|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, February & March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Thompson frequently find himself during social settings involving politicians and journalists?
2. According to his anecdotes in "January, February, into March," why is Thompson never be able to fit in with the upper classes?
(a) He cannot grovel for affection.
(b) He is proud of being able to work every day.
(c) He is too cynical for them.
(d) He does not enjoy wearing nicer clothes.
3. In what city was Bobby Kennedy assassinated?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(c) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. How does Thompson prefer to do his work?
(a) Easily and slowly.
(b) With heavy deadlines.
(c) In the shower.
(d) With a collaborator.
5. What does Thompson openly acknowledge about his work in "February & March?"
(a) His demograph is not exactly widespread.
(b) His own biases.
(c) His lack of skill.
(d) His lack of insight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What campaign is Thompson covering in "Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72?"
2. What reason does Thompson posit that makes the campaign he is covering particularly difficult for all participants?
3. According to Thompson, who was most notably not a target when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated?
4. How do politicians tend to view journalists, according to Thompson?
5. At the time of this book, who employed Thompson?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)