|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the central computer disabled?
(a) It was stolen.
(b) With a sledgehammer.
(c) With a virus.
(d) With a pickax.
2. What was the Friar's warning?
(a) "The Devil in Eden, may it rest for eternity".
(b) "The Serpent of Eden, may it never be disturbed".
(c) "The Serpent of Eden dwells within".
(d) "On pain of death do not set foot here".
3. What did Joan suggest to Henry regarding their findings?
(a) That they head to Peru immediately.
(b) That they discuss them over dinner.
(c) That they discuss them over breakfast.
(d) That they discuss them over lunch.
4. What did Norman say in regards to his cameras?
(a) If Ralph loses them, Norman won't ever forgive him.
(b) If Ralph loses them, Norman will let him drown.
(c) If Ralph breaks them, Norman will break him.
(d) If Ralph loses them, Norman will hit on him.
5. What does the gold represent?
(a) The tears of the moon.
(b) The God's harvest.
(c) All of these.
(d) The sweat of the sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the new substance?
2. How many bands of hematite were on the door?
3. What was the elixir?
4. What was happening to Maggie?
5. What dessert had Henry and Joan shared?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Monk thank God for?
2. Why did the underground structure moan?
3. Why did Philip wish that he had been trapped down with the other archaeologists?
4. Why had the Spaniards come to the jungle?
5. Why did Otera think he would like to hear the American kid beg for his life?
6. Why didn't the Monk want to throw down his robes, despite the fact that they hindered his progress through the jungle?
7. What was so intriguing about the Friar's mummified remains?
8. What does the symbol of the two swords and the crucifix mean and how does that information affect Henry?
9. What idea led Sam to consider the journey across the booby trapped room?
10. What did Henry believe regarding the crucifix and the substance?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)