|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way did the passengers on Thompson's plane assure their own entry?
(a) They would get drunk before the flight.
(b) They would bring a drug to be shared.
(c) They would arm-wrestle for a seat.
(d) They would claim a certain seat.
2. In Miami in 1972, how do the sit-ins and protests compare to Thompson's experiences on other campaign trails?
(a) They are much wilder.
(b) They are completely effective.
(c) They are poorly organized.
(d) They are extremely mild.
3. In "August," what does Thompson remember from a previous campaign?
(a) A be-in.
(b) A concert.
(c) A demonstration.
(d) A party.
4. What are some of the activities that take place on the wilder plane during the campaign?
(b) Smoking during take off.
(c) Sex in the aisles.
(d) Fighting over seating arrangements.
5. What plane does Thompson decide better fits his personality in "November Continued?"
(a) Dakota Queen II.
(b) Kingsport One.
(c) Zoo Plane.
(d) Air Force Three.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strikes Thompson the most about Mankiewicz's recent, violent tendencies?
2. What does Thompson explain as being the result of an intense situation in regards to the reserve personnel during a campaign?
3. What is the name of the airplane which carries the reserve personnel during the campaign of 1972?
4. For what is Jerry Rubin known?
5. Why is Rosey Grier not allowed to deal with Rubin's harassment on the train?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)