|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry describe the man who has to show him his job at the factory?
(a) A toothless elf.
(b) An ugly pug.
(c) A wannabe manager.
(d) A hairless virgin.
2. What does the bartender offer Henry as long as he is working?
(a) Free bar snacks.
(b) Choice of music.
(c) Choice of women.
(d) Free drinks.
3. What is the name of the woman who checks to see if Henry is okay?
4. What does Henry's father criticize Henry for not doing?
(a) Enlisting in the army.
(b) Marrying a decent woman.
(c) Not making use of his literary talents.
(d) Finishing college.
5. What does Henry plead guilty to?
(a) Breaching the peace.
(b) Stealing alcohol.
(c) Injuring a minor.
(d) Blocking traffic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Henry go once he has money?
2. How does Henry say Gertrude's eyes make him feel?
3. What magazine does Clay Gladmore own?
4. What does Henry say the bar nearest to his apartment smells like?
5. What state does Henry travel to after New Orleans?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)