|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had blessed his raiment?
(a) Pope Andres.
(b) Pope Clarence.
(c) Pope Clement.
(d) Pope Artis.
2. What was the elixir?
(a) A substance to make his blood thin.
(b) A tonic.
(c) A drug.
3. At what temperature does the amalgam melt?
(a) One hundred degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) Ninety-eight degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) Three hundred, fifty degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) Seventy five degrees Fahrenheit.
4. What trapped the grad students?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) The bat guano and the ammonia from it.
(d) The tarantulas.
5. What was the name of the new substance?
(a) Substance X.
(b) The metavegamineral.
(c) Substance M.
(d) Substance Z.
Short Answer Questions
1. What betrayed Dale's movements?
2. Who knew how to get through the tiles?
3. What language was on the door that had been uncovered?
4. What was the first animal that the group realized shared the cave?
5. Who opened the door?
Short Essay Questions
1. What circumstances led to the Monk's temporary dizziness?
2. What did Henry believe regarding the crucifix and the substance?
3. What had been the instrument of Francisco's escape?
4. Why had the Spaniards come to the jungle?
5. What was so intriguing about the Friar's mummified remains?
6. Why did Norman snap at Maggie?
7. What similarities were between the hotel robbery and the one at the lab?
8. Why hadn't the Inca captors stripped the man of his cross and robe?
9. What similarity did all the different tribes share?
10. What kind of equipment was in Joan's lab?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)