|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Feldman trying to do at the same time as collecting insurance?
(b) Kill himself.
(d) Go bankrupt.
2. What does Henry plead guilty to?
(a) Injuring a minor.
(b) Stealing alcohol.
(c) Blocking traffic.
(d) Breaching the peace.
3. What are Grace and Jerry drinking in the kitchen?
4. What is the name of the manager's secretary?
5. What does the bartender offer Henry as long as he is working?
(a) Choice of women.
(b) Free drinks.
(c) Free bar snacks.
(d) Choice of music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Henry head for at the beginning of this section?
2. Where does Henry promise to take Gertrude?
3. What is the name of the dignified banker in this section?
4. What country is Hector's wife from?
5. What does Henry say he wants to ride towards a virginal fourteen-year-old?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)