|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Thompson angry during "June?"
(a) He had his alcohol confiscated.
(b) He was tricked by a politician.
(c) Someone stole his weed.
(d) An article was seized before it could be sent to Rolling Stone.
2. Despite medical issues, what is Thompson's main concern during November?
(a) He needs to go home.
(b) He needs to finish his work.
(c) He needs to have a meeting with McGovern.
(d) He needs to vote.
3. At the writing of this book, what do Americans realize about politics?
(a) Politicians are not really in charge.
(b) Politicians cannot readily pull troops in and out of a country.
(c) American votes do force change.
(d) They are deceptive.
4. Which demographic does the Democratic party worry about reaching if they do not have a Kennedy?
(d) African Americans.
5. Throughout "March," which politician does Thompson particularly focus on?
(a) Ted Kennedy.
(b) George Wallace.
(c) John Lindsay.
(d) Edmund Muskie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite the opinions politicians hold of the press, which of the following is not a trademark of Hunter S. Thompson (illustrating the man's indifference to what the politicians think of him)?
2. According to the subheading of "November," where is Thompson stoned?
3. How many aircraft are generally used on the campaign trail?
4. In a tongue-in-cheek reference to his employment by the "Rolling Stone," how does Thompson refer to his position as a political writer?
5. How does Thompson prefer to do his work?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)