|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kamapak do that distracted the 'gods'?
(a) He sang.
(b) He ran through the crowd waving his arms.
(c) He danced.
(d) He prayed.
2. Who is the Sapa Inca?
3. What led Maggie into shock?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Norman and Sam were going to be sacrificed.
(c) The legend of Pachacutec was true.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What was the last thing Joan said to the corpse of Carlos?
(a) "You're right, smoking kills".
(b) "Where there's smoke, there's fire".
(c) "That'll learn ya to hit me!".
(d) None of these.
5. What do the Incans use to fuel their ovens?
(a) Llama dung.
(b) Cow dung.
(d) Alpaca dung.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Greek legend does Francisco de Almagro allude to?
2. What did Sam witness in the creature?
3. What did Norman do with the flashlight?
4. How does Joan manage to secure fire?
5. What is the fail safe mechanism for the biological wastes of experimentation, or the creatures of janan and uca pacha?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)