|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say he discovers in the fabric of a pair of pants?
(a) A letter.
2. Who does Alabam like to attack when he is drunk?
3. Where does Henry travel to at the beginning of Chapter 59?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. What is the name of the dignified banker in this section?
(a) Curtis Jennings.
(b) Jack Jones.
(c) Gavin Lamb.
(d) David Lemon.
5. What does Henry notice about Jan's hair in the morning?
(a) It is brittle.
(b) It is three different colors.
(c) It is black.
(d) It is grey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the warehouse owner?
2. Where does Mary Lou have sex with Bud?
3. What is the name of the park where Henry stalls his car?
4. Who does Henry describe as intense and intelligent looking?
5. What part of Henry's body does Endicot bite?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Henry's excuse for walking funny?
2. How does Henry cure his itching crotch?
3. Who does Henry work with at the bicycle shop?
4. Why does the Yellow Cab Company sack Henry?
5. Summarize the eight section.
6. What does Smithson tell the men he will teach them?
7. How does Jan react to Henry's reappearance in section nine?
8. Describe Mary Lou.
9. What is Henry's attitude at his job at the Times newspaper?
10. What does Henry find attractive about Jan?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)