|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Adair on the phone with in chapter five?
2. While watching TV, Janie has a memory about which type of woman's clothing?
(a) An apron.
(b) A skirt.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A dress.
3. Who offers Janie a ride home in the rain, in chapter two?
4. Which type of number does Janie ask Reeve about in chapter five?
(a) His telephone number.
(b) Her zodiac number.
(c) Child services number.
(d) An 800 number.
5. In which chapter does Reeve first kiss Janie?
(a) Chapter three.
(b) Chapter five.
(c) Chapter four.
(d) Chapter six.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reeve claims that he is insecure about this in chapter two.
2. What are Janie and her friend studying for in chapter four?
3. What is Mrs. Johnson's first name?
4. Who is Mr. Johnson's first name?
5. Where does Janie's mother volunteer at?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation that Reeve has with Janie while at the Scenic Overlook in chapter two.
2. Does Janie want the evidence against her parents to be true? Explain.
3. How does going to the football game with Reeve and Sarah-Charlotte make Janie feel? Explain.
4. Describe what goes through Janie's mind as she looks at the milk carton.
5. Who is Lizzy? Explain in some detail.
6. Explain Janie's realization and thought process as she enters her home in chapter three and sees no baby picture.
7. Describe the 'daymare' that Janie has while getting ice cream with Reeve in chapter two.
8. Explain what the tarnished white dress symbolizes.
9. Explain the focus of Janie's mind during chapter two.
10. What does Janie bring up in chapter eight, when she finally decides to confront her parents?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)