Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Henry's body is itching in this section?
2. What does Laura like to cook when they can afford it?
3. What is George Fellows' nickname?
4. What does Henry say he discovers in the fabric of a pair of pants?
5. When does Laura like to have sex?
Essay Topic 1
What is Henry's attitude towards work? Why has Henry has developed this attitude? What kind of job would Henry enjoy and excel at?
Essay Topic 2
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)