|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport was Manny a star in his youth?
2. What does Henry notice about Jan's hair in the morning?
(a) It is three different colors.
(b) It is brittle.
(c) It is grey.
(d) It is black.
3. What does Henry say cost him his job?
(a) Stealing the money.
(b) Being late for work.
(c) Having sex in the shop.
(d) A three-day bender.
4. How does Henry describe Mr. Hansen?
(c) Long nosed.
5. What does Henry's boss at the automobile company order him not to do at work?
(b) Tell jokes.
6. What does Henry buy with his winnings?
7. What does Henry say he wants to ride towards a virginal fourteen-year-old?
(a) A goat.
(b) A horse.
(c) An ostrich.
(d) A camel.
8. Where do Henry and Laura steal cigarettes from?
(a) Parked cars.
(b) People's pockets.
9. What test does Henry fail in this section?
(a) A breath test.
(b) An IQ test.
(c) A psychological test.
(d) A spelling test.
10. What does Mrs. Adams say Henry needs?
(a) A nice lady.
(b) A dog.
(c) A good job.
(d) His own house.
11. What is the name of the tiny black man at Henry's work?
12. What is the name of the park where Henry stalls his car?
(a) MacArthur Park.
(b) County Park.
(c) Loomers Park.
(d) Hollywood Park.
13. What does Jan make for Henry's penis in this section?
(a) A paper hat.
(b) A wool warmer.
(c) A tie.
(d) A pair of glasses.
14. Where does Henry meet Jan?
(a) The alleyway.
(b) The warehouse.
(c) The storeroom.
(d) The lunch counter.
15. What kind of music does Henry like to listen to at home?
(a) Rock music.
(b) Classical music.
(c) Opera music.
(d) Jazz music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry think he has turned into a fag?
2. What is Jan's role at the Durham hotel?
3. What kind of beer does Henry buy at the end of this section?
4. What is the name of the horse Manny suggests will win?
5. What does Laura like to cook when they can afford it?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)