|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things could Joan smell in the room she was brought to be executed in?
(a) Blood and fear.
(b) Blood and urine.
(c) Ash and soot.
(d) Blood and excrement.
2. Who did the Shaman associate with the group?
(a) The god of war.
(b) The god of the heavens.
(c) The god of thunder.
(d) The god of chaos.
3. What does Henry tell Norman that is out of character for him?
(a) That he thought he could trust Sam, but no longer can.
(b) That he hates his nephew for screwing up the site.
(c) That he never wants to see his nephew again for messing up the site.
(d) That he doesn't trust Sam's judgment.
4. What iconic thing led Henry to know where he was?
(a) The textile and source of the rug.
(b) The people speaking in Spanish.
(c) A Dominican church built atop Aztec ruins.
(d) The shape of the mountains.
5. What are the higher classes of the Incas called?
(a) The karac.
(b) The rapac.
(c) The samac.
(d) The kapac.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the spectrograph analysis number?
2. What kind of plane landed in Cuzco?
3. What led Maggie into shock?
4. What had held Sam and his uncle together?
5. How old is everyone in the valley?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the temple.
2. How did Maggie know the story of Inkarri was true?
3. About what was Pachacutec speaking when he asked if it was "not the wish of Inti"?
4. Why did Henry attempt to stop Pachacutec from killing himself?
5. Why was everyone instructed not to comment to the press?
6. How did Ralph die?
7. What had occurred in Joan's experiment?
8. What was Norman's guilt?
9. Who was Inkarri?
10. How did Joan escape death from her captors?
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)