|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, February & March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hunter S. Thompson's occupation?
(d) Campaign manager.
2. At the time of this book, who employed Thompson?
(a) Rolling Stone.
(b) Washington Post.
(c) Seattle Post-Intelligencer.
(d) New York Times.
3. In "January, February, into March," what is the reason Thompson makes several people angry with him?
(a) He punches Mankiewicz.
(b) He refuses to remove his hat.
(c) He gets very drunk in front of the President.
(d) He is caught with hashish.
4. How does Thompson describe the Washington D.C. journalists in "January?"
(a) They dress in denim.
(b) They dress like bank tellers.
(c) They dress in a vintage style.
(d) They dress all in black.
5. In what city was Bobby Kennedy assassinated?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York City.
(d) Washington, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite the opinions politicians hold of the press, which of the following is not a trademark of Hunter S. Thompson (illustrating the man's indifference to what the politicians think of him)?
2. How is Thompson affected when a politician he politically respects suffers through a difficult event?
3. How do politicians tend to view journalists, according to Thompson?
4. According to Thompson, who was most notably not a target when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated?
5. Which demographic does the Democratic party worry about reaching if they do not have a Kennedy?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)