|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last thing Joan said to the corpse of Carlos?
(a) "That'll learn ya to hit me!".
(b) "You're right, smoking kills".
(c) "Where there's smoke, there's fire".
(d) None of these.
2. How did Norman sustain injury?
(a) A ricochet bullet in the knee region.
(b) All of these.
(c) A ricochet bullet in the hand.
(d) One of the beasts clawed at him.
3. What was the reason people live?
(a) To live life fully.
(b) To explore life.
(c) To love.
(d) To be passionate.
4. What kind of brakes did the plane have?
(c) None of these.
5. What does Ralph do to silence the strange animals in the cave?
(a) Fires the Winchester.
(b) Screams at them.
(c) Promises them food.
(d) Hits one over the head with a torch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the group split up?
2. What wasn't there in the kiss between Sam and Maggie?
3. What did this person do?
4. What did Norman offer Denal?
5. What kind of plane landed in Cuzco?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Maggie know the story of Inkarri was true?
2. What brought up the feelings of loss in Sam?
3. Who was Inkarri?
4. For what reasons did the group realize that the sacrifice of the children had become necessary?
5. What kinds of things did Joan learn regarding the Substance Z/Satan's Blood?
6. How did Ralph die?
7. What does the group tell Abbot Ruiz about janan pacha?
8. What had occurred in Joan's experiment?
9. What kinds of things did the group notice regarding the cave creatures?
10. Why did Ruiz and his group of Inquisitors maintain the laboratory and what did Henry find crazy about it?
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)