|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Reeve in relation to the rest of his family, as stated within the novel?
2. Reeve claims that he is insecure about this in chapter two.
(a) Friday's football game.
(b) Beginning a romantic relationship.
(c) His ability to connect with other people.
(d) Graduating high school.
3. In which chapter does Janie attempt to dial the 800 number on the milk carton?
(a) Chapter five.
(b) Chapter seven.
(c) Chapter three.
(d) Chapter six.
4. What daily event does Janie's mother skip in chapter four?
(a) Their daily walk.
(b) Snack time.
5. What does Mrs. Shields say about Janie's parents when Janie asks her about them?
(a) They are strict.
(b) They are secretive.
(c) They are very mean.
(d) They are criminals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to describe Janie's feelings toward Lizzy?
2. Which of the following best describes how Janie views Hannah, when she views the photograph in the trunk?
3. How old is Janie when her parents buy a camera?
4. Which "collecting" hobby of Janie's does Reeve bring up in chapter two, which Janie ignores?
5. What is Sarah-Charlotte's last name?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)