|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the creatures features remind Sam of?
(a) A panther.
(b) A bear.
(c) A misshapen human.
(d) A bat.
2. What does Maggie believe the temple is?
(a) A biological regenerator.
(b) A remotely controlled biological regenerator.
(c) All of these.
(d) An inorganic experiment.
3. What are the higher classes of the Incas called?
(a) The kapac.
(b) The karac.
(c) The samac.
(d) The rapac.
4. Why had Joan chosen Anthony to glean her samples and knowledge from?
(a) All of these.
(b) He was capable of being swayed sexually, as he was in his prime.
(c) He was young and impressionable.
(d) He visually had appraised her.
5. What had earned Substance Z the title of "Satan's Blood"?
(a) The color.
(b) The way the metal reacted to any stimuli.
(c) The unearthly properties of the substance.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Joan kill Carlos?
2. What iconic thing led Henry to know where he was?
3. What does Henry tell Norman that is out of character for him?
4. What aren't the people in the plane supposed to do?
5. What was the reason people live?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Ralph die?
2. Who was Inkarri?
3. What did Sam realize was the reason for living?
4. Describe the bear-like creatures.
5. How did Joan escape death from her captors?
6. What does the group tell Abbot Ruiz about janan pacha?
7. What kinds of things did Joan learn regarding the Substance Z/Satan's Blood?
8. Why was everyone instructed not to comment to the press?
9. For what reasons did the group realize that the sacrifice of the children had become necessary?
10. What was Norman's guilt?
This section contains 959 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)