|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, February & March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Kennedy would not be likely to win the state of Georgia, what key city could he almost definitely win?
2. In "January," whose vote is discussed alongside the generational voting habits?
(c) European immigrants.
(d) African Americans.
3. For whom does Thompson harbor a strange affection?
4. What does Thompson openly acknowledge about his work in "February & March?"
(a) His own biases.
(b) His demograph is not exactly widespread.
(c) His lack of insight.
(d) His lack of skill.
5. Who does the younger generation tend to vote like?
(a) The celebrities.
(b) The previous generation.
(c) The most exposed candidate.
(d) The current President.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thompson reaches his destination in "January, February, into March," how do his disrespectful peers treat him?
2. How does Thompson describe the Washington D.C. journalists in "January?"
3. Fill in the blank: Journalists can only view ______ as being either worthy of respect or derision.
4. Why does the author posit that politicians dismiss a certain type of vote in "January"?
5. According to Thompson, who was most notably not a target when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)