|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henry go once he has money?
(a) The cinema.
(b) A bar.
(c) A bookshop.
(d) A brothel.
2. What does the metal instrument look like that the two old guys hand Henry?
(a) A pair of scissors.
(b) A potato peeler.
(c) A scalpel.
(d) A can opener.
3. Where does Henry sleep the night?
(a) The zoo.
(b) The hotel lobby.
(c) The parking lot.
(d) The park.
4. How does Henry describe the man who has to show him his job at the factory?
(a) A toothless elf.
(b) A hairless virgin.
(c) A wannabe manager.
(d) An ugly pug.
5. What is the name of Henry's new landlady?
(a) Miss Filby.
(b) Mrs. Downing.
(c) Miss Opening.
(d) Mrs. Jackson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry fetch for someone at the bar?
2. What kind of fight does Henry have with Hilda and Gertrude at the end of this section?
3. Why does Henry decide to quit his job as a driver?
4. Who does Henry give his hotel ticket to?
5. What does Henry contemplate doing as he waits alone in his room?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)