|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Sam been sitting when the car containing his parents had crashed?
(a) The passenger seat.
(b) The backseat.
(c) The seat behind the passenger.
(d) The seat behind the driver.
2. Who had blessed his raiment?
(a) Pope Andres.
(b) Pope Clarence.
(c) Pope Artis.
(d) Pope Clement.
3. What does the gold represent?
(a) The God's harvest.
(b) The sweat of the sun.
(c) The tears of the moon.
(d) All of these.
4. What is Sam to do with Philip?
(a) Let him open the door.
(b) None of these.
(c) Keep him out of the way.
(d) Let him pretend to hold the reins of the dig.
5. Who had found the group in the tunnel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What led to Ralph's opinion regarding homosexuals?
2. How many bands of hematite were on the door?
3. What is a great marker(s) for ancestry and race?
4. What language did the man slip into?
5. What was Joan and Henry shot with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why didn't the Monk want to throw down his robes, despite the fact that they hindered his progress through the jungle?
2. Why did Otera think he would like to hear the American kid beg for his life?
3. Why was the dig team burdened with Philip?
4. Why hadn't the Inca captors stripped the man of his cross and robe?
5. What characteristics made the substance found in Francisco's skull unique?
6. What similarities were between the hotel robbery and the one at the lab?
7. What was so special about caverns to the Incas?
8. What did Henry believe regarding the crucifix and the substance?
9. Why did Norman snap at Maggie?
10. What was the Monk's final act, and why did he do it?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)