|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the dignified banker in this section?
(a) Curtis Jennings.
(b) Gavin Lamb.
(c) Jack Jones.
(d) David Lemon.
2. Where does Henry go to try and get a reporting job?
(a) The Hochmeister Building.
(b) The Oracle Building.
(c) Times Building.
(d) The Chronicle Builing.
3. Who does Henry describe as insects?
(a) The street prostitutes.
(b) The beggars.
(c) The street performers.
(d) People in the subway.
4. What does Billy Boy hire Henry to wash?
(c) Venetian blinds.
(d) Pool tables.
5. What does Henry fetch for someone at the bar?
(a) A pastry.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A chocolate.
(d) A pizza.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bar is Bar O?
2. Where does Henry move to after New York?
3. What does Henry say cost him his job?
4. What excites Henry about Jan?
5. What country is Hector's wife from?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)