|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fail safe mechanism for the biological wastes of experimentation, or the creatures of janan and uca pacha?
(a) Satan's blood in the form of daggers or points causes spontaneous combustion.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) The fact that the animals won't come into the temple.
2. What did the creatures features remind Sam of?
(a) A bear.
(b) A bat.
(c) A panther.
(d) A misshapen human.
3. What did Sam have no desire to discuss with the press?
(a) Meeting an Incan tribal leader only to have him commit suicide in front of the group.
(b) All of these.
(c) Ralph's death.
(d) His death and resurrection.
4. What did Kamapak do that distracted the 'gods'?
(a) He ran through the crowd waving his arms.
(b) He sang.
(c) He danced.
(d) He prayed.
5. Who died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the fanciful shape above the altar remind Sam of?
2. What was the reason people live?
3. What does Henry tell Norman that is out of character for him?
4. What set off the room of the Substance Z?
5. Who is the Sapa Inca?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of things did the group notice regarding the cave creatures?
2. What did Sam realize was the reason for living?
3. How did Joan escape death from her captors?
4. What brought up the feelings of loss in Sam?
5. What had occurred in Joan's experiment?
6. How did Joan act following the knowledge that she would be held as a hostage?
7. About what was Pachacutec speaking when he asked if it was "not the wish of Inti"?
8. What opportunity did Norman offer Denal and why was Denal likely to accept?
9. Describe the temple.
10. What had Sam and Norman done to earn the wrath of the Incas?
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)