|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his memory of a previous campaign, what does Thompson realize about the police officers?
(a) They were unhelpful during the demonstration.
(b) Some helped people while others hurt people.
(c) They were deceived about danger they were facing.
(d) They did not wish to hurt anyone.
2. During "August," from his memory of a previous campaign, what is Thompson primarily concerned about?
(a) Hanging on to his bag of marijuana.
(b) Helping a young hippie get some first aid.
(c) Recording every badge number of every police officer who used unnecessary force.
(d) Washing the gas from his eyes.
3. On the louder of the two planes in "November Continued," what does Thompson say is present?
(a) Illegal drugs.
4. What catches Thompson's attention at the primary in early May?
(a) A song.
(b) A fax machine.
(c) Fifty typewriters being used at once.
(d) A news report.
5. In Miami in 1972, how do the sit-ins and protests compare to Thompson's experiences on other campaign trails?
(a) They are poorly organized.
(b) They are completely effective.
(c) They are extremely mild.
(d) They are much wilder.
Short Answer Questions
1. In general, who flies on Thompson's preferred plane?
2. During the May primary, how does Thompson describe a politician hearing a particular sound?
3. In "April," which position does Thompson initially apply for?
4. In Miami, who forces the Senator to keep his speech and interviews short?
5. During "August," what concerns are raised about Frank Mankiewicz on the campaign trail?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)