|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry send Jan out to buy?
2. What does Henry leave the house to buy at the end of this section?
(b) A newspaper.
3. Who does Alabam like to attack when he is drunk?
4. Whose record does Henry say he will break?
5. When does Laura like to have sex?
(a) When she is tired.
(b) When she is reading.
(c) When she is working.
(d) When she is hungover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Henry go to try and get a reporting job?
2. What is Feldman trying to do at the same time as collecting insurance?
3. Where does Henry meet Jan?
4. Which of his possessions does Henry tell Jan to keep?
5. What does Henry say he looks like as he emerges in great pain from the bathroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jan react to Henry's reappearance in section nine?
2. What is Henry's attitude at his job at the Times newspaper?
3. Why does the Yellow Cab Company sack Henry?
4. What are the perks of Henry's new job?
5. What is Henry's role in the clothing store?
6. What does Henry find attractive about Jan?
7. Why does Henry suddenly become interested in clothes in the eighth section?
8. How do Henry and Jan start living their lives after Henry is sacked?
9. How does Henry lose his job at the auto brakes company?
10. Why does Henry find the Japanese girl attractive?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)