|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which class does Janie finally rip the pages out of her notebook, out of frustration?
(c) Study Hall.
(d) Social studies.
2. Where does Janie hide the milk carton toward the end of the novel?
(a) Under her mattress.
(b) With Reeve.
(c) Under her pillow.
(d) Her notebook.
3. Who offers Janie a ride to school in chapter 10?
4. The Johnson family unit is _______________ by the end of the novel.
5. Which character acts as a mediator between the Johnsons and Janie?
(c) Jennie Spring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal does Janie recall having in her former life?
2. What does Janie expose when she drops her book bag on the floor?
3. Janie's struggle between ________________ and adulthood is a theme throughout the novel.
4. During chapter 14, Janie remembers this action, which seriously disturbs and upsets her. What does she remember?
5. How does Janie believe she is related to the boy(s)?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)