|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Joan kill Carlos?
(a) With Substance Z on a cigarette she had lit and given back to him.
(b) All of these.
(c) With a knife.
(d) With a brand.
2. What did Sam struggle to do?
(a) Recall the missing hour in which he was dead.
(b) Not to kiss Maggie.
(c) Not to wake Maggie.
(d) Attempt to remember the location of the treasure.
3. What had held Sam and his uncle together?
(a) Their mutual understanding.
(b) All of these.
(c) Their passion for archaeology.
(d) Their mutual grief for the loss of Sam's parents.
4. What did Norman offer Denal?
(a) A relationship.
(b) A career in National Geographic.
(c) Himself as a mentor.
(d) A large severance package.
5. What aren't the people in the plane supposed to do?
(a) Scream about how happy they are to be alive.
(b) Get off the plane.
(c) Comment to the press.
(d) Blame Philip for the disaster atop the ruins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why had Joan chosen Anthony to glean her samples and knowledge from?
2. What set off the room of the Substance Z?
3. What did this person do?
4. Who died?
5. What did Sam do that reflected his frustration with the Incas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had brought up the feelings of loss in Henry?
2. For what reasons did the group realize that the sacrifice of the children had become necessary?
3. What had Sam and Norman done to earn the wrath of the Incas?
4. What brought up the feelings of loss in Sam?
5. Why did Henry attempt to stop Pachacutec from killing himself?
6. What had occurred in Joan's experiment?
7. Describe the temple.
8. Describe the bear-like creatures.
9. Why did Ruiz and his group of Inquisitors maintain the laboratory and what did Henry find crazy about it?
10. Who was Inkarri?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)