|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, May.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Thompson frequently find himself during social settings involving politicians and journalists?
2. In "January," whose vote is discussed alongside the generational voting habits?
(a) African Americans.
(d) European immigrants.
3. For what is Jerry Rubin known?
(a) For attempting to levitate the Pentagon.
(b) For Communism.
(c) As a Yippie activist.
(d) For furthering the knowledge of drugs with Timothy Leary.
4. In the beginning of "May," at which primary is Thompson present?
(a) South Carolina.
5. When Thompson reaches his destination in "January, February, into March," how do his disrespectful peers treat him?
(a) They all clamor for his autograph.
(b) They are happy to see him.
(c) They embarrass him.
(d) They look down on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. After learning the mechanics of the campaign trail, how does Thompson find his travels?
2. In "April," which position does Thompson initially apply for?
3. In "January, February, into March," what is the reason Thompson makes several people angry with him?
4. Who does the younger generation tend to vote like?
5. What does Thompson openly acknowledge about his work in "February & March?"
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)