|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, May.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Miami, who forces the Senator to keep his speech and interviews short?
(a) Peter Sheridan.
(b) Hunter S. Thompson.
(c) Frank Mankiwiecz.
(d) George McGovern.
2. According to his anecdotes in "January, February, into March," why is Thompson never be able to fit in with the upper classes?
(a) He does not enjoy wearing nicer clothes.
(b) He cannot grovel for affection.
(c) He is too cynical for them.
(d) He is proud of being able to work every day.
3. After learning the mechanics of the campaign trail, how does Thompson find his travels?
(d) Pleasently routine.
4. How is Thompson affected when a politician he politically respects suffers through a difficult event?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He can barely speak of it without tears.
(c) He laughs about it.
(d) He is concerned of the effects it will have on the campaign.
5. Although Kennedy would not be likely to win the state of Georgia, what key city could he almost definitely win?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the reasons Thompson is so famous?
2. Fill in the blank: Journalists can only view ______ as being either worthy of respect or derision.
3. During "January," what does Thompson say was inappropriate during the previous social setting?
4. Besides the factory, where else do the candidates go to visit and meet with workers?
5. In this book, what is used to separate groups of paragraphs?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)