|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way did the passengers on Thompson's plane assure their own entry?
(a) They would bring a drug to be shared.
(b) They would get drunk before the flight.
(c) They would arm-wrestle for a seat.
(d) They would claim a certain seat.
2. In "April," which position does Thompson initially apply for?
(a) McGovern's campaign director.
(b) The military.
(c) A speech writer for Nixon.
(d) The White House Press Corps.
3. In Miami, who forces the Senator to keep his speech and interviews short?
(a) Frank Mankiwiecz.
(b) Hunter S. Thompson.
(c) George McGovern.
(d) Peter Sheridan.
4. During the May primary, how does Thompson describe a politician hearing a particular sound?
(a) A cat being cornered by a dog.
(b) A werewolf killing one's guard dog.
(c) A fox getting caught in a trap.
(d) A vulture picking at carrion.
5. What is the name of the airplane which carries the reserve personnel during the campaign of 1972?
(a) Dakota Queen II.
(b) Air Force Three.
(c) Zoo Plane.
(d) Kingsport One.
Short Answer Questions
1. In general, who flies on Thompson's preferred plane?
2. As a result of what happened between Mankiewicz and Thompson in "August," what do Thompson and his friend suspect Mankiewicz will do in the near-future?
3. How many aircraft are generally used on the campaign trail?
4. After Thompson's encounter with Mankiewicz, how does the author's friend recommend they defuse the situation?
5. What strikes Thompson the most about Mankiewicz's recent, violent tendencies?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)