|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aren't the people in the plane supposed to do?
(a) Comment to the press.
(b) Scream about how happy they are to be alive.
(c) Get off the plane.
(d) Blame Philip for the disaster atop the ruins.
2. What did Maggie intuit about Sam?
(a) That Sam was thinking about the loss of his parents.
(b) That Sam was upset.
(c) That Sam was feeling lonely.
(d) That Sam felt he was losing his uncle to the woman.
3. What seemed wrong about the Inca settlement?
(a) There were no elderly or children.
(b) There were no sick people.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. What did Norman do with the flashlight?
(a) Waved it as a spotlight.
(b) Looked for the group.
(c) Made an SOS.
(d) All of these.
5. What is the Church's attempting to do regarding the substance?
(a) Initiating a second coming.
(b) Helping to make the world a better place.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Creating a life size version of Christ crucified.
Short Answer Questions
1. What allies Pachacutec with the group of students?
2. How does Joan manage to secure fire?
3. Who or what was Henry searching for upon his landing?
4. Who did the Shaman associate with the group?
5. What did Henry hope in regards to this person or thing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What opportunity did Norman offer Denal and why was Denal likely to accept?
2. About what was Pachacutec speaking when he asked if it was "not the wish of Inti"?
3. Why was everyone instructed not to comment to the press?
4. What kinds of things did the group notice regarding the cave creatures?
5. Who was Inkarri?
6. How did Joan act following the knowledge that she would be held as a hostage?
7. How did Joan escape death from her captors?
8. Describe the bear-like creatures.
9. Why was Sam careful not to move too much on the plane?
10. What kinds of things did Joan learn regarding the Substance Z/Satan's Blood?
This section contains 1,000 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)