|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Norman compare Sam to?
2. What was the Friar's warning?
(a) "The Devil in Eden, may it rest for eternity".
(b) "The Serpent of Eden, may it never be disturbed".
(c) "The Serpent of Eden dwells within".
(d) "On pain of death do not set foot here".
3. What, in English, did he Christen the two volcanoes?
(a) The Devil's Hands.
(b) The Devil's Eyes.
(c) The Devil's Friends.
(d) The Devil's Ears.
4. Who knew how to get through the tiles?
5. What did the group stumble upon?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) A city like necropolis.
(d) A huge golden statue that dwarfed the one in the gold and silver room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joan suggest to Henry regarding their findings?
2. What dangled from the man's neck?
3. Why had the Spaniards struggled through the jungles?
4. Who had found the group in the tunnel?
5. What did the man do to the part of the garment he had dropped?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Gil put his pickax through the central computer?
2. What situations led Maggie to be cautious and trust her instinct?
3. What circumstances led to the Monk's temporary dizziness?
4. How did Gil feel when he was speaking to the well dressed man?
5. Why didn't the Monk want to throw down his robes, despite the fact that they hindered his progress through the jungle?
6. What does the symbol of the two swords and the crucifix mean and how does that information affect Henry?
7. What did Henry believe regarding the crucifix and the substance?
8. What similarities were between the hotel robbery and the one at the lab?
9. What might the group have stopped and appreciated if they weren't hungry and exhausted, fleeing the predatory arachnids?
10. Why did Norman snap at Maggie?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)