|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 14, which word best describes how Reeve is feelings in regard to his relationship with Janie?
2. How old is Hannah when she joins the group, as stated in chapter nine?
3. Who calls Reeve into his house after kissing Janie?
(a) Mr. Sheilds.
(b) His girlfriend.
(d) Mrs. Sheilds.
4. Which one of Janie's friends does she begin dialing to tell of her kiss with Reeve?
5. Who does Janie blame for her supposed kidnapping?
(a) Mrs. Spring.
(b) Mrs. Johnson.
(d) Hannah Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. During chapter 14, Janie remembers this action, which seriously disturbs and upsets her. What does she remember?
2. Which type of number does Janie ask Reeve about in chapter five?
3. Which word best describes Janie's feelings regarding reaching out to her friends at this time in her life?
4. By chapter nine, Janie returns to the mindset of a(n) ______________.
5. Which character is central to the novel, yet only appears in flashbacks?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)