|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Incans use to fuel their ovens?
(b) Llama dung.
(c) Alpaca dung.
(d) Cow dung.
2. What did Norman do with the flashlight?
(a) Looked for the group.
(b) Waved it as a spotlight.
(c) Made an SOS.
(d) All of these.
3. What did the beasts fear?
(a) The statue.
(b) The "dagger".
(c) Denal's shriek.
(d) Maggie's cry.
4. What did the creatures features remind Sam of?
(a) A bat.
(b) A misshapen human.
(c) A panther.
(d) A bear.
5. Which Greek legend does Francisco de Almagro allude to?
6. Who saved the group?
7. What did Maggie cause the dagger to become?
(a) An Allen key.
(b) A lock pick.
(c) An arrow.
(d) A sword.
8. What did Norman realize and tell the group?
(a) All of these.
(b) The cave was getting lighter.
(c) It was exceedingly quiet in the cavern.
(d) The fire was dying.
9. What does Henry tell Norman that is out of character for him?
(a) That he doesn't trust Sam's judgment.
(b) That he thought he could trust Sam, but no longer can.
(c) That he never wants to see his nephew again for messing up the site.
(d) That he hates his nephew for screwing up the site.
10. What kind of plane landed in Cuzco?
(a) A Skylane.
(b) A Piper Saratoga.
(c) A Piper Sartoga.
(d) A Skycatcher.
11. What did Sam struggle to do?
(a) Not to kiss Maggie.
(b) Attempt to remember the location of the treasure.
(c) Recall the missing hour in which he was dead.
(d) Not to wake Maggie.
12. What is the Church's attempting to do regarding the substance?
(a) Helping to make the world a better place.
(b) Creating a life size version of Christ crucified.
(c) Initiating a second coming.
(d) Both of these.
13. What does Maggie believe the temple is?
(a) A remotely controlled biological regenerator.
(b) A biological regenerator.
(c) All of these.
(d) An inorganic experiment.
14. What happens to Substance Z when burned?
(a) It turns into water.
(b) It glows.
(c) It moves very fast away.
(d) It becomes a powerful explosive.
15. How did Joan kill Carlos?
(a) With Substance Z on a cigarette she had lit and given back to him.
(b) With a knife.
(c) All of these.
(d) With a brand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Norman sustain injury?
2. What two things could Joan smell in the room she was brought to be executed in?
3. What had held Sam and his uncle together?
4. How did the group split up?
5. What did Sam witness in the creature?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)