|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was on the mans lips?
(a) Thanks for salvation.
(c) A Prayer.
(d) The Lords Prayer.
2. Who or what were the Moche?
(a) A tribe that existed many centuries before the Incas.
(b) A kind of liquid metal similar in consistency to mercury.
(c) A strong yet resilient liquid.
(d) None of these.
3. What was clear in the pursuers language, if not the exact meaning?
(a) All of these.
(b) The menace.
(c) The promise of pain.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What substance appeared to have caused the mummy's head to explode?
(c) All of these.
5. About how many feet of rock separate the dig team and air?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joan and Henry uncover of significance in regards to the cross?
2. What does the gold represent?
3. What was the Friar's warning?
4. What had Denal brought that no one else had thought to bring?
5. What did the monk steal from his pursuers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Gil put his pickax through the central computer?
2. Why was the dig team burdened with Philip?
3. How did Denal save Maggie? How did she respond to this?
4. Why did Philip wish that he had been trapped down with the other archaeologists?
5. What might the group have stopped and appreciated if they weren't hungry and exhausted, fleeing the predatory arachnids?
6. Why did the underground structure moan?
7. Why might the Incas have put the substance in the head of the corpse?
8. What characteristics made the substance found in Francisco's skull unique?
9. What idea led Sam to consider the journey across the booby trapped room?
10. What does the symbol of the two swords and the crucifix mean and how does that information affect Henry?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)