|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spends the night at Janie's house in chapter six?
2. What does Mrs. Shields say about Janie's parents when Janie asks her about them?
(a) They are very mean.
(b) They are strict.
(c) They are secretive.
(d) They are criminals.
3. Which of the following is not included in Janie's confrontation of her parents?
(b) Missing baby photos.
(c) Her lack of birth certificate.
(d) Why her parents do not allow her to get her driver's license.
4. Which "collecting" hobby of Janie's does Reeve bring up in chapter two, which Janie ignores?
(a) Stamp collecting.
(b) Milk collecting.
(c) Bottle cap collecting.
(d) Ring collecting.
5. While watching TV, Janie has a memory about which type of woman's clothing?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A skirt.
(c) A dress.
(d) An apron.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Janie discover what he real name is?
2. What is Janie eating for lunch in chapter one?
3. How old is Hannah when she joins the group, as stated in chapter nine?
4. Who offers Janie a ride home in the rain, in chapter two?
5. To where does Hannah eventually move?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation that Reeve has with Janie while at the Scenic Overlook in chapter two.
2. Explain Janie's realization and thought process as she enters her home in chapter three and sees no baby picture.
3. What leads Janie to start looking in the attic in chapter seven?
4. Describe what goes through Janie's mind as she looks at the milk carton.
5. How does Reeve's and Janie's relationship grow in chapter two?
6. What story does Jason tell at lunch and how does it relate to Janie's situation?
7. Who is Lizzy? Explain in some detail.
8. What happens in Janie's 'daymare' in chapter four?
9. How does Janie's parents feel about dating, how is this illustrated in chapter one?
10. Explain Janie's stint, in an attempt to make Reeve jealous at the Honors breakfast.
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)