|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men on the train receive from the train company?
(a) Music and party food.
(b) A night in a bar.
(c) Tickets for food and a room.
(d) Money for food and room.
2. What does Henry's father criticize Henry for not doing?
(a) Finishing college.
(b) Not making use of his literary talents.
(c) Enlisting in the army.
(d) Marrying a decent woman.
3. Where does Henry wake up the morning after the bar fight?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) A car.
(c) A jail cell.
(d) A forest.
4. What does Henry plead guilty to?
(a) Injuring a minor.
(b) Blocking traffic.
(c) Stealing alcohol.
(d) Breaching the peace.
5. What state does Henry travel to after New Orleans?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the metal instrument look like that the two old guys hand Henry?
2. What material is Chinaski's suitcase made from?
3. Why does Henry decide to quit his job as a driver?
4. What is the name of the woman who checks to see if Henry is okay?
5. Who drops in to see Henry with a bottle of wine?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)