|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What music does Henry listen to in this chapter?
2. What part of Henry's body does Endicot bite?
(a) His cheek.
(b) His ear.
(c) His chin.
(d) His nose.
3. What newspaper offers Henry a job in maintenance?
(a) The Times.
(b) The Chronicle.
(c) The Daily Echo.
(d) The Yearbook.
4. What does Henry send Jan out to buy?
5. What does Henry say he thinks of as a second home?
(a) A local bakers.
(b) A gas station.
(c) An auto parts warehouse.
(d) A local bar.
6. What does Henry say he wants to ride towards a virginal fourteen-year-old?
(a) A goat.
(b) An ostrich.
(c) A camel.
(d) A horse.
7. What is Jan's role at the Durham hotel?
8. Where does Jan drive Henry to?
(a) The police station.
(b) The fire station.
(c) The train station.
(d) The Greyhound station.
9. Which of Henry's friends does Jan look like?
10. What does the Yellow Cab Company require as part of its application process?
(b) IQ test.
(c) Blood testing.
(d) Drug testing.
11. What city does Henry travel to at the beginning of this section?
(a) New Orleans.
12. What kind of beer does Henry buy at the end of this section?
(a) Uncle Tom.
(b) Uncle Sam.
(c) Grand Dad.
(d) Grand Bob.
13. What does Henry notice about Jan's hair in the morning?
(a) It is grey.
(b) It is black.
(c) It is brittle.
(d) It is three different colors.
14. What part of Henry's body is itching in this section?
(a) His ears.
(b) His feet.
(c) His hair.
(d) His crotch.
15. What does Henry say he looks like as he emerges in great pain from the bathroom?
(a) An orangutan.
(b) A gorilla.
(c) A cat.
(d) A squirrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cafe where Henry goes for a drink?
2. What is the name of the manager's secretary?
3. What does Mrs. Adams say Henry needs?
4. When does Laura like to have sex?
5. What does Henry say is worth seeing at Montie's cafe?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)