|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henry go for a job on Monday?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A publishers.
(d) A school.
2. What kind of music does Henry listen to while his parents are away?
(a) Film music.
(b) Rock music.
(c) Symphony music.
(d) Cabaret music.
3. What transport does Henry take to his parents' house?
(a) A train.
(b) A tram.
(c) A motorbike.
(d) A streetcar.
4. What does Henry plead guilty to?
(a) Blocking traffic.
(b) Breaching the peace.
(c) Injuring a minor.
(d) Stealing alcohol.
5. What does Henry contemplate doing as he waits alone in his room?
(a) Breaking his curfew.
(b) Enrolling at university.
(c) Going home to his parents.
(d) Killing himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Henry attend?
2. What city does Chinaski arrive in at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the first job Chinaski applies for?
4. Why does Henry decide to quit his job as a driver?
5. What does Henry cash in to get money?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)