|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Laura like to have sex?
(a) When she is hungover.
(b) When she is tired.
(c) When she is reading.
(d) When she is working.
2. Where does Henry travel to at the beginning of Chapter 59?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. What does Henry say he looks like as he emerges in great pain from the bathroom?
(a) An orangutan.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A cat.
(d) A gorilla.
4. What is the name of the dignified banker in this section?
(a) Curtis Jennings.
(b) Jack Jones.
(c) David Lemon.
(d) Gavin Lamb.
5. Where does a poor clerk meet a rich girl in Henry's story?
(a) A clothes store.
(b) A book store.
(c) A beach.
(d) A zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jan make for Henry's penis in this section?
2. What does Henry leave the house to buy at the end of this section?
3. What does Endicot do for a living?
4. What does Henry say he wants to ride towards a virginal fourteen-year-old?
5. What is Feldman trying to do at the same time as collecting insurance?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Henry lose his job at the auto brakes company?
2. What is Henry's attitude at his job at the Times newspaper?
3. Summarize the eight section.
4. What are the perks of Henry's new job?
5. Describe Mary Lou.
6. Summarize the fifth section.
7. What does Smithson tell the men he will teach them?
8. What does Maurice tell Henry in the tenth section?
9. How does Henry react to Mr. Adams' death?
10. How does Henry get fired from his job as a janitor?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)