|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, February & March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Thompson, what vote do the politicians generally look down upon?
(c) Middle-aged men.
(d) Elderly women.
2. For whom does Thompson harbor a strange affection?
3. How does Thompson describe the Washington D.C. journalists in "January?"
(a) They dress all in black.
(b) They dress like bank tellers.
(c) They dress in denim.
(d) They dress in a vintage style.
4. Which demographic does the Democratic party worry about reaching if they do not have a Kennedy?
(d) African Americans.
5. Fill in the blank: Journalists can only view ______ as being either worthy of respect or derision.
(a) Other journalists.
(b) Police officers.
(c) Campaign managers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thompson reaches his destination in "January, February, into March," how do his disrespectful peers treat him?
2. How does Thompson assist a group of people in "January, February, into March" who informed him of their collective hatred for politicians?
3. During "January," what does Thompson say was inappropriate during the previous social setting?
4. From "January, February, into March," what is the core conflict between Thompson and the politicians?
5. In "January," whose vote is discussed alongside the generational voting habits?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)