Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of the amalgamate filled the beaker?
(a) Seven hundred milliliters.
(b) One liter.
(c) Four hundred milliliters.
(d) Five hundred milliliters.
2. What trapped the grad students?
(a) The bat guano and the ammonia from it.
(b) Both of these.
(c) The tarantulas.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What did the man do to the part of the garment he had dropped?
(a) Threw it away.
(b) Buried it.
(c) Kissed it.
(d) Wrapped his hands with it.
4. What was Joan and Henry shot with?
(b) A nine millimeter.
(c) None of these.
5. What did Joan and Henry uncover of significance in regards to the cross?
(a) The cross was of two metals.
(b) There were engravings on the back of it.
(c) The cross was made out of the amalgamate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does the carbon dating on the ruins precede the Incas?
2. What deactivated the gears?
3. What piece of advice stopped Sam for firing off a round?
4. Why wouldn't Denal stay and wait for the people to find the way?
5. Why had the Spaniards struggled through the jungles?
Short Essay Questions
1. How much funding went into the project run by Kirkpatrick?
2. What opportunity did Norman offer Denal and why was Denal likely to accept?
3. What similarities were between the hotel robbery and the one at the lab?
4. What characteristics made the substance found in Francisco's skull unique?
5. How did Ralph die?
6. How did Joan escape death from her captors?
7. What similarity did all the different tribes share?
8. How did Joan act following the knowledge that she would be held as a hostage?
9. Why did Henry attempt to stop Pachacutec from killing himself?
10. What kind of equipment was in Joan's lab?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)