|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, February & March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about Thompson's description of himself in the Introduction?
(a) He is describing someone else.
(b) It is not flattering.
(c) He says he refuses to describe himself, but actually does.
(d) It is extremely flattering.
2. When Thompson reaches his destination in "January, February, into March," how do his disrespectful peers treat him?
(a) They all clamor for his autograph.
(b) They embarrass him.
(c) They are happy to see him.
(d) They look down on him.
3. Besides alcohol, what drug does Thompson readily admit to using regularly?
4. What does Thompson openly acknowledge about his work in "February & March?"
(a) His demograph is not exactly widespread.
(b) His lack of insight.
(c) His lack of skill.
(d) His own biases.
5. According to Thompson, who was most notably not a target when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated?
(a) George Wallace.
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) George Meany.
(d) Rosey Grier.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Thompson harbor a strange affection?
2. During "January," what does Thompson say was inappropriate during the previous social setting?
3. In "January," whose vote is discussed alongside the generational voting habits?
4. According to Thompson's anecdote, in "February & March," where does McCarthy go to gain favor with the working class?
5. How does Thompson describe the Washington D.C. journalists in "January?"
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)