|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say the bar nearest to his apartment smells like?
(a) A whorehouse.
(b) A graveyard.
(c) A slaughterhouse.
(d) An outhouse.
2. What kind of fight does Henry have with Hilda and Gertrude at the end of this section?
(a) An apple fight.
(b) A pillow fight.
(c) A knife fight.
(d) A snowball fight.
3. Why does Henry say he wants a gorgeous wife?
(a) So he can feel satisfied.
(b) So he can stay faithful.
(c) So he can feel loved.
(d) So he can cheat on her.
4. What does Henry smoke with Carson Gentry?
(a) Pipe tobacco.
5. Who drops in to see Henry with a bottle of wine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Chinaski arrive in at the beginning of the book?
2. What is the name of the woman who checks to see if Henry is okay?
3. What is the name of Henry's old college friend?
4. What state does Henry travel to after New Orleans?
5. Who does Henry describe as insects?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)