Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Henry's body is itching in this section?
2. What does Laura like to cook when they can afford it?
3. What is George Fellows' nickname?
4. What does Henry say he discovers in the fabric of a pair of pants?
5. When does Laura like to have sex?
Choose one of Bukowski's previous books and contrast it with FACTOTUM in terms of the following:
The author wrote FACTOTUM in the first person. Why do you think the author chose to write the story in the first person? How do you think the meaning of the story would change if the author wrote it in the third person?
How does Bukowski represent alcoholism in his novel? How does Chinaski's habit affect his daily life? What kind of person would Chinaski have been without the alcoholism?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)