|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of plane landed in Cuzco?
(a) A Piper Saratoga.
(b) A Skylane.
(c) A Piper Sartoga.
(d) A Skycatcher.
2. What did Sam have no desire to discuss with the press?
(a) Ralph's death.
(b) His death and resurrection.
(c) Meeting an Incan tribal leader only to have him commit suicide in front of the group.
(d) All of these.
3. How did Joan kill Carlos?
(a) With a knife.
(b) All of these.
(c) With Substance Z on a cigarette she had lit and given back to him.
(d) With a brand.
4. How many samples did Joan secure?
5. What are the higher classes of the Incas called?
(a) The karac.
(b) The samac.
(c) The rapac.
(d) The kapac.
6. How old is everyone in the valley?
(a) Over five hundred.
(b) Over four hundred.
(c) Over seven hundred.
(d) Over three hundred.
7. What did this person do?
(a) Slayed the Minotaur.
(b) Flew on wings made of wax and feathers.
(c) Stole fire from the gods.
(d) Fought Medusa.
8. How does Joan manage to secure fire?
(a) She asks for more light in her cell.
(b) She asks her guard for a cigarette.
(c) She doesn't secure fire.
(d) She asks for something to keep warm with.
9. What language wasn't called out to the group exiting the plane?
10. What did Henry hope in regards to this person or thing?
(a) That he could get his account of the events out first to the authorities.
(b) That he wouldn't get sick from eating under so much previous stress.
(c) That Philip had escaped from the ruins without suffering injury.
(d) That his frantic report to the authorities in Cuzco got there in time.
11. What does Henry tell Norman that is out of character for him?
(a) That he thought he could trust Sam, but no longer can.
(b) That he doesn't trust Sam's judgment.
(c) That he never wants to see his nephew again for messing up the site.
(d) That he hates his nephew for screwing up the site.
12. Where did Henry request a change of aircraft?
(a) Macchu Pichu.
(c) He did not request a change of aircraft.
(d) Machu Picchu.
13. What happens to Substance Z when burned?
(a) It glows.
(b) It turns into water.
(c) It becomes a powerful explosive.
(d) It moves very fast away.
14. How does Ruiz solicit Henry's help regarding the students and the Incas?
(a) He threatens Joan.
(b) He threatens Henry.
(c) He threatens Sam.
(d) He threatens Philip.
15. Why had Joan chosen Anthony to glean her samples and knowledge from?
(a) He was capable of being swayed sexually, as he was in his prime.
(b) He visually had appraised her.
(c) He was young and impressionable.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aren't the people in the plane supposed to do?
2. What did the creatures features remind Sam of?
3. What class does Joan remind Henry of from Rice University?
4. What did Maggie intuit about Sam?
5. What does Maggie believe the temple is?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)