|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Brad say Henry should not talk to?
(a) The help.
(b) The children.
(c) The servants.
(d) The women.
2. What kind of beer does Henry buy at the end of this section?
(a) Uncle Tom.
(b) Uncle Sam.
(c) Grand Dad.
(d) Grand Bob.
3. What is the name of Henry's new boss?
(a) Mannie Feldman.
(b) Gordon Fix.
(c) Jack Parks.
(d) Jackson Fordam.
4. What is Henry caught stealing in this section?
(a) A chocolate.
(b) A pear.
(c) A cucumber.
(d) An eggplant.
5. What does Henry say he discovers in the fabric of a pair of pants?
(c) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Henry's new landlady?
2. Who does Alabam like to attack when he is drunk?
3. What kind of music does Henry like to listen to at home?
4. What is the name of Henry's boss at the Yellow Cab Company?
5. What country is Hector's wife from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Henry find attractive about Jan?
2. How does Henry get fired from his job as a janitor?
3. Summarize the fifth section.
4. Why does Henry suddenly become interested in clothes in the eighth section?
5. How do Henry and Jan start living their lives after Henry is sacked?
6. How does Henry lose his job at the auto brakes company?
7. How did Henry lose his favorite job working for the Red Cross?
8. What does Smithson tell the men he will teach them?
9. Describe Mary Lou.
10. Why does Mr. Hansen fire Henry?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)