|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things could Joan smell in the room she was brought to be executed in?
(a) Ash and soot.
(b) Blood and urine.
(c) Blood and excrement.
(d) Blood and fear.
2. What aren't the people in the plane supposed to do?
(a) Blame Philip for the disaster atop the ruins.
(b) Comment to the press.
(c) Get off the plane.
(d) Scream about how happy they are to be alive.
3. What happens to Substance Z when burned?
(a) It turns into water.
(b) It moves very fast away.
(c) It becomes a powerful explosive.
(d) It glows.
4. Who died?
5. What led Maggie into shock?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Norman and Sam were going to be sacrificed.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) The legend of Pachacutec was true.
6. What did Maggie cause the dagger to become?
(a) An arrow.
(b) An Allen key.
(c) A sword.
(d) A lock pick.
7. What language wasn't called out to the group exiting the plane?
8. What is the theory regarding "Satan's Blood"?
(a) It is a self perpetuating nanobot.
(b) It is from another world.
(c) It is a self replicating nanobot.
(d) It is the first inorganic nanobot.
9. What did Norman do with the flashlight?
(a) Waved it as a spotlight.
(b) All of these.
(c) Made an SOS.
(d) Looked for the group.
10. How many people gathered at the runway were wearing police uniforms?
(a) About half.
(b) One tenth.
(c) About three quarters.
(d) About a quarter.
11. What had earned Substance Z the title of "Satan's Blood"?
(a) The way the metal reacted to any stimuli.
(b) Both of these.
(c) The unearthly properties of the substance.
(d) The color.
12. What did Kamapak do that distracted the 'gods'?
(a) He prayed.
(b) He ran through the crowd waving his arms.
(c) He sang.
(d) He danced.
13. When given the forced choice of which person to execute, who does the professor choose?
(b) Philip Sykes.
(c) Dr. Joan Engel.
(d) Sam Conklin.
14. What did Henry hope in regards to this person or thing?
(a) That he wouldn't get sick from eating under so much previous stress.
(b) That Philip had escaped from the ruins without suffering injury.
(c) That his frantic report to the authorities in Cuzco got there in time.
(d) That he could get his account of the events out first to the authorities.
15. Who did the Shaman associate with the group?
(a) The god of war.
(b) The god of the heavens.
(c) The god of chaos.
(d) The god of thunder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the group split up?
2. What does Henry tell Norman that is out of character for him?
3. What did Sam struggle to do?
4. What did Norman offer Denal?
5. How does Ruiz solicit Henry's help regarding the students and the Incas?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)