|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many samples did Joan secure?
2. What animal did the pack leader remind Maggie of?
(a) A naked grizzly bear.
(b) A naked and pale silverback gorilla.
(c) A naked polar bear.
(d) A naked and pale bear.
3. What iconic thing led Henry to know where he was?
(a) The shape of the mountains.
(b) The textile and source of the rug.
(c) A Dominican church built atop Aztec ruins.
(d) The people speaking in Spanish.
4. What wasn't there in the kiss between Sam and Maggie?
(d) All of these.
5. What did Norman realize and tell the group?
(a) The fire was dying.
(b) It was exceedingly quiet in the cavern.
(c) All of these.
(d) The cave was getting lighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the last thing Joan said to the corpse of Carlos?
2. How many people gathered at the runway were wearing police uniforms?
3. What did the fanciful shape above the altar remind Sam of?
4. Who was the name of the Spanish shaman?
5. What did Maggie intuit about Sam?
Short Essay Questions
1. What opportunity did Norman offer Denal and why was Denal likely to accept?
2. What kinds of things did the group notice regarding the cave creatures?
3. Why was Sam careful not to move too much on the plane?
4. What is the "place of the pit"?
5. What had brought up the feelings of loss in Henry?
6. What kinds of things did Joan learn regarding the Substance Z/Satan's Blood?
7. For what reasons did the group realize that the sacrifice of the children had become necessary?
8. What had Sam and Norman done to earn the wrath of the Incas?
9. Who was Inkarri?
10. How did Joan escape death from her captors?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)