|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which party in Florida does Rubin claim to be registered?
(c) Green Party.
2. During "August," from his memory of a previous campaign, what is Thompson primarily concerned about?
(a) Hanging on to his bag of marijuana.
(b) Washing the gas from his eyes.
(c) Recording every badge number of every police officer who used unnecessary force.
(d) Helping a young hippie get some first aid.
3. According to the author, which readers does he expect will understand his decision to defuse the situation with Mankiewicz?
(b) Peaceful protestors.
(d) People who have a background in fighting.
4. What is the name of the airplane which carries the reserve personnel during the campaign of 1972?
(a) Zoo Plane.
(b) Dakota Queen II.
(c) Air Force Three.
(d) Kingsport One.
5. How did the passengers of Thompson's plane react to others trying to join them on their flight?
(a) The journalists welcome everyone on board.
(b) The journalists refuse entry to everyone else.
(c) The journalists force the newcomers to get high before getting on the plane.
(d) The journalists only allow other politicians on board if McGovern joins them.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Jerry Rubin known?
2. On the louder of the two planes in "November Continued," what does Thompson say is present?
3. In Miami, who forces the Senator to keep his speech and interviews short?
4. How many aircraft are generally used on the campaign trail?
5. In "November Continued," what is the reputation of the journalists Thompson travels with?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)