|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar owner's husband?
(a) Damien Cox.
(b) Henry Toms.
(c) Billy Boy.
(d) Johnny Boy.
2. What does Henry contemplate doing as he waits alone in his room?
(a) Going home to his parents.
(b) Killing himself.
(c) Breaking his curfew.
(d) Enrolling at university.
3. Who does Henry describe as insects?
(a) The beggars.
(b) People in the subway.
(c) The street prostitutes.
(d) The street performers.
4. Who does Henry give his hotel ticket to?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) An old lady.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A drug dealer.
5. What does Henry plead guilty to?
(a) Blocking traffic.
(b) Stealing alcohol.
(c) Injuring a minor.
(d) Breaching the peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Henry go with Tim?
2. How does Henry describe Gertrude's nose?
3. What does Henry say the bar nearest to his apartment smells like?
4. What state does Henry travel to after New Orleans?
5. What kind of alcohol does Henry say he enjoys?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)