|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that activates the temple to heal?
(a) Concentrated human thought.
(c) All of these.
2. What had earned Substance Z the title of "Satan's Blood"?
(a) The color.
(b) Both of these.
(c) The unearthly properties of the substance.
(d) The way the metal reacted to any stimuli.
3. Who died?
4. Which Greek legend does Francisco de Almagro allude to?
5. What did Kamapak do that distracted the 'gods'?
(a) He prayed.
(b) He danced.
(c) He sang.
(d) He ran through the crowd waving his arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the name of the Spanish shaman?
2. What allies Pachacutec with the group of students?
3. What set off the room of the Substance Z?
4. Which Incan god has blessed the people?
5. What is the fail safe mechanism for the biological wastes of experimentation, or the creatures of janan and uca pacha?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had occurred in Joan's experiment?
2. Why was Sam careful not to move too much on the plane?
3. Why did Henry attempt to stop Pachacutec from killing himself?
4. What opportunity did Norman offer Denal and why was Denal likely to accept?
5. What kinds of things did Joan learn regarding the Substance Z/Satan's Blood?
6. How did Joan act following the knowledge that she would be held as a hostage?
7. What kinds of things did the group notice regarding the cave creatures?
8. What does the group tell Abbot Ruiz about janan pacha?
9. About what was Pachacutec speaking when he asked if it was "not the wish of Inti"?
10. What is the "place of the pit"?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)