|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 68-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Herman Barnes' role at The Times?
(a) Junior reporter.
(c) Chief reporter.
2. What does Henry say he thinks of as a second home?
(a) An auto parts warehouse.
(b) A local bakers.
(c) A gas station.
(d) A local bar.
3. What is the job Chinaski turns down?
(a) Shucking clams.
(b) Plucking turkeys.
(c) Deboning salmon.
(d) Moving crates.
4. Why does Henry think he has turned into a fag?
(a) He turns down a beautiful woman.
(b) He invites a man to his apartment.
(c) He fantacizes about a man.
(d) He cleans his apartment.
5. What is the name of Henry's new boss?
(a) Jack Parks.
(b) Gordon Fix.
(c) Jackson Fordam.
(d) Mannie Feldman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Henry arrive in at the beginning of Chapter 8?
2. What city does Henry head for at the beginning of this section?
3. What is the name of the bar owner's husband?
4. What kind of music does Henry like to listen to at home?
5. What track do Manny and Henry drive to after work?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)