|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many digits does Janie have left in the 800 number when she stops dialing and hangs up?
2. In chapter 14, which word best describes how Reeve is feelings in regard to his relationship with Janie?
3. Which character is central to the novel, yet only appears in flashbacks?
(a) Mr. Johnson.
(b) Mrs. Spring.
4. Which word best describes Janie's feelings regarding reaching out to her friends at this time in her life?
5. Who does Janie blame for her supposed kidnapping?
(a) Mrs. Spring.
(c) Hannah Johnson.
(d) Mrs. Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. During chapter 14, Janie remembers this action, which seriously disturbs and upsets her. What does she remember?
2. In which chapter does Janie begin to see her childhood as loving?
3. What group does Hannah join, as stated in chapter nine?
4. What upcoming event is Janie's mother decorating for after Janie kisses Reeve?
5. Which one of Janie's friends does she begin dialing to tell of her kiss with Reeve?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)