|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say the bar nearest to his apartment smells like?
(a) An outhouse.
(b) A whorehouse.
(c) A slaughterhouse.
(d) A graveyard.
2. Where does Henry go for a job on Monday?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A publishers.
(c) A school.
(d) A newspaper.
3. Who does Henry give his hotel ticket to?
(a) An old lady.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A homeless man.
(d) A prostitute.
4. What city does Henry head for at the beginning of this section?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
5. Why does Chinaski not shave before the job interview?
(a) He loses his razor.
(b) He wants to show his true self.
(c) To win a bet.
(d) He wakes up too late.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry's father criticize Henry for not doing?
2. What does Henry cash in to get money?
3. Who drives Henry home from the bar?
4. Where does Henry go with Tim?
5. What kind of music does Henry listen to while his parents are away?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)