|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Janie does not ________ her parents regarding what they tell her about the past.
2. Where does Janie want to go with Reeve in chapter 14?
(a) A motel.
(c) To Connecticut.
(d) Out for pizza.
3. Which publication does Sarah-Charlotte mention, in chapter 13?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Post Gazette.
(c) The New York Star.
(d) Time Magazine.
4. Which item does Reeve take with him, that belongs to his father?
(b) Credit card.
(c) Cellular phone.
5. Who does Reeve believe kidnaps Janie?
6. In which chapter does Janie decide to skip school?
(a) Chapter 11.
(b) Chapter 10.
(c) Chapter 12.
(d) Chapter 9.
7. Which road do the Johnson's live on?
(a) Privett Drive.
(b) Romney road.
(c) Rodney Road.
(d) Rockney Road.
8. Which word best describes how the Johnsons are feeling, after telling Janie the truth?
9. In which chapter does Janie actually call the number on the milk carton?
10. In which chapter does Reeve's and Janie's relationship take a more serious turn?
(a) Chapter nine.
(b) Chapter five.
(c) Chapter two.
(d) Chapter eleven.
11. Which word best describes how Janie is feeling after finding out that Reeve confides her secret in someone else?
12. Which member of the Spring family answers the phone in chapter 18?
(a) Jennie Spring.
(b) Mr. Spring.
(c) Hannah Spring.
(d) Mrs. Spring.
13. During her kidnapping, Janie believes that she is tempted by what?
(c) Ice cream sundae.
(d) Chocolate bar.
14. How many boys does Janie see outside of the home in chapter 11?
15. The Johnsons are ___________ when they learn that Janie runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character acts as a mediator between the Johnsons and Janie?
2. In which chapter do Janie and Reeve spend an intimate night together?
3. In which chapter does Janie truly begin to confide in Reeve?
4. What does Janie expose when she drops her book bag on the floor?
5. How many questions does Janie ask her parents the next day after she has time to think about the truths they tell her?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)