|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Henry describe as intense and intelligent looking?
2. What does Mrs. Adams say Henry needs?
(a) A good job.
(b) His own house.
(c) A dog.
(d) A nice lady.
3. What did Henry use to collect for the Red Cross?
4. What is the name of the dignified banker in this section?
(a) David Lemon.
(b) Gavin Lamb.
(c) Curtis Jennings.
(d) Jack Jones.
5. What does Henry like to bet on?
(a) The horses.
6. Whose record does Henry say he will break?
7. What is Jan's role at the Durham hotel?
8. Where does Jan drive Henry to?
(a) The police station.
(b) The fire station.
(c) The train station.
(d) The Greyhound station.
9. What is Henry caught stealing in this section?
(a) A cucumber.
(b) An eggplant.
(c) A chocolate.
(d) A pear.
10. Who does Alabam like to attack when he is drunk?
11. Why does Henry think he has turned into a fag?
(a) He cleans his apartment.
(b) He turns down a beautiful woman.
(c) He invites a man to his apartment.
(d) He fantacizes about a man.
12. What newspaper offers Henry a job in maintenance?
(a) The Times.
(b) The Chronicle.
(c) The Yearbook.
(d) The Daily Echo.
13. What does Henry tell Mrs. Adam his job is?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A novelist.
(c) A magazine writer.
(d) An actor.
14. What test does Henry fail in this section?
(a) A spelling test.
(b) A psychological test.
(c) An IQ test.
(d) A breath test.
15. What is George Fellows' nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music does Henry like to listen to at home?
2. Where do Henry and Laura steal cigarettes from?
3. What does Jan make for Henry's penis in this section?
4. How does Smithson signify that the driver must slam on his brakes?
5. What sport was Manny a star in his youth?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)