|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language wasn't called out to the group exiting the plane?
2. What wasn't there in the kiss between Sam and Maggie?
(c) All of these.
3. What are the higher classes of the Incas called?
(a) The rapac.
(b) The karac.
(c) The samac.
(d) The kapac.
4. What did the beasts fear?
(a) Denal's shriek.
(b) Maggie's cry.
(c) The statue.
(d) The "dagger".
5. What had earned Substance Z the title of "Satan's Blood"?
(a) The color.
(b) The unearthly properties of the substance.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The way the metal reacted to any stimuli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What set off the room of the Substance Z?
2. What did the creatures features remind Sam of?
3. What aren't the people in the plane supposed to do?
4. How many people gathered at the runway were wearing police uniforms?
5. What is the spectrograph analysis number?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Norman's guilt?
2. How did Maggie know the story of Inkarri was true?
3. Why was everyone instructed not to comment to the press?
4. What kinds of things did the group notice regarding the cave creatures?
5. What kinds of things did Joan learn regarding the Substance Z/Satan's Blood?
6. Describe the temple.
7. What had occurred in Joan's experiment?
8. About what was Pachacutec speaking when he asked if it was "not the wish of Inti"?
9. Why did Ruiz and his group of Inquisitors maintain the laboratory and what did Henry find crazy about it?
10. What did Sam realize was the reason for living?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)