|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jan making when Henry is caught stealing?
(c) Carrot cake.
2. What newspaper offers Henry a job in maintenance?
(a) The Times.
(b) The Yearbook.
(c) The Daily Echo.
(d) The Chronicle.
3. What is Henry's position at the Graphic Cherub Art Supply?
(a) Travel Agent.
(c) Shipping Clerk.
(d) Marketing Manager.
4. What is the name of the horse Manny suggests will win?
(a) My Boy Bobby.
(b) Hello Dandy.
(c) Red Rum.
5. What does Henry leave the house to buy at the end of this section?
(a) A newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Henry's new boss?
2. What track do Manny and Henry drive to after work?
3. What nickname does Jan give Henry in this section?
4. What is George Fellows' nickname?
5. What is the name of the cafe where Henry goes for a drink?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Henry suddenly become interested in clothes in the eighth section?
2. Summarize the fifth section.
3. Why does Henry find the Japanese girl attractive?
4. Describe Henry's job at the bicycle shop.
5. What are the perks of Henry's new job?
6. How does Henry break Pop's world record in the tenth section?
7. Why does Mr. Hansen fire Henry?
8. How does Henry cure his itching crotch?
9. How do Henry and Jan start living their lives after Henry is sacked?
10. What does Smithson tell the men he will teach them?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)