|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Chinaski arrive in at the beginning of the book?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
2. What kind of music does Henry listen to while his parents are away?
(a) Rock music.
(b) Symphony music.
(c) Cabaret music.
(d) Film music.
3. What does the metal instrument look like that the two old guys hand Henry?
(a) A potato peeler.
(b) A scalpel.
(c) A pair of scissors.
(d) A can opener.
4. What kind of bar is Bar O?
(a) A writer's bar.
(b) An artist's bar.
(c) A filmmaker's bar.
(d) A mafia bar.
5. What does Henry tell the interviewer is his real job?
(a) An artist.
(b) A film director.
(c) A writer.
(d) A reporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry cash in to get money?
2. Why does the newspaper sack Henry?
3. What college did Henry attend?
4. What is the name of Henry's landlady in this section?
5. Where does Henry move to after New York?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)