|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adorned the silver chains?
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What deactivated the gears?
(a) The people following the path correctly.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The lack of disturbing the gold strewn about.
3. What is Sam to do with Philip?
(a) Keep him out of the way.
(b) Let him open the door.
(c) Let him pretend to hold the reins of the dig.
(d) None of these.
4. Why had the monk come?
(a) To bring faith the America.
(b) To keep the Spanish honorable to God.
(c) To bring the Lord to the savages.
(d) To teach the people Spanish.
5. What was the state of Henry's room?
(a) It had been ransacked.
(b) It was a disaster.
(c) There was evidence that he only slept there.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What betrayed Dale's movements?
2. What dessert had Henry and Joan shared?
3. What kind of grass made up the bridge?
4. How far does the carbon dating on the ruins precede the Incas?
5. What did it turn out, the friar was a part of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had been the instrument of Francisco's escape?
2. Why did the underground structure moan?
3. Why might the Incas have put the substance in the head of the corpse?
4. Why hadn't the Inca captors stripped the man of his cross and robe?
5. What was the Monk's final act, and why did he do it?
6. What kind of equipment was in Joan's lab?
7. What similarity did all the different tribes share?
8. Why did Norman snap at Maggie?
9. Why did Philip wish that he had been trapped down with the other archaeologists?
10. How did Denal save Maggie? How did she respond to this?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)