|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry caught stealing in this section?
(a) A cucumber.
(b) A pear.
(c) An eggplant.
(d) A chocolate.
2. What does Jan make for Henry's penis in this section?
(a) A tie.
(b) A pair of glasses.
(c) A wool warmer.
(d) A paper hat.
3. What did Henry use to collect for the Red Cross?
4. What country is Hector's wife from?
5. What is the name of the warehouse owner?
(a) Mr. Mantz.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Mr. Toms.
(d) Mr. Dennis.
6. What does Mrs. Adams say Henry needs?
(a) A good job.
(b) A nice lady.
(c) His own house.
(d) A dog.
7. How does Smithson signify that the driver must slam on his brakes?
(b) Stamps a foot.
(c) Raises a hand.
(d) Fires a pistol.
8. What nickname does Jan give Henry in this section?
(a) Horse Brain.
(b) Horse Power Boy.
(c) Horsie Worsie.
(d) Mr. Big Horseplayer.
9. What is the name of the tiny black man at Henry's work?
10. Where does Henry see a job ad?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A clothing store.
11. Where does Henry say he first realized he was an idiot?
(a) When he met Jan.
(b) In a bar.
(c) At school.
(d) At home.
12. What does Henry send Jan out to buy?
13. What does the Yellow Cab Company require as part of its application process?
(a) Drug testing.
(b) IQ test.
(c) Blood testing.
14. Where do Henry and Laura steal cigarettes from?
(c) People's pockets.
(d) Parked cars.
15. What is Jan's role at the Durham hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alabam like to attack when he is drunk?
2. What test does Henry fail in this section?
3. What is George Fellows' nickname?
4. What newspaper offers Henry a job in maintenance?
5. What is Feldman trying to do at the same time as collecting insurance?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)