|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between Mankiewicz and Thompson in "August?"
(a) Thompson is assaulted by the other man.
(b) Thompson crashes his motorcycle into Mankiewicz's car.
(c) Mankiewicz reveals some campaign secrets to Thompson.
(d) Thompson buys the other man a drink.
2. In the beginning of "May," at which primary is Thompson present?
(b) South Carolina.
3. Who does Rubin claim will march down to the Convention Center in July?
(a) Timothy Leary.
(b) One hundred Yippie activists.
(c) Every hippie celebrity in the country.
(d) Ten thousand naked hippies.
4. What strikes Thompson the most about Mankiewicz's recent, violent tendencies?
(a) Mankiewicz was a conscientious objector for Vietnam.
(b) Mankiewicz notably claims to be anti-violence.
(c) Mankiewicz used to be a hippie.
(d) Mankiewicz has a history of violence.
5. How many aircraft are generally used on the campaign trail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are some of the activities that take place on the wilder plane during the campaign?
2. In what way did the passengers on Thompson's plane assure their own entry?
3. In general, who flies on Thompson's preferred plane?
4. In his memory of a previous campaign, what does Thompson realize about the police officers?
5. How did the passengers of Thompson's plane react to others trying to join them on their flight?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)