|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry leave the house to buy at the end of this section?
(d) A newspaper.
2. Where does Henry go to try and get a reporting job?
(a) Times Building.
(b) The Oracle Building.
(c) The Hochmeister Building.
(d) The Chronicle Builing.
3. What do the men on the train receive from the train company?
(a) Music and party food.
(b) A night in a bar.
(c) Money for food and room.
(d) Tickets for food and a room.
4. What does Henry's father criticize Henry for not doing?
(a) Marrying a decent woman.
(b) Not making use of his literary talents.
(c) Finishing college.
(d) Enlisting in the army.
5. Where does Henry promise to take Gertrude?
(a) The theater.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The cinema.
(d) The local bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fight does Henry have with Hilda and Gertrude at the end of this section?
2. Where does Henry take a job in this section?
3. What does Henry's father ask from Henry?
4. What is the name of Willie's opera?
5. What is Feldman trying to do at the same time as collecting insurance?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)