|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Reeve confided in regarding Janie's situation?
2. Which word best describes how the Johnsons are feeling, after telling Janie the truth?
3. Which word best describes how Janie is feeling after finding out that Reeve confides her secret in someone else?
4. Which class do Janie and her mother go to in chapter three?
(c) Cake decorating.
5. What does Janie have a memory of when looking at the milk carton that makes her believe that it is her?
(a) The house the girl is standing by.
(b) Hugging a woman who is not her mother.
(c) Black, mary-jane shoes.
(d) The dress she is wearing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which road do the Johnson's live on?
2. What place do teen couples go to become physical?
3. What color hair do the boy(s) have?
4. What does Janie think of in chapter three, while at class with her mother?
5. How old is Reeve at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)