|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kamapak do that distracted the 'gods'?
(a) He prayed.
(b) He sang.
(c) He ran through the crowd waving his arms.
(d) He danced.
2. What did Sam struggle to do?
(a) Not to kiss Maggie.
(b) Attempt to remember the location of the treasure.
(c) Not to wake Maggie.
(d) Recall the missing hour in which he was dead.
3. What kind of plane landed in Cuzco?
(a) A Piper Saratoga.
(b) A Skylane.
(c) A Piper Sartoga.
(d) A Skycatcher.
4. How many samples did Joan secure?
5. What is the theory regarding "Satan's Blood"?
(a) It is a self perpetuating nanobot.
(b) It is from another world.
(c) It is a self replicating nanobot.
(d) It is the first inorganic nanobot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Joan kill Carlos?
2. What did Sam have no desire to discuss with the press?
3. Who is the Sapa Inca?
4. What did this person do?
5. What happens to Substance Z when burned?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of things did the group notice regarding the cave creatures?
2. Describe the temple.
3. For what reasons did the group realize that the sacrifice of the children had become necessary?
4. Who was Inkarri?
5. What did Sam realize was the reason for living?
6. How did Joan escape death from her captors?
7. Why was Sam careful not to move too much on the plane?
8. About what was Pachacutec speaking when he asked if it was "not the wish of Inti"?
9. Describe the bear-like creatures.
10. What had Sam and Norman done to earn the wrath of the Incas?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)