|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the elixir?
(b) A tonic.
(c) A substance to make his blood thin.
(d) A drug.
2. What was the new city called?
(a) The Cloud Ruins.
(b) The Sun Ruins.
(c) The Sky Ruins.
(d) The Sun Plaza.
3. What did the tributary likely feed?
(a) The Incani River.
(b) The Urabamba River.
(c) None of these.
(d) The Amazon River.
4. What did it turn out, the friar was a part of?
(a) The Pope's council.
(b) The teachers of the Faith.
(c) All of these.
(d) The Spanish Inquisition.
5. How many bands of hematite were on the door?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the man look at?
2. What cut the monk's cheek?
3. What was the first animal that the group realized shared the cave?
4. What does Uca Pacha mean?
5. What dangled from the man's neck?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the Monk's final act, and why did he do it?
2. Why was the Joan the pathologist sorry to Henry?
3. What had been the instrument of Francisco's escape?
4. What situations led Maggie to be cautious and trust her instinct?
5. What circumstances led to the Monk's temporary dizziness?
6. Why did Philip wish that he had been trapped down with the other archaeologists?
7. Why was the dig team burdened with Philip?
8. What characteristics made the substance found in Francisco's skull unique?
9. Why might the Incas have put the substance in the head of the corpse?
10. How did Gil feel when he was speaking to the well dressed man?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)