|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the creatures features remind Sam of?
(a) A panther.
(b) A misshapen human.
(c) A bear.
(d) A bat.
2. What does the group of students encounter after their trip up the statue?
(a) A living copy of the necropolis below.
(b) A living tribe of Incas.
(c) All of these.
(d) A volcano.
3. What did Sam struggle to do?
(a) Recall the missing hour in which he was dead.
(b) Attempt to remember the location of the treasure.
(c) Not to wake Maggie.
(d) Not to kiss Maggie.
4. What led Maggie into shock?
(a) Norman and Sam were going to be sacrificed.
(b) Both of these.
(c) The legend of Pachacutec was true.
(d) Neither of these.
5. How old is everyone in the valley?
(a) Over four hundred.
(b) Over three hundred.
(c) Over five hundred.
(d) Over seven hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph do to silence the strange animals in the cave?
2. What is the spectrograph analysis number?
3. What is the Church's attempting to do regarding the substance?
4. What set off the room of the Substance Z?
5. How does Ruiz solicit Henry's help regarding the students and the Incas?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Joan act following the knowledge that she would be held as a hostage?
2. What kinds of things did the group notice regarding the cave creatures?
3. About what was Pachacutec speaking when he asked if it was "not the wish of Inti"?
4. What was Norman's guilt?
5. How did Ralph die?
6. Why was Sam careful not to move too much on the plane?
7. What kinds of things did Joan learn regarding the Substance Z/Satan's Blood?
8. For what reasons did the group realize that the sacrifice of the children had become necessary?
9. Describe the bear-like creatures.
10. Who was Inkarri?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)