|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henry get a job at the beginning of this section?
(a) A bar.
(b) A factory.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bicycle shop.
2. Who drives Henry home from the bar?
(a) The bar owner.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) The fire brigade.
(d) The police.
3. What is Herman Barnes' role at The Times?
(b) Chief reporter.
(d) Junior reporter.
4. What kind of bar is Bar O?
(a) A mafia bar.
(b) An artist's bar.
(c) A filmmaker's bar.
(d) A writer's bar.
5. What kind of beer does Henry buy at the end of this section?
(a) Uncle Tom.
(b) Uncle Sam.
(c) Grand Bob.
(d) Grand Dad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Brad say Henry should not talk to?
2. What is Carson Gentry's job?
3. What is the name of Henry's landlady in this section?
4. How does Henry describe Gertrude's nose?
5. What is Feldman trying to do at the same time as collecting insurance?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)