|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What substance appeared to have caused the mummy's head to explode?
(d) All of these.
2. What will make Uncle Henry happy?
(a) All of these.
(b) That they were unlocking the mysteries of the Moche.
(c) That they were finding a way out.
(d) The fact that they are proving the pyramid was Moche.
3. What was the new city called?
(a) The Cloud Ruins.
(b) The Sun Ruins.
(c) The Sun Plaza.
(d) The Sky Ruins.
4. What was clear in the pursuers language, if not the exact meaning?
(a) The menace.
(b) The promise of pain.
(c) All of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. Who or what were the Moche?
(a) A kind of liquid metal similar in consistency to mercury.
(b) A strong yet resilient liquid.
(c) A tribe that existed many centuries before the Incas.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who opened the door?
2. Where did all the mans hopes lay in?
3. What did the tributary likely feed?
4. Why was Philip hoarse?
5. What did Joan suggest to Henry regarding their findings?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the symbol of the two swords and the crucifix mean and how does that information affect Henry?
2. Why hadn't the Inca captors stripped the man of his cross and robe?
3. How did Gil feel when he was speaking to the well dressed man?
4. Why didn't the Monk want to throw down his robes, despite the fact that they hindered his progress through the jungle?
5. Why was the Joan the pathologist sorry to Henry?
6. What similarities were between the hotel robbery and the one at the lab?
7. What might the group have stopped and appreciated if they weren't hungry and exhausted, fleeing the predatory arachnids?
8. What idea led Sam to consider the journey across the booby trapped room?
9. Why did Norman snap at Maggie?
10. Why had the Spaniards come to the jungle?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)