Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which class does Janie finally rip the pages out of her notebook, out of frustration?
2. Where does Janie hide the milk carton toward the end of the novel?
3. Who offers Janie a ride to school in chapter 10?
4. The Johnson family unit is _______________ by the end of the novel.
5. Which character acts as a mediator between the Johnsons and Janie?
Janie's relationship with her parents is like a roller coaster ride throughout the novel, as it changes. Describe the changes, resolutions and progressions, of Janie's relationship with her parents throughout the novel. Be sure to use in text citations to support your claims.
Explain and describe how the theme of reality versus fantasy plays out and is resolved within the novel.
Why do you think the author of the novel leaves the book open-ended? Do you expect a sequel? Why or why not?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)