Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people gathered at the runway were wearing police uniforms?
2. What kind of brakes did the plane have?
3. What had earned Substance Z the title of "Satan's Blood"?
4. What wasn't there in the kiss between Sam and Maggie?
5. What did Maggie intuit about Sam?
Discuss the characters of Friar Otera and Abbot Ruiz. What are their motivations? Are they similar? In what ways are they different? Are either of them men of principle? How or why not?
Discuss organic nanobots and inorganic nanobots. Which of these two groups of nanobots has the advantage and why? Which of these is more easily converted to corporate or government usage?
Discuss the story of Inkarri. How does this story follow similar myths and legends that have very little basis in reality? How did this myth incorporate real events? How does this affect the credibility of the myths?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)