|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Chinaski not shave before the job interview?
(a) He loses his razor.
(b) He wants to show his true self.
(c) To win a bet.
(d) He wakes up too late.
2. What kind of fight does Henry have with Hilda and Gertrude at the end of this section?
(a) An apple fight.
(b) A snowball fight.
(c) A pillow fight.
(d) A knife fight.
3. What does Billy Boy hire Henry to wash?
(b) Venetian blinds.
(c) Pool tables.
4. What does Henry cash in to get money?
(c) Empty bottles.
5. What does Henry say the bar nearest to his apartment smells like?
(a) A graveyard.
(b) A whorehouse.
(c) A slaughterhouse.
(d) An outhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Henry attend?
2. Where does Henry travel to at the beginning of Chapter 23?
3. What material is Chinaski's suitcase made from?
4. What part of New York does Henry move to?
5. What is the name of Henry's old college friend?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)