|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language wasn't called out to the group exiting the plane?
2. What had earned Substance Z the title of "Satan's Blood"?
(a) Both of these.
(b) The unearthly properties of the substance.
(c) The way the metal reacted to any stimuli.
(d) The color.
3. What do the Incans use to fuel their ovens?
(a) Alpaca dung.
(b) Cow dung.
(c) Llama dung.
4. What did Norman offer Denal?
(a) A relationship.
(b) A large severance package.
(c) A career in National Geographic.
(d) Himself as a mentor.
5. Why had Sam been unable to rest?
(a) He was too busy reveling at the fact Maggie was in his arms.
(b) He was dealing with his death.
(c) He was in shock that he had watched people kill themselves and die.
(d) He was in shock that the village had died.
6. Who saved the group?
7. What did Norman do with the flashlight?
(a) Waved it as a spotlight.
(b) Made an SOS.
(c) Looked for the group.
(d) All of these.
8. What is the fail safe mechanism for the biological wastes of experimentation, or the creatures of janan and uca pacha?
(a) The fact that the animals won't come into the temple.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Satan's blood in the form of daggers or points causes spontaneous combustion.
(d) Both of these.
9. Who was the name of the Spanish shaman?
(a) Francisco de Amalgro.
(b) None of these.
(c) Francisco de Almagro.
(d) Juarez de Alento.
10. What did this person do?
(a) Stole fire from the gods.
(b) Fought Medusa.
(c) Flew on wings made of wax and feathers.
(d) Slayed the Minotaur.
11. Which Incan god has blessed the people?
12. How did Norman sustain injury?
(a) All of these.
(b) A ricochet bullet in the hand.
(c) One of the beasts clawed at him.
(d) A ricochet bullet in the knee region.
13. What iconic thing led Henry to know where he was?
(a) The people speaking in Spanish.
(b) The shape of the mountains.
(c) The textile and source of the rug.
(d) A Dominican church built atop Aztec ruins.
14. How did the group split up?
(a) Norman and Sam went one way, Maggie, Ralph and Denal went the other.
(b) Maggie, Denal and Norman went one way, Sam and Ralph went the other.
(c) Ralph and Norman went one way, Sam, Maggie and Denal went the other.
(d) Ralph and Sam went one way, Maggie, Norman and Denal went the other.
15. What did Henry hope in regards to this person or thing?
(a) That his frantic report to the authorities in Cuzco got there in time.
(b) That he wouldn't get sick from eating under so much previous stress.
(c) That Philip had escaped from the ruins without suffering injury.
(d) That he could get his account of the events out first to the authorities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the higher classes of the Incas called?
2. What is the theory regarding "Satan's Blood"?
3. What aren't the people in the plane supposed to do?
4. What did Sam do that reflected his frustration with the Incas?
5. How did Joan kill Carlos?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)