|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry's father ask from Henry?
(a) Proof of his identity.
(b) Rent money.
(c) Company at the races.
(d) Peace and quiet.
2. What is the name of the bar owner's husband?
(a) Billy Boy.
(b) Henry Toms.
(c) Damien Cox.
(d) Johnny Boy.
3. Where does Henry find work in this section?
(a) A dog food factory.
(b) A ladies' dress shop.
(c) A tailors.
(d) A boarding school.
4. Why does Henry say he wants a gorgeous wife?
(a) So he can feel loved.
(b) So he can feel satisfied.
(c) So he can stay faithful.
(d) So he can cheat on her.
5. Who does Henry give his hotel ticket to?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) An old lady.
(d) A homeless man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Henry's landlady in this section?
2. What is Gertrude's room full of?
3. Where does Henry move to after New York?
4. Who drives Henry home from the bar?
5. Why does the newspaper sack Henry?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)