|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, February & March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Thompson, what vote do the politicians generally look down upon?
(a) Elderly women.
(d) Middle-aged men.
2. When covering political stories, how does Thompson generally feel around large groups of unconnected people who cannot mix well?
(a) At ease.
3. Who does the younger generation tend to vote like?
(a) The previous generation.
(b) The celebrities.
(c) The most exposed candidate.
(d) The current President.
4. In "January," whose vote is discussed alongside the generational voting habits?
(a) European immigrants.
(c) African Americans.
5. In what city was Bobby Kennedy assassinated?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Kennedy would not be likely to win the state of Georgia, what key city could he almost definitely win?
2. How is Thompson affected when a politician he politically respects suffers through a difficult event?
3. How does Thompson describe the Washington D.C. journalists in "January?"
4. Fill in the blank: Journalists can only view ______ as being either worthy of respect or derision.
5. Besides alcohol, what drug does Thompson readily admit to using regularly?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)