|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Yellow Cab Company require as part of its application process?
(b) IQ test.
(c) Blood testing.
(d) Drug testing.
2. What is the name of Henry's boss at the Yellow Cab Company?
(a) Fred Silverman.
(b) Janeway Smithson.
(c) David Johnson.
(d) Erica Davids.
3. What does Henry say he discovers in the fabric of a pair of pants?
(a) A letter.
4. What does Henry leave the house to buy at the end of this section?
(d) A newspaper.
5. What does Henry say he thinks of as a second home?
(a) An auto parts warehouse.
(b) A local bakers.
(c) A local bar.
(d) A gas station.
6. What nickname does Jan give Henry in this section?
(a) Horse Brain.
(b) Mr. Big Horseplayer.
(c) Horse Power Boy.
(d) Horsie Worsie.
7. Who does Henry describe as intense and intelligent looking?
8. What music does Henry listen to in this chapter?
9. What city does Vera prostitute herself in?
10. What part of Henry's body is itching in this section?
(a) His feet.
(b) His crotch.
(c) His ears.
(d) His hair.
11. What does Henry's boss at the automobile company order him not to do at work?
(d) Tell jokes.
12. Where do Henry and Laura steal cigarettes from?
(b) Parked cars.
(c) People's pockets.
13. How does Smithson signify that the driver must slam on his brakes?
(b) Fires a pistol.
(c) Stamps a foot.
(d) Raises a hand.
14. What is the name of the cafe where Henry goes for a drink?
15. What does Smithson say he will teach the men?
(a) How to have fun.
(b) How to live.
(c) How to drive.
(d) How to drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport was Manny a star in his youth?
2. What does Henry buy with his winnings?
3. Where does Henry see a job ad?
4. What excites Henry about Jan?
5. When does Laura like to have sex?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)