|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the campaign Thomas reminisces about in "August," what did the police use to control the crowd?
(b) Riot shields.
(d) Noxious gasses.
2. In general, who flies on Thompson's preferred plane?
(b) Reserve personnel.
3. In Thompson's account of the airplane arrangements, how do several people view being forced onto the Dakota Queen II?
4. As a result of what happened between Mankiewicz and Thompson in "August," what do Thompson and his friend suspect Mankiewicz will do in the near-future?
(a) Mankiewicz will likely apologize.
(b) Mankiewicz will return to assault Thompson again.
(c) Mankiewicz will pretend nothing ever happened.
(d) Mankiewicz will owe Thompson a favor in return for not reporting him.
5. When Thompson hears a specific sound during the May primary, which group does he claim this sound would particularly distress?
(a) American troops.
(b) Middle America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strikes Thompson the most about Mankiewicz's recent, violent tendencies?
2. For what is Jerry Rubin known?
3. In "November Continued," what is the reputation of the journalists Thompson travels with?
4. What does Thompson explain as being the result of an intense situation in regards to the reserve personnel during a campaign?
5. What catches Thompson's attention at the primary in early May?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)