Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people gathered at the runway were wearing police uniforms?
2. What kind of brakes did the plane have?
3. What had earned Substance Z the title of "Satan's Blood"?
4. What wasn't there in the kiss between Sam and Maggie?
5. What did Maggie intuit about Sam?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Incan's change of perception regarding the group when Sam showed the blade and made it transform. How might they have reacted if they knew anyone could cause the metal to change shape? What would this have done to the foundations of their beliefs?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the Incan sacrifice of children. Is this practice understandable when immortality is taken into consideration? How or why not? Why is it hard to admit that it could be acceptable?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Norman's reaction to Denal being taken by Otera. How did he feel about his first reaction? What did Norman become determined to do, and why? How did he make up for his initial response, and what was Denal's reaction?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)