|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say he thinks of as a second home?
(a) A local bar.
(b) A gas station.
(c) An auto parts warehouse.
(d) A local bakers.
2. Where does Mary Lou have sex with Bud?
(a) The library.
(b) The Ladies' room.
(c) The pool room.
(d) The mens' room.
3. What does Henry's boss at the automobile company order him not to do at work?
(a) Tell jokes.
4. When does Henry say he prefers sex?
(a) During the day.
(b) At night.
(c) In the mornings.
(d) On the weekend.
5. How does Smithson signify that the driver must slam on his brakes?
(a) Stamps a foot.
(b) Raises a hand.
(c) Fires a pistol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Adams say Henry needs?
2. What is the name of the dignified banker in this section?
3. Who does Henry describe as intense and intelligent looking?
4. What is the name of the park where Henry stalls his car?
5. What is Jan's role at the Durham hotel?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)