|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the dignified banker in this section?
(a) David Lemon.
(b) Gavin Lamb.
(c) Curtis Jennings.
(d) Jack Jones.
2. What does Henry fetch for someone at the bar?
(a) A pastry.
(b) A pizza.
(c) A chocolate.
(d) A sandwich.
3. What does the metal instrument look like that the two old guys hand Henry?
(a) A pair of scissors.
(b) A potato peeler.
(c) A scalpel.
(d) A can opener.
4. What is Jan making when Henry is caught stealing?
(a) Carrot cake.
5. Where does Henry travel to at the beginning of Chapter 23?
(b) New York.
(d) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Henry and Laura steal cigarettes from?
2. When does Laura like to have sex?
3. What is the name of the manager's secretary?
4. What is the name of the woman who checks to see if Henry is okay?
5. What newspaper offers Henry a job in maintenance?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)