|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why had Joan chosen Anthony to glean her samples and knowledge from?
2. What did Henry hope in regards to this person or thing?
3. Why had the Philip been told to go with the natives?
4. What led Maggie into shock?
5. What does Henry tell Norman that is out of character for him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Maggie and Sam's relationship. How was it unlikely to have blossomed into fruition if they hadn't have gotten trapped? What kinds of things did they learn about each other while fighting for survival? How did this influence their budding relationship?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Substance Z. What characteristics gave it an impossible composition? How do these characteristics serve the needs of the substance? Does it serve the needs of the mallaqui, if so, how?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Norman's reaction to Denal being taken by Otera. How did he feel about his first reaction? What did Norman become determined to do, and why? How did he make up for his initial response, and what was Denal's reaction?
This section contains 1,053 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)