|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amazed the group following Norman's return from the temple?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He could speak with the natives perfectly.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) His wound was healed and gone completely.
2. What did the fanciful shape above the altar remind Sam of?
(a) A ball of rope.
(b) All of these.
(c) A ball of yarn.
(d) A spiders egg sac.
3. What is the theory regarding "Satan's Blood"?
(a) It is from another world.
(b) It is the first inorganic nanobot.
(c) It is a self replicating nanobot.
(d) It is a self perpetuating nanobot.
4. Who is the Sapa Inca?
5. How many people gathered at the runway were wearing police uniforms?
(a) About three quarters.
(b) One tenth.
(c) About a quarter.
(d) About half.
6. What did Norman offer Denal?
(a) A career in National Geographic.
(b) Himself as a mentor.
(c) A large severance package.
(d) A relationship.
7. Who was the name of the Spanish shaman?
(a) Juarez de Alento.
(b) None of these.
(c) Francisco de Almagro.
(d) Francisco de Amalgro.
8. What had held Sam and his uncle together?
(a) Their mutual understanding.
(b) Their passion for archaeology.
(c) All of these.
(d) Their mutual grief for the loss of Sam's parents.
9. What wasn't there in the kiss between Sam and Maggie?
(b) All of these.
10. How does Ruiz solicit Henry's help regarding the students and the Incas?
(a) He threatens Henry.
(b) He threatens Joan.
(c) He threatens Philip.
(d) He threatens Sam.
11. What seemed wrong about the Inca settlement?
(a) There were no elderly or children.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) There were no sick people.
(d) Both of these.
12. How old is everyone in the valley?
(a) Over four hundred.
(b) Over five hundred.
(c) Over three hundred.
(d) Over seven hundred.
13. Which Greek legend does Francisco de Almagro allude to?
14. How did Norman sustain injury?
(a) A ricochet bullet in the hand.
(b) One of the beasts clawed at him.
(c) A ricochet bullet in the knee region.
(d) All of these.
15. How many samples did Joan secure?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the group split up?
2. What did the creatures features remind Sam of?
3. Which Incan god has blessed the people?
4. What did this person do?
5. How did Joan kill Carlos?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)