|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, February & March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Thompson, what vote do the politicians generally look down upon?
(a) Elderly women.
(b) Middle-aged men.
2. According to Thompson, who was most notably not a target when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated?
(a) George Meany.
(b) George Wallace.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) Rosey Grier.
3. What reason does Thompson posit that makes the campaign he is covering particularly difficult for all participants?
(a) McGovern's pro-choice stand.
(b) McGovern's support of legalizing marijuana.
(c) The assassinations of the Kennedys.
4. Which demographic does the Democratic party worry about reaching if they do not have a Kennedy?
(a) African Americans.
5. In what city was Bobby Kennedy assassinated?
(a) New York City.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thompson openly acknowledge about his work in "February & March?"
2. What is Hunter S. Thompson's occupation?
3. In what state does Thompson frequently find himself during social settings involving politicians and journalists?
4. During "January," what does Thompson say was inappropriate during the previous social setting?
5. According to Thompson, in "January," who beat Johnson in New Hampshire?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)