress in denim.
(b) They dress in a vintage style.
(c) They dress all in black.
(d) They dress like bank tellers.
4. Which demographic does the Democratic party worry about reaching if they do not have a Kennedy?
(d) African Americans.
5. In what state does Thompson frequently find himself during social settings involving politicians and journalists?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thompson openly acknowledge about his work in "February & March?"
2. How is Thompson affected when a politician he politically respects suffers through a difficult event?
3. Although Kennedy would not be likely to win the state of Georgia, what key city could he almost definitely win?
4. What is one of the reasons Thompson is so famous?
5. What campaign is Thompson covering in "Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72?"
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)