|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, May.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What catches Thompson's attention at the primary in early May?
(a) A song.
(b) A fax machine.
(c) Fifty typewriters being used at once.
(d) A news report.
2. Which Kennedy does the Democratic party consider nominating?
(a) Bobby Kennedy.
(b) Patrick Kennedy.
(c) Joseph Kennedy.
(d) Ted Kennedy.
3. Why is it necessary for the politicians have so many meet-and-greets to shake hands with many different workers?
(a) It is important that politicians visit their hometowns in this manner.
(b) It makes the politicians more personable to the average American.
(c) It is merely a formality from the 1800s.
(d) It is necessary for the campaign workers to poll the constituents.
4. Besides alcohol, what drug does Thompson readily admit to using regularly?
5. Which demographic does the Democratic party worry about reaching if they do not have a Kennedy?
(c) African Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which party in Florida does Rubin claim to be registered?
2. How does Thompson assist a group of people in "January, February, into March" who informed him of their collective hatred for politicians?
3. In what state does Thompson frequently find himself during social settings involving politicians and journalists?
4. In what city was Bobby Kennedy assassinated?
5. At the time of this book, who employed Thompson?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)