|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sam and Norman attempt to do?
(b) Kill the Sapa Inca.
(c) All of these.
(d) Steal from the Inca.
2. What is the theory regarding "Satan's Blood"?
(a) It is the first inorganic nanobot.
(b) It is a self perpetuating nanobot.
(c) It is a self replicating nanobot.
(d) It is from another world.
3. What did Sam struggle to do?
(a) Recall the missing hour in which he was dead.
(b) Not to kiss Maggie.
(c) Attempt to remember the location of the treasure.
(d) Not to wake Maggie.
4. What did Norman offer Denal?
(a) A large severance package.
(b) A relationship.
(c) Himself as a mentor.
(d) A career in National Geographic.
5. What did Maggie cause the dagger to become?
(a) A lock pick.
(b) An Allen key.
(c) An arrow.
(d) A sword.
6. What are the higher classes of the Incas called?
(a) The kapac.
(b) The karac.
(c) The rapac.
(d) The samac.
7. How did Joan kill Carlos?
(a) With a knife.
(b) With a brand.
(c) With Substance Z on a cigarette she had lit and given back to him.
(d) All of these.
8. Who did the Shaman associate with the group?
(a) The god of chaos.
(b) The god of the heavens.
(c) The god of thunder.
(d) The god of war.
9. Where did Henry request a change of aircraft?
(a) Machu Picchu.
(b) Macchu Pichu.
(d) He did not request a change of aircraft.
10. What animal did the pack leader remind Maggie of?
(a) A naked polar bear.
(b) A naked grizzly bear.
(c) A naked and pale silverback gorilla.
(d) A naked and pale bear.
11. What had held Sam and his uncle together?
(a) Their mutual grief for the loss of Sam's parents.
(b) Their passion for archaeology.
(c) Their mutual understanding.
(d) All of these.
12. Which Incan god has blessed the people?
13. Who is the Sapa Inca?
14. What is the spectrograph analysis number?
15. Why had Sam been unable to rest?
(a) He was in shock that he had watched people kill themselves and die.
(b) He was in shock that the village had died.
(c) He was dealing with his death.
(d) He was too busy reveling at the fact Maggie was in his arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sam witness in the creature?
2. What did Maggie intuit about Sam?
3. What happened to the missing children from the village?
4. What did this person do?
5. How does Joan manage to secure fire?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)