|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, which readers does he expect will understand his decision to defuse the situation with Mankiewicz?
(a) People who have a background in fighting.
(c) Peaceful protestors.
2. Why is Rosey Grier not allowed to deal with Rubin's harassment on the train?
(a) The other passengers threw him off the train.
(b) It created sympathetic press for Muskie.
(c) Rubin was protected by another journalist.
(d) It would not look good for him to rough up the journalists.
3. In "August," what does Thompson remember from a previous campaign?
(a) A concert.
(b) A demonstration.
(c) A be-in.
(d) A party.
4. In general, who flies on Thompson's preferred plane?
(d) Reserve personnel.
5. What are some of the activities that take place on the wilder plane during the campaign?
(a) Sex in the aisles.
(c) Fighting over seating arrangements.
(d) Smoking during take off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the airplane which carries the reserve personnel during the campaign of 1972?
2. In Miami in 1972, how do the sit-ins and protests compare to Thompson's experiences on other campaign trails?
3. In the beginning of "May," at which primary is Thompson present?
4. On the louder of the two planes in "November Continued," what does Thompson say is present?
5. In what way did the passengers on Thompson's plane assure their own entry?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)