|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which chapter does Janie truly begin to confide in Reeve?
(a) Chapter 12.
(b) Chapter 9.
(c) Chapter 5.
(d) Chapter 10.
2. In which chapter does Janie go to the police about her kidnapping?
(a) Chapter 17.
(b) Chapter 16.
(c) She doesn't.
(d) Chapter 18.
3. What type of food does Reeve order in the last chapter of the book?
(b) Chinese takeout.
4. How many boys does Janie see outside of the home in chapter 11?
5. Janie looks for information on whom, in chapter 13?
(a) Jennie Spring.
(b) Miranda Javenson.
(c) Hannah Johnson.
(d) Debbie Spring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Reeve and Janie go together during chapter 15?
2. In which chapter do Janie and Reeve run off together?
3. Which publication does Sarah-Charlotte mention, in chapter 13?
4. Which place does Reeve suppose Janie is kidnapped from?
5. Janie feels this emotion over ending her relationship with Reeve.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Reeve and Janie come home to in chapter 12?
2. Explain how and why Janie travels to New Jersey.
3. What does Reeve tell Janie in chapter 11, about his relationship with his siblings? Why is Janie unable to concentrate on what he is telling her?
4. How does the accidental mailing of Janie's letter to the Springs a type of resolution?
5. What idea does the New York Times give Janie?
6. What might "attention" have to do with Janie's kidnapping, as supposed by Janie?
7. Explain the contrast present between Janie's relationship with Reeve and Janie's relationship with her family.
8. Why do Janie and Reeve decide against staying in the motel together/
9. Does Janie believe that the Johnson's kidnap her, even after hearing the truth about the past? Explain.
10. Why does Janie begin shredding the milk carton in chapter 16?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)