|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was chasing him?
(b) Inca hunters.
(c) The Spanish Inquisition.
2. What had Denal brought that no one else had thought to bring?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) A walkie talkie.
(d) A flashlight.
3. What was the state of Henry's room?
(a) It was a disaster.
(b) There was evidence that he only slept there.
(c) All of these.
(d) It had been ransacked.
4. What did the man look at?
(a) The water beneath him.
(b) The sky.
(c) The mountain peak in front of him.
(d) The bridges end.
5. What is the Sun Plaza?
(a) The sacrificial altar of the Incas.
(b) The tip of a Moche pyramid.
(c) The final resting place of Aphrodite.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What deactivated the gears?
2. Why was Philip hoarse?
3. What song was rendered for the benefit of Norman?
4. What will make Uncle Henry happy?
5. What, in English, did he Christen the two volcanoes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was so special about caverns to the Incas?
2. Why had the Spaniards come to the jungle?
3. Why hadn't the Inca captors stripped the man of his cross and robe?
4. What did Henry believe regarding the crucifix and the substance?
5. What had Francisco done to the cross?
6. What was the Monk's final act, and why did he do it?
7. Why did Otera think he would like to hear the American kid beg for his life?
8. Why didn't the Monk want to throw down his robes, despite the fact that they hindered his progress through the jungle?
9. What idea led Sam to consider the journey across the booby trapped room?
10. Why did Norman snap at Maggie?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)