|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "August," what does Thompson remember from a previous campaign?
(a) A concert.
(b) A be-in.
(c) A demonstration.
(d) A party.
2. In Thompson's own words, what does he initially admit to believing about Mankiewicz?
(a) Mankiewicz is justified in his actions against the author.
(b) Mankiewicz is a gentleman.
(c) Mankiewicz is a pansy.
(d) Mankiewicz is a coward.
3. What plane does Thompson decide better fits his personality in "November Continued?"
(a) Dakota Queen II.
(b) Zoo Plane.
(c) Air Force Three.
(d) Kingsport One.
4. In the beginning of "May," at which primary is Thompson present?
(a) South Carolina.
5. On the louder of the two planes in "November Continued," what does Thompson say is present?
(d) Illegal drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rosey Grier not allowed to deal with Rubin's harassment on the train?
2. In Miami in 1972, how do the sit-ins and protests compare to Thompson's experiences on other campaign trails?
3. For what is Jerry Rubin known?
4. What does Thompson explain as being the result of an intense situation in regards to the reserve personnel during a campaign?
5. In "November Continued," what is the reputation of the journalists Thompson travels with?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)