1. How old is Janie Johnson at the beginning of the novel?
2. Which subject does Janie complete an assignment for at the beginning of the novel?
3. What does Janie daydream her children's names are?
(a) Denim and Lace.
(b) Demi and Lace.
(c) Sarah and Ashley.
(d) Ashley and Lacey.
4. What is Janie allergic to?
5. What is Janie eating for lunch in chapter one?
(a) Turkey sandwich.
(b) Ham and cheese sandwich.
(d) Peanut butter sandwich.
6. What does Janie daydream about getting in the opening of the novel?
(a) New shoes.
(b) Going shopping.
(c) Getting a car.
(d) Driver's license.
7. Sarah-Charlotte thinks about the fact that Janie never has a ________________ in chapter one, while eating at lunch.
(b) Sense of confidence.
8. Who's milk does Janie take a sip of in chapter one?
9. What color is Janie's hair?
This section contains 3,500 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)