|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the elixir?
(a) A drug.
(b) A tonic.
(d) A substance to make his blood thin.
2. What did the Incas have a fascination with?
3. Why was Philip hoarse?
(a) He had been coming down with a cold.
(b) He had been yelling.
(c) All of these.
(d) He couldn't scream loud enough in the mountains.
4. What was the first animal that the group realized shared the cave?
(a) Albino tarantulas.
(c) Vampire bats.
5. What drowned out the pursuit?
(a) The sounds of the jungle.
(b) The roar of the water beneath.
(c) The pounding of his heart.
(d) The presence of the large jungle cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Friar's warning?
2. What was the bitter elixir called?
3. What did the tributary likely feed?
4. Who or what were the Moche?
5. What did Norman say in regards to his cameras?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Norman snap at Maggie?
2. What kind of equipment was in Joan's lab?
3. How did Gil feel when he was speaking to the well dressed man?
4. Why didn't the Monk want to throw down his robes, despite the fact that they hindered his progress through the jungle?
5. Why was the dig team burdened with Philip?
6. Why had the Spaniards come to the jungle?
7. What strange behavior had the tarantulas adopted?
8. What characteristics made the substance found in Francisco's skull unique?
9. Why did Otera think he would like to hear the American kid beg for his life?
10. Why might the Incas have put the substance in the head of the corpse?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)