|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Herman Barnes' role at The Times?
(b) Chief reporter.
(c) Junior reporter.
2. What is the name of the bar owner's husband?
(a) Billy Boy.
(b) Henry Toms.
(c) Damien Cox.
(d) Johnny Boy.
3. What does Henry say he looks like as he emerges in great pain from the bathroom?
(a) An orangutan.
(b) A gorilla.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A cat.
4. Where do Henry and Laura steal cigarettes from?
(c) People's pockets.
(d) Parked cars.
5. Where does Henry get a job at the beginning of this section?
(a) A bar.
(b) A factory.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bicycle shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Henry head for at the beginning of this section?
2. What is Henry caught stealing in this section?
3. What does Henry notice about Jan's hair in the morning?
4. Where does Henry travel to at the beginning of Chapter 23?
5. What does Henry have to put up in the subways?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)