|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was happening to Maggie?
(a) She had been hurt in the explosion.
(b) She started convulsing in a seizure.
(c) She had taken a knife wound to the chest.
(d) She had hit her head.
2. What dangled from the man's neck?
(a) A Catholic cross.
(b) A heartagram.
(c) A Dominican cross.
(d) A pentagram.
3. Why was Philip hoarse?
(a) He couldn't scream loud enough in the mountains.
(b) He had been coming down with a cold.
(c) All of these.
(d) He had been yelling.
4. Where did all the mans hopes lay in?
(a) Going back to Europe.
(b) Reaching the altar atop the next peak.
(c) Getting back to the Spanish groups.
(d) Facing the heathens that had captured him.
5. How many bands of hematite were on the door?
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of advice stopped Sam for firing off a round?
2. What was the elixir?
3. What language did the man slip into?
4. What language was on the door that had been uncovered?
5. What adorned the silver chains?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was so special about caverns to the Incas?
2. What kind of equipment was in Joan's lab?
3. What characteristics made the substance found in Francisco's skull unique?
4. How did Denal save Maggie? How did she respond to this?
5. What had been the instrument of Francisco's escape?
6. Why did Philip wish that he had been trapped down with the other archaeologists?
7. How did Gil feel when he was speaking to the well dressed man?
8. What similarities were between the hotel robbery and the one at the lab?
9. What did Henry believe regarding the crucifix and the substance?
10. What does the symbol of the two swords and the crucifix mean and how does that information affect Henry?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)