|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What music does Henry listen to in this chapter?
2. What is Feldman trying to do at the same time as collecting insurance?
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Go bankrupt.
3. Which of his possessions does Henry tell Jan to keep?
(a) His books.
(b) His car.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His bicycle.
4. What does Henry like to bet on?
(b) The horses.
5. What city does Vera prostitute herself in?
6. What is the name of the warehouse owner?
(a) Mr. Mantz.
(b) Mr. Toms.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Dennis.
7. How does Henry describe Mr. Hansen?
(d) Long nosed.
8. What is Henry's position at the Graphic Cherub Art Supply?
(a) Marketing Manager.
(b) Shipping Clerk.
(c) Travel Agent.
9. What part of Henry's body does Endicot bite?
(a) His cheek.
(b) His nose.
(c) His ear.
(d) His chin.
10. What is Herman Barnes' role at The Times?
(b) Chief reporter.
(d) Junior reporter.
11. What does Henry's boss at the automobile company order him not to do at work?
(a) Tell jokes.
12. What does Jan make for Henry's penis in this section?
(a) A paper hat.
(b) A pair of glasses.
(c) A wool warmer.
(d) A tie.
13. What does Henry say he discovers in the fabric of a pair of pants?
(c) A letter.
14. What did Henry use to collect for the Red Cross?
15. What kind of beer does Henry buy at the end of this section?
(a) Grand Dad.
(b) Grand Bob.
(c) Uncle Tom.
(d) Uncle Sam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry send Jan out to buy?
2. What is Henry caught stealing in this section?
3. What sport was Manny a star in his youth?
4. What does Henry say he wants to ride towards a virginal fourteen-year-old?
5. Where do Henry and Laura steal cigarettes from?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)