|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Reeve in relation to the rest of his family, as stated within the novel?
2. Which word does Janie look up in the dictionary in chapter four?
3. Which subject does Janie complete an assignment for at the beginning of the novel?
4. What word best describe Janie's feelings toward her kiss with Reeve?
5. What daily event does Janie's mother skip in chapter four?
(b) Their daily walk.
(c) Snack time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Janie and her friend studying for in chapter four?
2. How old is Janie when her parents buy a camera?
3. What does Janie daydream her children's names are?
4. What does Janie believe to be controlling her thoughts?
5. In chapter three, the color white is used to symbolize ____________.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)