Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people gathered at the runway were wearing police uniforms?
2. What kind of brakes did the plane have?
3. What had earned Substance Z the title of "Satan's Blood"?
4. What wasn't there in the kiss between Sam and Maggie?
5. What did Maggie intuit about Sam?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Incans' tribal views of religion and sacrifice. How are these similar to other tribal groups of their time frame? How are they different? How is it likely that the modern world would impact the Incans that were living in isolation between the peaks?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the story of Inkarri. How does this story follow similar myths and legends that have very little basis in reality? How did this myth incorporate real events? How does this affect the credibility of the myths?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Maggie and Sam's relationship. How was it unlikely to have blossomed into fruition if they hadn't have gotten trapped? What kinds of things did they learn about each other while fighting for survival? How did this influence their budding relationship?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)