|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Friar de Almagro's warning suggest?
(a) A gateway to the darkest parts of the human soul.
(b) A font of self doubt and universal loathing that could destroy mankind.
(c) A disruption in the balance of good and evil.
(d) A font of wisdom that could corrupt mankind.
2. Who had blessed his raiment?
(a) Pope Andres.
(b) Pope Clarence.
(c) Pope Artis.
(d) Pope Clement.
3. What was on the mans lips?
(a) The Lords Prayer.
(b) A Prayer.
(c) Thanks for salvation.
4. What did Maggie notice about Sam?
(a) He had a portly physique.
(b) He had a scar on his back.
(c) He had a great physique.
(d) He had knobby knees.
5. What caused the silver chains to fall from the ceiling?
(a) Juan stepped on a gold tile.
(b) Miguel stepped on a gold tile.
(c) Juan stepped on a silver tile.
(d) Miguel stepped on a silver tile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is common in many cultures?
2. What cut the monk's cheek?
3. What, in English, did he Christen the two volcanoes?
4. What does Uca Pacha mean?
5. Where was Philip likely to spend the rest of his days following logged dig time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of equipment was in Joan's lab?
2. Why did Otera think he would like to hear the American kid beg for his life?
3. What was so special about caverns to the Incas?
4. What strange behavior had the tarantulas adopted?
5. What characteristics made the substance found in Francisco's skull unique?
6. What circumstances led to the Monk's temporary dizziness?
7. Why did Norman snap at Maggie?
8. What similarities were between the hotel robbery and the one at the lab?
9. Why didn't the Monk want to throw down his robes, despite the fact that they hindered his progress through the jungle?
10. What does the symbol of the two swords and the crucifix mean and how does that information affect Henry?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)