|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Thompson balance his frantic writing with the long periods of boredom in "November?"
2. Despite, or perhaps, because of Thompson's own preferences, what in his writing identifies him as a trustworthy source of information and editorials?
(a) Respect for everyone.
(b) Clean living.
3. What does Thompson combine with whiskey in "November?"
4. With which party in Florida does Rubin claim to be registered?
(d) Green Party.
5. In the author's discussion of the ethos of American politics, what is perception?
(a) The way a person will emulate another.
(b) The way a person tries to behave.
(c) The way a person appears to be.
(d) The way a person actually is.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "November Continued," who is barred from flying with Thompson and the others on their plane?
2. At the writing of this book, what do Americans realize about politics?
3. According to the subheading of "November," where is Thompson stoned?
4. For whom does Thompson harbor a strange affection?
5. After Thompson's encounter with Mankiewicz, how does the author's friend recommend they defuse the situation?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)