|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which chapter does Reeve's and Janie's relationship take a more serious turn?
(a) Chapter five.
(b) Chapter eleven.
(c) Chapter nine.
(d) Chapter two.
2. In which chapter does Janie decide to skip school?
(a) Chapter 12.
(b) Chapter 10.
(c) Chapter 9.
(d) Chapter 11.
3. Which animal does Janie recall having in her former life?
(a) A large dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A rabbit.
4. Which place does Reeve suppose Janie is kidnapped from?
(a) Shopping center.
(b) Ice cream shop.
5. During her kidnapping, Janie believes that she is tempted by what?
(b) Ice cream sundae.
(d) Chocolate bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reeve is an example of a ______________ teenager.
2. How does Janie believe she is related to the boy(s)?
3. What does Sarah-Charlotte ask Janie about in chapter 16, that upsets Janie?
4. Who does Reeve drive home with instead of Janie in chapter 17?
5. Where do Reeve and Janie go together during chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Janie wait to pursue an adult relationship with Reeve?
2. Why does Janie begin shredding the milk carton in chapter 16?
3. Why is Janie relieved that the Johnsons are screaming at her?
4. What is Janie's realization about her relationship with Reeve toward the end of the novel? Explain.
5. Explain how and why Janie travels to New Jersey.
6. Does Janie believe that the Johnson's kidnap her, even after hearing the truth about the past? Explain.
7. What happens when Reeve and Janie come home to in chapter 12?
8. What is Reeve's explanation of Janie's kidnapping?
9. Janie sees three boys outside of the Spring home. What are her thoughts on them, and what other memories do they spark in Janie's mind?
10. Why do the Johnson's take Janie out for pizza? What are they attempting to do?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)