|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Reeve confided in regarding Janie's situation?
2. During her kidnapping, Janie believes that she is tempted by what?
(b) Ice cream sundae.
(d) Chocolate bar.
3. Which member of the Spring family answers the phone in chapter 18?
(a) Mr. Spring.
(b) Mrs. Spring.
(c) Hannah Spring.
(d) Jennie Spring.
4. What type of food does Reeve order in the last chapter of the book?
(c) Chinese takeout.
5. Reeve's mother is __________ after hearing why Reeve runs away with Janie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Janie and Reeve do while stopped at the gas station?
2. Where do Janie and Reeve stop to spend an intimate night together?
3. In which chapter does Reeve's and Janie's relationship take a more serious turn?
4. During chapter 14, Janie remembers this action, which seriously disturbs and upsets her. What does she remember?
5. Where do Reeve and Janie go together during chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Janie begin shredding the milk carton in chapter 16?
2. Janie sees three boys outside of the Spring home. What are her thoughts on them, and what other memories do they spark in Janie's mind?
3. Describe the argument between Janie and Reeve in chapter 16.
4. Why do Janie and Reeve decide against staying in the motel together/
5. Explain the contrast present between Janie's relationship with Reeve and Janie's relationship with her family.
6. What does Janie use her notebook for?
7. Why is Janie relieved that the Johnsons are screaming at her?
8. What happens when Reeve and Janie come home to in chapter 12?
9. What might "attention" have to do with Janie's kidnapping, as supposed by Janie?
10. What is Reeve's explanation of Janie's kidnapping?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)