|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Henry swap trains?
(a) El Paso.
2. What does Henry buy for $35?
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A car.
3. What is the name of Willie's opera?
(a) The King of New York.
(b) The Queen of America.
(c) The Rajah of LA.
(d) The Emperor of San Francisco.
4. Who is receiving $50 a month from Willie for the rest of her life?
5. What does Henry fetch for someone at the bar?
(a) A pastry.
(b) A pizza.
(c) A chocolate.
(d) A sandwich.
6. What is the name of Henry's old college friend?
(a) Jack Dawson.
(b) Timmy Hunter.
(c) Cal Fisher.
(d) Phil Upson.
7. Who is Willie's main girl?
8. What does Henry plead guilty to?
(a) Stealing alcohol.
(b) Breaching the peace.
(c) Blocking traffic.
(d) Injuring a minor.
9. What does Henry do every night after work?
(b) Attends church.
(d) Watches films.
10. Where does Henry go for a job on Monday?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A publishers.
(d) A school.
11. What color is the cellar Henry works in?
12. What state does Henry travel to after New Orleans?
(d) New York.
13. What is the name of the woman who checks to see if Henry is okay?
14. What is the name of the cafe opposite Chinaski's room?
(a) The Barfly Cafe.
(b) The Pirate Cafe.
(c) The Gangplank Cafe.
(d) The Bukowski's Cafe.
15. Where does Henry sleep the night?
(a) The hotel lobby.
(b) The park.
(c) The zoo.
(d) The parking lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Henry attend?
2. What does Laura say Willie throws at them when they get drunk?
3. Where does Henry go with Tim?
4. What magazine does Clay Gladmore own?
5. What is the name of Henry's new landlady?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)