|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry like to bet on?
(a) The horses.
2. Where does Henry go to try and get a reporting job?
(a) The Oracle Building.
(b) The Hochmeister Building.
(c) Times Building.
(d) The Chronicle Builing.
3. Where does a poor clerk meet a rich girl in Henry's story?
(a) A book store.
(b) A beach.
(c) A clothes store.
(d) A zoo.
4. What kind of car does Mary Lou drive?
(a) A Limousine.
(b) A Ford.
(c) A Vector.
(d) A Cadillac.
5. What is the name of the park where Henry stalls his car?
(a) Hollywood Park.
(b) County Park.
(c) MacArthur Park.
(d) Loomers Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What track do Manny and Henry drive to after work?
2. What does Jan make for Henry's penis in this section?
3. Where does Mary Lou have sex with Bud?
4. What country is Hector's wife from?
5. What is the first job Herman gives to Henry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maurice tell Henry in the tenth section?
2. Who does Henry work with at the bicycle shop?
3. How does Henry lose his job at the auto brakes company?
4. How do Henry and Jan start living their lives after Henry is sacked?
5. What is Henry's role in the clothing store?
6. What is Henry's excuse for walking funny?
7. What is Henry's attitude at his job at the Times newspaper?
8. What does Smithson tell the men he will teach them?
9. How does Henry react to Mr. Adams' death?
10. Why does Mr. Hansen fire Henry?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)