|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the creatures features remind Sam of?
(a) A bat.
(b) A panther.
(c) A bear.
(d) A misshapen human.
2. What happened to the missing children from the village?
(a) The temple takes them and turns them into 'gods'.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) They were fed to the pack of beasts at janan pacha.
3. How many people gathered at the runway were wearing police uniforms?
(a) About a quarter.
(b) About half.
(c) One tenth.
(d) About three quarters.
4. What did the beasts fear?
(a) Maggie's cry.
(b) The statue.
(c) The "dagger".
(d) Denal's shriek.
5. What is the spectrograph analysis number?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sam witness in the creature?
2. What did Maggie cause the dagger to become?
3. How did the group split up?
4. What does Henry tell Norman that is out of character for him?
5. What amazed the group following Norman's return from the temple?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)