|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sam do that reflected his frustration with the Incas?
(a) He was fiddling with the gun.
(b) He was pacing.
(c) He was red in the face.
(d) He changed back into his jeans.
2. Who is the Sapa Inca?
3. What do the Incans use to fuel their ovens?
(a) Cow dung.
(b) Alpaca dung.
(c) Llama dung.
4. What did Sam witness in the creature?
(b) All of these.
(c) Spontaneous combustion.
5. What did this person do?
(a) Slayed the Minotaur.
(b) Flew on wings made of wax and feathers.
(c) Stole fire from the gods.
(d) Fought Medusa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph do to silence the strange animals in the cave?
2. How did Joan kill Carlos?
3. Who was the name of the Spanish shaman?
4. What did Henry realize had become the truth?
5. What does Henry tell Norman that is out of character for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Maggie know the story of Inkarri was true?
2. What does the group tell Abbot Ruiz about janan pacha?
3. Why did Henry attempt to stop Pachacutec from killing himself?
4. What kinds of things did the group notice regarding the cave creatures?
5. What did Sam realize was the reason for living?
6. How did Ralph die?
7. What was Norman's guilt?
8. About what was Pachacutec speaking when he asked if it was "not the wish of Inti"?
9. What had brought up the feelings of loss in Henry?
10. What kinds of things did Joan learn regarding the Substance Z/Satan's Blood?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)