|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of biscuits are made at the factory where Henry works?
(a) Dog biscuits.
(b) Cheese biscuits.
(c) Chocolate biscuits.
(d) Cream biscuits.
2. Where does Henry say he first realized he was an idiot?
(a) In a bar.
(b) At school.
(c) When he met Jan.
(d) At home.
3. Where does Henry travel to at the beginning of Chapter 59?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
4. What is the name of the park where Henry stalls his car?
(a) Loomers Park.
(b) County Park.
(c) Hollywood Park.
(d) MacArthur Park.
5. What does the metal instrument look like that the two old guys hand Henry?
(a) A potato peeler.
(b) A can opener.
(c) A scalpel.
(d) A pair of scissors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What author does Henry read on the way to Miami?
2. What magazine does Clay Gladmore own?
3. What is the name of the woman who checks to see if Henry is okay?
4. What excites Henry about Jan?
5. What is the job Chinaski turns down?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)