|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the metal react with?
(b) X rays.
(d) All of these.
2. Who had found the group in the tunnel?
3. What was the name of the new substance?
(a) Substance X.
(b) The metavegamineral.
(c) Substance Z.
(d) Substance M.
4. What is the Sun Plaza?
(a) The final resting place of Aphrodite.
(b) The tip of a Moche pyramid.
(c) All of these.
(d) The sacrificial altar of the Incas.
5. What was Maggie's first instinct when she heard someone coming?
(a) To run.
(b) To confront the stranger.
(c) To hide.
(d) To stand and fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trapped the grad students?
2. What did the group stumble upon?
3. What did Joan want to take a look at in Henry's room?
4. Who knew how to get through the tiles?
5. How many bands of hematite were on the door?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had been the instrument of Francisco's escape?
2. What does the symbol of the two swords and the crucifix mean and how does that information affect Henry?
3. What was so special about caverns to the Incas?
4. How did Denal save Maggie? How did she respond to this?
5. What did Henry believe regarding the crucifix and the substance?
6. Why hadn't the Inca captors stripped the man of his cross and robe?
7. What similarity did all the different tribes share?
8. Why did the underground structure moan?
9. Why did Gil put his pickax through the central computer?
10. Why didn't the Monk want to throw down his robes, despite the fact that they hindered his progress through the jungle?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)