Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which class does Janie finally rip the pages out of her notebook, out of frustration?
(c) Study Hall.
(d) Social studies.
2. Where does Janie hide the milk carton toward the end of the novel?
(a) Under her mattress.
(b) With Reeve.
(c) Under her pillow.
(d) Her notebook.
3. Who offers Janie a ride to school in chapter 10?
4. The Johnson family unit is _______________ by the end of the novel.
5. Which character acts as a mediator between the Johnsons and Janie?
(c) Jennie Spring.
6. Which animal does Janie recall having in her former life?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A cat.
(d) A large dog.
7. What does Janie expose when she drops her book bag on the floor?
(a) A newspaper clipping.
(b) The milk carton.
(c) Her letter.
(d) The notebook.
8. Janie's struggle between ________________ and adulthood is a theme throughout the novel.
(d) Sexual purity.
9. During chapter 14, Janie remembers this action, which seriously disturbs and upsets her. What does she remember?
(d) Reading the Bible.
10. How does Janie believe she is related to the boy(s)?
(c) Childhood friends.
(d) No relation.
11. Who does Reeve believe kidnaps Janie?
12. Which board game do Janie and her friends play in chapter 16?
(b) Trivial Pursuit.
13. What is the letter to the Springs missing?
(a) A return address.
(c) A stamp.
14. Which word best describes how Janie is feeling after finding out that Reeve confides her secret in someone else?
15. In Janie's case, youthful innocence is directly proportional to what?
(b) Religious faith.
(c) Trusting the Johnsons.
(d) Sexual purity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Janie's parents normally do not allow her to eat _________.
2. What is Mr. Yampolski's profession?
3. What does Sarah-Charlotte ask Janie about in chapter 16, that upsets Janie?
4. Janie's family is from a ____________ area.
5. In which chapter does Janie decide to skip school?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)