|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of biscuits are made at the factory where Henry works?
(a) Chocolate biscuits.
(b) Cream biscuits.
(c) Dog biscuits.
(d) Cheese biscuits.
2. What city does Henry travel to at the beginning of this section?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
3. What does Henry buy with his winnings?
4. What does Willie say he needs for his opera?
(a) A singer.
(b) A conducter.
(c) A librettist.
(d) A soundman.
5. What is the name of Willie's opera?
(a) The Queen of America.
(b) The King of New York.
(c) The Emperor of San Francisco.
(d) The Rajah of LA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drops in to see Henry with a bottle of wine?
2. Where does Henry go once he has money?
3. What does the landlady's boyfriend give Henry for feeding the chickens?
4. What kind of fight does Henry have with Hilda and Gertrude at the end of this section?
5. What does Henry say the bar nearest to his apartment smells like?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)