|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say is worth seeing at Montie's cafe?
(a) The decor.
(b) The cakes.
(c) The waitress.
(d) The pet canary.
2. What does Henry leave the house to buy at the end of this section?
(a) A newspaper.
3. Where does Henry go to try and get a reporting job?
(a) The Chronicle Builing.
(b) The Oracle Building.
(c) The Hochmeister Building.
(d) Times Building.
4. How does Henry describe Mr. Hansen?
(d) Long nosed.
5. What is Henry caught stealing in this section?
(a) A chocolate.
(b) A pear.
(c) A cucumber.
(d) An eggplant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry send Jan out to buy?
2. What is Herman Barnes' role at The Times?
3. What country is Hector's wife from?
4. What does Henry say cost him his job?
5. What kind of music does Henry like to listen to at home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Henry's job at the bicycle shop.
2. Summarize the fifth section.
3. What is Janeway Smithson's role at the Yellow Cab Company?
4. How does Henry get fired from his job as a janitor?
5. What are the perks of Henry's new job?
6. Who does Henry work with at the bicycle shop?
7. What is Henry's excuse for walking funny?
8. What does Maurice tell Henry in the tenth section?
9. How does Henry lose his job at the auto brakes company?
10. What is Henry's attitude at his job at the Times newspaper?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)