|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry say he wants a gorgeous wife?
(a) So he can feel satisfied.
(b) So he can stay faithful.
(c) So he can cheat on her.
(d) So he can feel loved.
2. What does Henry's father criticize Henry for not doing?
(a) Finishing college.
(b) Enlisting in the army.
(c) Not making use of his literary talents.
(d) Marrying a decent woman.
3. Who is Willie's main girl?
4. What does Henry's father ask from Henry?
(a) Rent money.
(b) Company at the races.
(c) Peace and quiet.
(d) Proof of his identity.
5. What kind of music does Henry listen to while his parents are away?
(a) Film music.
(b) Symphony music.
(c) Cabaret music.
(d) Rock music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Henry move to after New York?
2. What does Henry tell the interviewer is his real job?
3. What is the name of the horse Manny suggests will win?
4. What does Henry pawn in this section?
5. What kind of bar is Bar O?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)