|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joan and Henry uncover of significance in regards to the cross?
(a) The cross was made out of the amalgamate.
(b) There were engravings on the back of it.
(d) The cross was of two metals.
2. Who had found the group in the tunnel?
3. What is common in many cultures?
(b) Booby traps.
(c) The belief in gods.
(d) The value of gold.
4. What was the naval to the Incas?
(a) Both of these.
(b) A connection to the underworld.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) A place of power.
5. About how many feet of rock separate the dig team and air?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the tributary likely feed?
2. What was the name of the new substance?
3. What was Maggie's first instinct when she heard someone coming?
4. What substance appeared to have caused the mummy's head to explode?
5. What did Joan suggest to Henry regarding their findings?
Short Essay Questions
1. What similarity did all the different tribes share?
2. Why might the Incas have put the substance in the head of the corpse?
3. What might the group have stopped and appreciated if they weren't hungry and exhausted, fleeing the predatory arachnids?
4. What had been the instrument of Francisco's escape?
5. What strange behavior had the tarantulas adopted?
6. What did the Monk thank God for?
7. Why was the dig team burdened with Philip?
8. What similarities were between the hotel robbery and the one at the lab?
9. What did Henry believe regarding the crucifix and the substance?
10. What situations led Maggie to be cautious and trust her instinct?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)