|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reeve claims that he is insecure about this in chapter two.
(a) His ability to connect with other people.
(b) Graduating high school.
(c) Beginning a romantic relationship.
(d) Friday's football game.
2. In which chapter does Janie's relationship with Reeve begin to develop?
(a) Chapter two.
(b) Chapter four.
(c) Chapter three.
(d) Chapter one.
3. In the early stages of the novel, Janie is unsure as to whether or not her flashbacks are actual _____________ or _______________.
(a) Memories, hallucinations.
(b) accurate, inaccurate.
(c) Memories, daydreams.
(d) Hallucinations, daydreams.
4. Whom does Janie help study in chapter four?
5. Where does Janie place the picture on the milk carton after she cuts it out?
(a) Underneath her mattress.
(b) Her notebook.
(c) In her pocket.
(d) In her purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes how Janie is feelings, after hearing the truth of her past, in chapter 10?
2. What is Mrs. Johnson's first name?
3. What does Janie's mother make in chapter eight, that Janie refuses to eat?
4. Which word best describes Reeve in relation to the rest of his family, as stated within the novel?
5. In chapter eight, Janie has a memory of doing this with her real mother.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)