|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose record does Henry say he will break?
2. What music does Henry listen to in this chapter?
3. Who does Alabam like to attack when he is drunk?
4. What city does Henry travel to at the beginning of this section?
(d) New Orleans.
5. What is Herman Barnes' role at The Times?
(a) Chief reporter.
(c) Junior reporter.
6. Where does a poor clerk meet a rich girl in Henry's story?
(a) A book store.
(b) A zoo.
(c) A beach.
(d) A clothes store.
7. What is the name of the manager's secretary?
8. What part of Henry's body does Endicot bite?
(a) His nose.
(b) His chin.
(c) His ear.
(d) His cheek.
9. What newspaper offers Henry a job in maintenance?
(a) The Chronicle.
(b) The Daily Echo.
(c) The Times.
(d) The Yearbook.
10. Where does Jan drive Henry to?
(a) The train station.
(b) The police station.
(c) The fire station.
(d) The Greyhound station.
11. What does Henry notice about Jan's hair in the morning?
(a) It is grey.
(b) It is three different colors.
(c) It is black.
(d) It is brittle.
12. What does Vera call Henry for declining her?
(b) A prick.
(c) A loser.
(d) A fag.
13. What does Laura like to cook when they can afford it?
(b) Cottage pie.
(c) Biscuits and gravy.
(d) Beef stew.
14. What is Henry's position at the Graphic Cherub Art Supply?
(a) Shipping Clerk.
(b) Travel Agent.
(c) Marketing Manager.
15. What is Feldman trying to do at the same time as collecting insurance?
(a) Kill himself.
(c) Go bankrupt.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Henry say he prefers sex?
2. What kind of car does Mary Lou drive?
3. How does Henry describe Mr. Hansen?
4. What is Jan making when Henry is caught stealing?
5. Who does Brad say Henry should not talk to?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)