|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura like to cook when they can afford it?
(a) Cottage pie.
(b) Biscuits and gravy.
(c) Beef stew.
2. What country is Hector's wife from?
3. What does Vera call Henry for declining her?
(a) A prick.
(b) A fag.
(c) A loser.
4. What does Henry use to clean the sidewalk?
(a) A bucket of water.
(b) A cloth.
(c) A hose.
(d) A mop.
5. What does Henry like to bet on?
(c) The horses.
6. What is the name of the park where Henry stalls his car?
(a) County Park.
(b) Loomers Park.
(c) Hollywood Park.
(d) MacArthur Park.
7. Why does Henry think he has turned into a fag?
(a) He turns down a beautiful woman.
(b) He fantacizes about a man.
(c) He invites a man to his apartment.
(d) He cleans his apartment.
8. What does Henry say is worth seeing at Montie's cafe?
(a) The cakes.
(b) The decor.
(c) The waitress.
(d) The pet canary.
9. What does Henry leave the house to buy at the end of this section?
(d) A newspaper.
10. What nickname does Jan give Henry in this section?
(a) Horse Power Boy.
(b) Horse Brain.
(c) Horsie Worsie.
(d) Mr. Big Horseplayer.
11. What is the name of the warehouse owner?
(a) Mr. Mantz.
(b) Mr. Toms.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Dennis.
12. Where does Henry see a job ad?
(a) A clothing store.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A cafe.
13. What is the name of the cafe where Henry goes for a drink?
14. What does the Yellow Cab Company require as part of its application process?
(a) Drug testing.
(c) IQ test.
(d) Blood testing.
15. Where does Jan drive Henry to?
(a) The train station.
(b) The Greyhound station.
(c) The fire station.
(d) The police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mary Lou have sex with Bud?
2. What does Henry say he thinks of as a second home?
3. What does Henry notice about Jan's hair in the morning?
4. What does Henry say he discovers in the fabric of a pair of pants?
5. What is Jan's role at the Durham hotel?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)