|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song was rendered for the benefit of Norman?
(a) The Jaws theme.
(b) The Twilight Zone theme.
(c) The Jeopardy theme.
(d) The X-Files theme.
2. What did the monk expect in his back?
(a) A spear.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A knife.
(d) A sword.
3. What does the silver represent?
(a) All of these.
(b) The sweat of the sun.
(c) The tears of the moon.
(d) The God's water.
4. What did Joan want to take a look at in Henry's room?
(a) The coins.
(b) The dagger.
(c) The cross.
(d) The faded parchment.
5. Who had found the group in the tunnel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drowned out the pursuit?
2. What did Joan and Henry uncover of significance in regards to the cross?
3. What is common in many cultures?
4. What piece of advice stopped Sam for firing off a round?
5. What was Joan and Henry shot with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What idea led Sam to consider the journey across the booby trapped room?
2. Why didn't the Monk want to throw down his robes, despite the fact that they hindered his progress through the jungle?
3. What does the symbol of the two swords and the crucifix mean and how does that information affect Henry?
4. What similarity did all the different tribes share?
5. What was the Monk's final act, and why did he do it?
6. Why did Norman snap at Maggie?
7. What was so special about caverns to the Incas?
8. What kind of equipment was in Joan's lab?
9. How did Gil feel when he was speaking to the well dressed man?
10. What had been the instrument of Francisco's escape?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)