|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sam to do with Philip?
(a) None of these.
(b) Keep him out of the way.
(c) Let him pretend to hold the reins of the dig.
(d) Let him open the door.
2. What is the Sun Plaza?
(a) The sacrificial altar of the Incas.
(b) All of these.
(c) The tip of a Moche pyramid.
(d) The final resting place of Aphrodite.
3. Who is the metallurgy specialist?
(a) Dr. Kirkson.
(b) Dr. Patrick.
(c) Dr. Kirkpatrick.
(d) Dr. Kearney.
4. What did the Incas have a fascination with?
5. Why could Gil recover things faster than the Americans?
(a) He wasn't afraid of hurting other people's reputations.
(b) He wasn't afraid of damaging the ruins.
(c) He didn't care about the historical significance of the site.
(d) He wasn't capable of salvaging history.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Maggie's first instinct when she heard someone coming?
2. How much of the amalgamate filled the beaker?
3. What does Uca Pacha mean?
4. What was the Friar's warning?
5. What dangled from the man's neck?
Short Essay Questions
1. What idea led Sam to consider the journey across the booby trapped room?
2. How did Denal save Maggie? How did she respond to this?
3. What did the Monk thank God for?
4. What similarity did all the different tribes share?
5. What strange behavior had the tarantulas adopted?
6. Why did Gil put his pickax through the central computer?
7. Why was the dig team burdened with Philip?
8. How did Gil feel when he was speaking to the well dressed man?
9. Why might the Incas have put the substance in the head of the corpse?
10. Why did Norman snap at Maggie?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)