Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people gathered at the runway were wearing police uniforms?
2. What kind of brakes did the plane have?
3. What had earned Substance Z the title of "Satan's Blood"?
4. What wasn't there in the kiss between Sam and Maggie?
5. What did Maggie intuit about Sam?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Sam's last few moments alive before he dies, and the events that occur post mortem. What is his last thought? What events occurred after his death, and who was the strongest advocate for his resurrection? Suggest a reason for this advocacy.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss organic nanobots and inorganic nanobots. Which of these two groups of nanobots has the advantage and why? Which of these is more easily converted to corporate or government usage?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Substance Z. What characteristics gave it an impossible composition? How do these characteristics serve the needs of the substance? Does it serve the needs of the mallaqui, if so, how?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)