|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, February & March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Thompson prefer to do his work?
(a) In the shower.
(b) Easily and slowly.
(c) With a collaborator.
(d) With heavy deadlines.
2. In "January, February, into March," what is the reason Thompson makes several people angry with him?
(a) He punches Mankiewicz.
(b) He gets very drunk in front of the President.
(c) He is caught with hashish.
(d) He refuses to remove his hat.
3. Which Kennedy does the Democratic party consider nominating?
(a) Patrick Kennedy.
(b) Joseph Kennedy.
(c) Ted Kennedy.
(d) Bobby Kennedy.
4. What is Hunter S. Thompson's occupation?
(b) Campaign manager.
5. In what state does Thompson frequently find himself during social settings involving politicians and journalists?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thompson assist a group of people in "January, February, into March" who informed him of their collective hatred for politicians?
2. Despite, or perhaps, because of Thompson's own preferences, what in his writing identifies him as a trustworthy source of information and editorials?
3. During "January," what does Thompson say was inappropriate during the previous social setting?
4. What is one of the reasons Thompson is so famous?
5. What does Thompson openly acknowledge about his work in "February & March?"
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)