|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What led Maggie into shock?
(a) Norman and Sam were going to be sacrificed.
(b) The legend of Pachacutec was true.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What happens to Substance Z when burned?
(a) It moves very fast away.
(b) It turns into water.
(c) It glows.
(d) It becomes a powerful explosive.
3. What was the reason people live?
(a) To live life fully.
(b) To love.
(c) To be passionate.
(d) To explore life.
4. What did Sam struggle to do?
(a) Not to wake Maggie.
(b) Recall the missing hour in which he was dead.
(c) Not to kiss Maggie.
(d) Attempt to remember the location of the treasure.
5. What did this person do?
(a) Flew on wings made of wax and feathers.
(b) Fought Medusa.
(c) Slayed the Minotaur.
(d) Stole fire from the gods.
6. How did Joan kill Carlos?
(a) With a knife.
(b) With a brand.
(c) All of these.
(d) With Substance Z on a cigarette she had lit and given back to him.
7. How many samples did Joan secure?
8. What had earned Substance Z the title of "Satan's Blood"?
(a) The way the metal reacted to any stimuli.
(b) The unearthly properties of the substance.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The color.
9. What did Norman offer Denal?
(a) A relationship.
(b) A large severance package.
(c) A career in National Geographic.
(d) Himself as a mentor.
10. How many people gathered at the runway were wearing police uniforms?
(a) About three quarters.
(b) One tenth.
(c) About half.
(d) About a quarter.
11. What does Maggie believe the temple is?
(a) A remotely controlled biological regenerator.
(b) All of these.
(c) An inorganic experiment.
(d) A biological regenerator.
12. Who is the Sapa Inca?
13. What did Norman do with the flashlight?
(a) All of these.
(b) Made an SOS.
(c) Waved it as a spotlight.
(d) Looked for the group.
14. Who saved the group?
15. What does Ralph do to silence the strange animals in the cave?
(a) Fires the Winchester.
(b) Promises them food.
(c) Screams at them.
(d) Hits one over the head with a torch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language wasn't called out to the group exiting the plane?
2. What does Henry tell Norman that is out of character for him?
3. What amazed the group following Norman's return from the temple?
4. What new information is revealed about Satan's Blood/Substance Z?
5. What iconic thing led Henry to know where he was?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)