|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the gold represent?
(a) The sweat of the sun.
(b) All of these.
(c) The God's harvest.
(d) The tears of the moon.
2. What drowned out the pursuit?
(a) The sounds of the jungle.
(b) The roar of the water beneath.
(c) The pounding of his heart.
(d) The presence of the large jungle cat.
3. What triggered the change in shape of the substance?
(a) The freezing.
(b) Henry's thoughts.
(d) The electromagnetism.
4. What did the monk expect in his back?
(a) A knife.
(b) A spear.
(c) A sword.
(d) An arrow.
5. What was clear in the pursuers language, if not the exact meaning?
(a) The menace.
(b) The promise of pain.
(c) All of these.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, in English, did he Christen the two volcanoes?
2. Where did all the mans hopes lay in?
3. What substance appeared to have caused the mummy's head to explode?
4. What did the Incas have a fascination with?
5. Who did Aiapaec become to the Incas?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Sam careful not to move too much on the plane?
2. What was Norman's guilt?
3. For what reasons did the group realize that the sacrifice of the children had become necessary?
4. What opportunity did Norman offer Denal and why was Denal likely to accept?
5. Why did the underground structure moan?
6. How did Maggie know the story of Inkarri was true?
7. What was in the incubation chamber in the next lab over?
8. Why hadn't the Inca captors stripped the man of his cross and robe?
9. What does the symbol of the two swords and the crucifix mean and how does that information affect Henry?
10. Why was everyone instructed not to comment to the press?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)