|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Aiapaec become to the Incas?
2. What did Norman say in regards to his cameras?
(a) If Ralph breaks them, Norman will break him.
(b) If Ralph loses them, Norman will hit on him.
(c) If Ralph loses them, Norman won't ever forgive him.
(d) If Ralph loses them, Norman will let him drown.
3. How many bands of hematite were on the door?
4. How much of the amalgamate filled the beaker?
(a) Four hundred milliliters.
(b) One liter.
(c) Seven hundred milliliters.
(d) Five hundred milliliters.
5. Where was Philip likely to spend the rest of his days following logged dig time?
(a) In his deceased fathers seat at Harvard.
(b) Traveling the world.
(c) In Cuba.
(d) In Hawaii.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did all the mans hopes lay in?
2. What trapped the grad students?
3. About how many feet of rock separate the dig team and air?
4. What did the group stumble upon?
5. What does the silver represent?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Norman snap at Maggie?
2. What situations led Maggie to be cautious and trust her instinct?
3. What circumstances led to the Monk's temporary dizziness?
4. What had been the instrument of Francisco's escape?
5. Why did Philip wish that he had been trapped down with the other archaeologists?
6. Why was the Joan the pathologist sorry to Henry?
7. Why did the underground structure moan?
8. What kind of equipment was in Joan's lab?
9. Why did Otera think he would like to hear the American kid beg for his life?
10. What does the symbol of the two swords and the crucifix mean and how does that information affect Henry?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)