|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Norman say in regards to his cameras?
(a) If Ralph breaks them, Norman will break him.
(b) If Ralph loses them, Norman won't ever forgive him.
(c) If Ralph loses them, Norman will let him drown.
(d) If Ralph loses them, Norman will hit on him.
2. Why had the Spaniards struggled through the jungles?
(a) For conquest.
(b) For gold.
(c) For technology.
(d) For gems.
3. Who was the contact that Gil had sought to buy the chalice?
(a) None of these.
(b) Friar Otera.
(c) Friar Oaxa.
(d) Friar Oeta.
4. What language was on the door that had been uncovered?
5. What was the name of the new substance?
(a) Substance X.
(b) Substance M.
(c) Substance Z.
(d) The metavegamineral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a great marker(s) for ancestry and race?
2. What did the monk expect in his back?
3. Where did all the mans hopes lay in?
4. What caused the silver chains to fall from the ceiling?
5. What did it turn out, the friar was a part of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why hadn't the Inca captors stripped the man of his cross and robe?
2. What kind of equipment was in Joan's lab?
3. Why did Philip wish that he had been trapped down with the other archaeologists?
4. What did the Monk thank God for?
5. What did Henry believe regarding the crucifix and the substance?
6. Why did Gil put his pickax through the central computer?
7. Why was the dig team burdened with Philip?
8. What had Francisco done to the cross?
9. How did Denal save Maggie? How did she respond to this?
10. What was so special about caverns to the Incas?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)