|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cafe where Henry goes for a drink?
2. What does Laura like to cook when they can afford it?
(b) Biscuits and gravy.
(c) Cottage pie.
(d) Beef stew.
3. What does the Yellow Cab Company require as part of its application process?
(a) IQ test.
(b) Blood testing.
(d) Drug testing.
4. What does Henry buy with his winnings?
5. Which of his possessions does Henry tell Jan to keep?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His bicycle.
(c) His car.
(d) His books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry's position at the Graphic Cherub Art Supply?
2. What does Vera call Henry for declining her?
3. What does Henry's boss at the automobile company order him not to do at work?
4. What part of Henry's body is itching in this section?
5. What is the first job Herman gives to Henry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Henry find attractive about Jan?
2. Describe Henry's job at the bicycle shop.
3. How does Henry break Pop's world record in the tenth section?
4. What are the perks of Henry's new job?
5. How does Henry get fired from his job as a janitor?
6. Summarize the eight section.
7. Describe Mary Lou.
8. How does Jan react to Henry's reappearance in section nine?
9. What does Smithson tell the men he will teach them?
10. Why does the Yellow Cab Company sack Henry?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)