|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henry say he first realized he was an idiot?
(a) In a bar.
(b) At school.
(c) At home.
(d) When he met Jan.
2. Where does Henry go once he has money?
(a) A bar.
(b) A bookshop.
(c) A brothel.
(d) The cinema.
3. What does Billy Boy hire Henry to wash?
(b) Pool tables.
(c) Venetian blinds.
4. What has Henry been sending to magazines three times a week?
5. What does Henry buy for $35?
(b) A bicycle.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of New York does Henry move to?
2. What does Henry leave the house to buy at the end of this section?
3. What is the name of Willie's opera?
4. Where does Henry go with Tim?
5. What kind of biscuits are made at the factory where Henry works?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)