Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last thing Joan said to the corpse of Carlos?
(a) "You're right, smoking kills".
(b) "That'll learn ya to hit me!".
(c) "Where there's smoke, there's fire".
(d) None of these.
2. When given the forced choice of which person to execute, who does the professor choose?
(a) Dr. Joan Engel.
(b) Sam Conklin.
(d) Philip Sykes.
3. What did Henry realize had become the truth?
(a) He and Joan had been abducted out of the country.
(b) Joan was likely never to forgive him for not sticking up for her.
(c) Joan was never going to date him.
(d) He was unworthy of dating Joan.
4. What happens to Substance Z when burned?
(a) It becomes a powerful explosive.
(b) It turns into water.
(c) It glows.
(d) It moves very fast away.
5. What amazed the group following Norman's return from the temple?
(a) He could speak with the natives perfectly.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) His wound was healed and gone completely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Greek legend does Francisco de Almagro allude to?
2. What did Sam witness in the creature?
3. What did the creatures features remind Sam of?
4. What language wasn't called out to the group exiting the plane?
5. What seemed wrong about the Inca settlement?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)