|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the airplane which carries the reserve personnel during the campaign of 1972?
(a) Kingsport One.
(b) Dakota Queen II.
(c) Zoo Plane.
(d) Air Force Three.
2. What are some of the activities that take place on the wilder plane during the campaign?
(a) Sex in the aisles.
(b) Smoking during take off.
(c) Fighting over seating arrangements.
3. As a result of what happened between Mankiewicz and Thompson in "August," what do Thompson and his friend suspect Mankiewicz will do in the near-future?
(a) Mankiewicz will pretend nothing ever happened.
(b) Mankiewicz will likely apologize.
(c) Mankiewicz will return to assault Thompson again.
(d) Mankiewicz will owe Thompson a favor in return for not reporting him.
4. What does Thompson explain as being the result of an intense situation in regards to the reserve personnel during a campaign?
(a) The people begin to rebel against their tight schedule.
(b) The people act out.
(c) The people isolate themselves.
(d) The people grow touchier.
5. With which party in Florida does Rubin claim to be registered?
(b) Green Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his memory of a previous campaign, what does Thompson realize about the police officers?
2. In "November Continued," what is the reputation of the journalists Thompson travels with?
3. In "April," which position does Thompson initially apply for?
4. After Thompson's encounter with Mankiewicz, how does the author's friend recommend they defuse the situation?
5. What catches Thompson's attention at the primary in early May?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)