|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Maggie notice about Sam?
(a) He had a scar on his back.
(b) He had a portly physique.
(c) He had knobby knees.
(d) He had a great physique.
2. What had Denal brought that no one else had thought to bring?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) A walkie talkie.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) Both of these.
3. How far does the carbon dating on the ruins precede the Incas?
(a) Two hundred years.
(b) One hundred and fifty years.
(c) Two hundred and fifty years.
(d) Three hundred years.
4. What wasn't among the priest's effects?
(a) A faded piece of parchment.
(b) A silver ring.
(c) A piece of cork.
(d) A ceremonial dagger.
5. What caused the silver chains to fall from the ceiling?
(a) Juan stepped on a silver tile.
(b) Miguel stepped on a silver tile.
(c) Miguel stepped on a gold tile.
(d) Juan stepped on a gold tile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drowned out the pursuit?
2. Why could Gil recover things faster than the Americans?
3. What is Sam to do with Philip?
4. What did the Incas have a fascination with?
5. What is a great marker(s) for ancestry and race?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was in the incubation chamber in the next lab over?
2. What are his conclusions regarding the origins of Substance Z?
3. How did Joan act following the knowledge that she would be held as a hostage?
4. Why was the Joan the pathologist sorry to Henry?
5. What characteristics made the substance found in Francisco's skull unique?
6. Who was Inkarri?
7. What had been the instrument of Francisco's escape?
8. What similarities were between the hotel robbery and the one at the lab?
9. Why was the dig team burdened with Philip?
10. What is the "place of the pit"?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)