|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the tributary likely feed?
(a) None of these.
(b) The Amazon River.
(c) The Incani River.
(d) The Urabamba River.
2. What does the metal react with?
(c) X rays.
(d) All of these.
3. What language did the man slip into?
4. What was on the mans lips?
(a) Thanks for salvation.
(c) A Prayer.
(d) The Lords Prayer.
5. Why wouldn't Denal stay and wait for the people to find the way?
(a) He didn't want to be shamed in front of Maggie.
(b) His mother had told him to be brave before she died.
(c) All of these.
(d) He wanted to help get free.
Short Answer Questions
1. What triggered the change in shape of the substance?
2. What must the Incas never take from the monk?
3. What did Maggie notice about Sam?
4. What was the naval to the Incas?
5. What dangled from the man's neck?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the Monk's final act, and why did he do it?
2. What did the Monk thank God for?
3. Why did Norman snap at Maggie?
4. Why was the Joan the pathologist sorry to Henry?
5. What might the group have stopped and appreciated if they weren't hungry and exhausted, fleeing the predatory arachnids?
6. Why had the Spaniards come to the jungle?
7. How did Gil feel when he was speaking to the well dressed man?
8. What similarities were between the hotel robbery and the one at the lab?
9. What circumstances led to the Monk's temporary dizziness?
10. What was so special about caverns to the Incas?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)