|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things could Joan smell in the room she was brought to be executed in?
(a) Blood and urine.
(b) Ash and soot.
(c) Blood and excrement.
(d) Blood and fear.
2. What had earned Substance Z the title of "Satan's Blood"?
(a) Both of these.
(b) The color.
(c) The unearthly properties of the substance.
(d) The way the metal reacted to any stimuli.
3. What did the creatures features remind Sam of?
(a) A misshapen human.
(b) A bat.
(c) A bear.
(d) A panther.
4. What did Kamapak do that distracted the 'gods'?
(a) He danced.
(b) He prayed.
(c) He sang.
(d) He ran through the crowd waving his arms.
5. What was the reason people live?
(a) To live life fully.
(b) To explore life.
(c) To be passionate.
(d) To love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seemed wrong about the Inca settlement?
2. What does the group of students encounter after their trip up the statue?
3. How did Norman sustain injury?
4. What set off the room of the Substance Z?
5. What did Norman realize and tell the group?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the group tell Abbot Ruiz about janan pacha?
2. What had Sam and Norman done to earn the wrath of the Incas?
3. Why did Henry attempt to stop Pachacutec from killing himself?
4. How did Joan escape death from her captors?
5. Why was everyone instructed not to comment to the press?
6. Who was Inkarri?
7. Describe the bear-like creatures.
8. What kinds of things did Joan learn regarding the Substance Z/Satan's Blood?
9. How did Maggie know the story of Inkarri was true?
10. What was Norman's guilt?
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)