|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had the monk come?
(a) To bring faith the America.
(b) To teach the people Spanish.
(c) To bring the Lord to the savages.
(d) To keep the Spanish honorable to God.
2. What does the metal react with?
(b) All of these.
(d) X rays.
3. What had Denal brought that no one else had thought to bring?
(a) Both of these.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) A walkie talkie.
4. What will make Uncle Henry happy?
(a) That they were finding a way out.
(b) All of these.
(c) The fact that they are proving the pyramid was Moche.
(d) That they were unlocking the mysteries of the Moche.
5. What did Joan and Henry uncover of significance in regards to the cross?
(a) The cross was of two metals.
(c) There were engravings on the back of it.
(d) The cross was made out of the amalgamate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wasn't among the priest's effects?
2. What was the bitter elixir called?
3. What was the elixir?
4. What did Gil and Juan think was behind the door?
5. What substance appeared to have caused the mummy's head to explode?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the bear-like creatures.
2. About what was Pachacutec speaking when he asked if it was "not the wish of Inti"?
3. What strange behavior had the tarantulas adopted?
4. Why did Norman snap at Maggie?
5. What opportunity did Norman offer Denal and why was Denal likely to accept?
6. Why did Otera think he would like to hear the American kid beg for his life?
7. What did Henry believe regarding the crucifix and the substance?
8. How did Gil feel when he was speaking to the well dressed man?
9. What was the Monk's final act, and why did he do it?
10. What brought up the feelings of loss in Sam?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)