|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say cost him his job?
(a) Being late for work.
(b) Having sex in the shop.
(c) A three-day bender.
(d) Stealing the money.
2. How does Henry describe Gertrude's nose?
(c) Eagle like.
3. What does Henry send Jan out to buy?
4. Where does Henry travel to at the beginning of Chapter 23?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) New York.
5. What is Henry caught stealing in this section?
(a) A pear.
(b) An eggplant.
(c) A cucumber.
(d) A chocolate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What newspaper offers Henry a job in maintenance?
2. What does Henry say the bar nearest to his apartment smells like?
3. What is the name of the manager's secretary?
4. How does Henry describe the man who has to show him his job at the factory?
5. Who does Alabam like to attack when he is drunk?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)