|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of number does Janie ask Reeve about in chapter five?
(a) His telephone number.
(b) An 800 number.
(c) Her zodiac number.
(d) Child services number.
2. Where does Janie place the picture on the milk carton after she cuts it out?
(a) In her pocket.
(b) Her notebook.
(c) In her purse.
(d) Underneath her mattress.
3. How old is Janie Johnson at the beginning of the novel?
4. What is the best way to describe Janie's feelings toward Lizzy?
(a) She feels self conscious around Lizzy.
(b) She does not like Lizzy.
(c) She is apprehensive about Lizzy.
(d) She is quite fond of Lizzy.
5. In which chapter does Janie have her most vivid memory?
(a) Chapter four.
(b) Chapter two.
(c) Chapter nine.
(d) Chapter eight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is preventing Janie from getting her driver's license?
2. What is the print of the dress the girl on the milk carton is wearing?
3. Mr. Brylowe teaches which subject?
4. Which of the following is not included in the things Janie finds in the house while in search of some truth?
5. Which word best describes Janie's feelings regarding reaching out to her friends at this time in her life?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)