|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, May.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Thompson prefer to do his work?
(a) With a collaborator.
(b) Easily and slowly.
(c) With heavy deadlines.
(d) In the shower.
2. What does Thompson openly acknowledge about his work in "February & March?"
(a) His lack of insight.
(b) His demograph is not exactly widespread.
(c) His lack of skill.
(d) His own biases.
3. At the time of this book, who employed Thompson?
(a) Seattle Post-Intelligencer.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Washington Post.
(d) Rolling Stone.
4. According to Thompson's anecdote, in "February & March," where does McCarthy go to gain favor with the working class?
(a) A retirement community.
(b) A university.
(c) A slaughterhouse.
(d) A factory.
5. Which Kennedy does the Democratic party consider nominating?
(a) Patrick Kennedy.
(b) Bobby Kennedy.
(c) Joseph Kennedy.
(d) Ted Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author posit that politicians dismiss a certain type of vote in "January"?
2. In "April," which position does Thompson initially apply for?
3. With which party in Florida does Rubin claim to be registered?
4. According to Thompson, what vote do the politicians generally look down upon?
5. In "January," whose vote is discussed alongside the generational voting habits?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)