|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Norman sustain injury?
(a) A ricochet bullet in the knee region.
(b) One of the beasts clawed at him.
(c) All of these.
(d) A ricochet bullet in the hand.
2. What did Henry hope in regards to this person or thing?
(a) That his frantic report to the authorities in Cuzco got there in time.
(b) That he could get his account of the events out first to the authorities.
(c) That Philip had escaped from the ruins without suffering injury.
(d) That he wouldn't get sick from eating under so much previous stress.
3. What did Maggie intuit about Sam?
(a) That Sam was feeling lonely.
(b) That Sam was upset.
(c) That Sam felt he was losing his uncle to the woman.
(d) That Sam was thinking about the loss of his parents.
4. Why hadn't Henry discussed the choice he had made aloud with Sam?
(a) He didn't want to alarm the boy.
(b) He had been too guilty.
(c) He figured Sam had enough on his mind with Maggie.
(d) All of these.
5. Who died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What amazed the group following Norman's return from the temple?
2. Who saved the group?
3. Who did the Shaman associate with the group?
4. How many people gathered at the runway were wearing police uniforms?
5. Where did Henry request a change of aircraft?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the "place of the pit"?
2. Describe the bear-like creatures.
3. Why did Ruiz and his group of Inquisitors maintain the laboratory and what did Henry find crazy about it?
4. What does the group tell Abbot Ruiz about janan pacha?
5. Describe the temple.
6. What kinds of things did Joan learn regarding the Substance Z/Satan's Blood?
7. About what was Pachacutec speaking when he asked if it was "not the wish of Inti"?
8. What had Sam and Norman done to earn the wrath of the Incas?
9. How did Joan escape death from her captors?
10. How did Ralph die?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)