Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Henry's body is itching in this section?
(a) His ears.
(b) His hair.
(c) His feet.
(d) His crotch.
2. What does Laura like to cook when they can afford it?
(a) Beef stew.
(c) Cottage pie.
(d) Biscuits and gravy.
3. What is George Fellows' nickname?
4. What does Henry say he discovers in the fabric of a pair of pants?
(b) A letter.
5. When does Laura like to have sex?
(a) When she is working.
(b) When she is tired.
(c) When she is hungover.
(d) When she is reading.
6. What is the name of the tiny black man at Henry's work?
7. What does Henry say he thinks of as a second home?
(a) An auto parts warehouse.
(b) A gas station.
(c) A local bar.
(d) A local bakers.
8. What is the name of the cafe where Henry goes for a drink?
9. What is the name of the dignified banker in this section?
(a) David Lemon.
(b) Jack Jones.
(c) Gavin Lamb.
(d) Curtis Jennings.
10. What is Jan making when Henry is caught stealing?
(b) Carrot cake.
11. Where does Henry see a job ad?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A clothing store.
12. What is Henry caught stealing in this section?
(a) An eggplant.
(b) A pear.
(c) A chocolate.
(d) A cucumber.
13. What nickname does Jan give Henry in this section?
(a) Horse Brain.
(b) Mr. Big Horseplayer.
(c) Horsie Worsie.
(d) Horse Power Boy.
14. What does Henry say he looks like as he emerges in great pain from the bathroom?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) An orangutan.
(c) A gorilla.
(d) A cat.
15. What is the name of Henry's new landlady?
(a) Mrs. Tompkins.
(b) Mrs. Smits.
(c) Mrs. Adams.
(d) Mrs. Jackson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the horse Manny suggests will win?
2. What does Henry's boss at the automobile company order him not to do at work?
3. What does Henry send Jan out to buy?
4. What does Mrs. Adams say Henry needs?
5. What music does Henry listen to in this chapter?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)