|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Thompson describe the Washington D.C. journalists in "January?"
(a) They dress in denim.
(b) They dress like bank tellers.
(c) They dress all in black.
(d) They dress in a vintage style.
2. Which demographic does the Democratic party worry about reaching if they do not have a Kennedy?
(b) African Americans.
3. What position does Thompson assign politicians, in his analogy of the American political campaign?
(a) Tight ends.
(b) The rook.
4. How does Thompson assist a group of people in "January, February, into March" who informed him of their collective hatred for politicians?
(a) Getting their car on the road.
(b) Flagging down a ride.
(c) Changing their oil.
(d) Reconstructing the motor.
5. According to the author, which readers does he expect will understand his decision to defuse the situation with Mankiewicz?
(c) Peaceful protestors.
(d) People who have a background in fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many aircraft are generally used on the campaign trail?
2. With whom does Thompson compare the journalists at the end of "June?"
3. With which party in Florida does Rubin claim to be registered?
4. In his memory of a previous campaign, what does Thompson realize about the police officers?
5. Although Kennedy would not be likely to win the state of Georgia, what key city could he almost definitely win?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)