|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many samples did Joan secure?
2. How does Ruiz solicit Henry's help regarding the students and the Incas?
(a) He threatens Sam.
(b) He threatens Philip.
(c) He threatens Joan.
(d) He threatens Henry.
3. What did Norman realize and tell the group?
(a) The fire was dying.
(b) The cave was getting lighter.
(c) It was exceedingly quiet in the cavern.
(d) All of these.
4. Why hadn't Henry discussed the choice he had made aloud with Sam?
(a) He didn't want to alarm the boy.
(b) He figured Sam had enough on his mind with Maggie.
(c) All of these.
(d) He had been too guilty.
5. Why had Joan chosen Anthony to glean her samples and knowledge from?
(a) He visually had appraised her.
(b) He was young and impressionable.
(c) All of these.
(d) He was capable of being swayed sexually, as he was in his prime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fail safe mechanism for the biological wastes of experimentation, or the creatures of janan and uca pacha?
2. What is the Church's attempting to do regarding the substance?
3. How many people gathered at the runway were wearing police uniforms?
4. What did Maggie intuit about Sam?
5. Who was the name of the Spanish shaman?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Inkarri?
2. How did Maggie know the story of Inkarri was true?
3. About what was Pachacutec speaking when he asked if it was "not the wish of Inti"?
4. What had Sam and Norman done to earn the wrath of the Incas?
5. What was Norman's guilt?
6. Why did Ruiz and his group of Inquisitors maintain the laboratory and what did Henry find crazy about it?
7. What kinds of things did Joan learn regarding the Substance Z/Satan's Blood?
8. How did Ralph die?
9. How did Joan escape death from her captors?
10. What had brought up the feelings of loss in Henry?
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)