|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, February & March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During "January," what does Thompson say was inappropriate during the previous social setting?
(a) The date of the event.
(b) Whether to bring a date or not.
(c) His clothing.
(d) The socialites who would be present.
2. What is unusual about Thompson's description of himself in the Introduction?
(a) He is describing someone else.
(b) He says he refuses to describe himself, but actually does.
(c) It is extremely flattering.
(d) It is not flattering.
3. In what state does Thompson frequently find himself during social settings involving politicians and journalists?
4. What is one of the reasons Thompson is so famous?
(a) Thompson wins the Pulitzer.
(b) He has a rebellious image, though everyone tolerates him.
(c) Thompson marries into a famous family.
(d) Thompson single-handedly calls out an entire governmental branch on their corruption.
5. According to Thompson, who was most notably not a target when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(b) George Wallace.
(c) Rosey Grier.
(d) George Meany.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time of this book, who employed Thompson?
2. In what city was Bobby Kennedy assassinated?
3. Although Kennedy would not be likely to win the state of Georgia, what key city could he almost definitely win?
4. How is Thompson affected when a politician he politically respects suffers through a difficult event?
5. According to Thompson, what vote do the politicians generally look down upon?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)