|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joan suggest to Henry regarding their findings?
(a) That they discuss them over lunch.
(b) That they discuss them over breakfast.
(c) That they discuss them over dinner.
(d) That they head to Peru immediately.
2. What did the predator wear?
(a) Chains of gold.
(b) Chains of bones.
(c) Chains of hair.
(d) Chains of teeth.
3. What did the tributary likely feed?
(a) The Urabamba River.
(b) None of these.
(c) The Amazon River.
(d) The Incani River.
4. What does the metal react with?
(a) All of these.
(d) X rays.
5. What does the silver represent?
(a) The sweat of the sun.
(b) The God's water.
(c) All of these.
(d) The tears of the moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the man do to the part of the garment he had dropped?
2. Where had Sam been sitting when the car containing his parents had crashed?
3. Who knew how to get through the tiles?
4. What did the monk do?
5. What is the Sun Plaza?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Denal save Maggie? How did she respond to this?
2. What might the group have stopped and appreciated if they weren't hungry and exhausted, fleeing the predatory arachnids?
3. What characteristics made the substance found in Francisco's skull unique?
4. What similarities were between the hotel robbery and the one at the lab?
5. Why did Philip wish that he had been trapped down with the other archaeologists?
6. Why did Gil put his pickax through the central computer?
7. What situations led Maggie to be cautious and trust her instinct?
8. What was the Monk's final act, and why did he do it?
9. What did Henry believe regarding the crucifix and the substance?
10. What did the Monk thank God for?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)