|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people gathered at the runway were wearing police uniforms?
(a) About three quarters.
(b) About a quarter.
(c) One tenth.
(d) About half.
2. What kind of brakes did the plane have?
(b) None of these.
3. What had earned Substance Z the title of "Satan's Blood"?
(a) The way the metal reacted to any stimuli.
(b) The color.
(c) The unearthly properties of the substance.
(d) Both of these.
4. What wasn't there in the kiss between Sam and Maggie?
(b) All of these.
5. What did Maggie intuit about Sam?
(a) That Sam was thinking about the loss of his parents.
(b) That Sam was feeling lonely.
(c) That Sam felt he was losing his uncle to the woman.
(d) That Sam was upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seemed wrong about the Inca settlement?
2. What tickled Norman's arms?
3. What led Maggie into shock?
4. What is the fail safe mechanism for the biological wastes of experimentation, or the creatures of janan and uca pacha?
5. What is the Church's attempting to do regarding the substance?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)