|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Thompson hears a specific sound during the May primary, which group does he claim this sound would particularly distress?
(c) American troops.
(d) Middle America.
2. In "November Continued," what is the reputation of the journalists Thompson travels with?
(a) They are angry speech writers.
(b) They are vitriolic gossip hounds.
(c) They are responsible writers.
(d) They are talentless hacks.
3. With which party in Florida does Rubin claim to be registered?
(d) Green Party.
4. What are some of the activities that take place on the wilder plane during the campaign?
(b) Sex in the aisles.
(c) Fighting over seating arrangements.
(d) Smoking during take off.
5. In what way did the passengers on Thompson's plane assure their own entry?
(a) They would get drunk before the flight.
(b) They would bring a drug to be shared.
(c) They would claim a certain seat.
(d) They would arm-wrestle for a seat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his memory of a previous campaign, what does Thompson realize about the police officers?
2. How did the passengers of Thompson's plane react to others trying to join them on their flight?
3. What plane does Thompson decide better fits his personality in "November Continued?"
4. In Thompson's account of the airplane arrangements, how do several people view being forced onto the Dakota Queen II?
5. How many aircraft are generally used on the campaign trail?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)