|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, which readers does he expect will understand his decision to defuse the situation with Mankiewicz?
(a) Peaceful protestors.
(b) People who have a background in fighting.
2. What plane does Thompson decide better fits his personality in "November Continued?"
(a) Dakota Queen II.
(b) Air Force Three.
(c) Zoo Plane.
(d) Kingsport One.
3. With which party in Florida does Rubin claim to be registered?
(b) Green Party.
4. In Thompson's own words, what does he initially admit to believing about Mankiewicz?
(a) Mankiewicz is a pansy.
(b) Mankiewicz is justified in his actions against the author.
(c) Mankiewicz is a gentleman.
(d) Mankiewicz is a coward.
5. In Thompson's account of the airplane arrangements, how do several people view being forced onto the Dakota Queen II?
Short Answer Questions
1. During "August," from his memory of a previous campaign, what is Thompson primarily concerned about?
2. As a result of what happened between Mankiewicz and Thompson in "August," what do Thompson and his friend suspect Mankiewicz will do in the near-future?
3. How did the passengers of Thompson's plane react to others trying to join them on their flight?
4. What strikes Thompson the most about Mankiewicz's recent, violent tendencies?
5. In "August," what does Thompson remember from a previous campaign?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)