|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state does Henry travel to after New Orleans?
(c) New York.
2. What does Henry say he looks like as he emerges in great pain from the bathroom?
(a) A gorilla.
(b) A cat.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) An orangutan.
3. What does Willie say he needs for his opera?
(a) A singer.
(b) A librettist.
(c) A soundman.
(d) A conducter.
4. What newspaper offers Henry a job in maintenance?
(a) The Chronicle.
(b) The Yearbook.
(c) The Daily Echo.
(d) The Times.
5. What is the name of the warehouse owner?
(a) Mr. Mantz.
(b) Mr. Toms.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Dennis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Henry go to try and get a reporting job?
2. Where does Henry travel to at the beginning of Chapter 23?
3. What does Henry pawn in this section?
4. Where does Henry say he first realized he was an idiot?
5. What does Henry like to bet on?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)