|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of brakes did the plane have?
(b) None of these.
2. What kind of plane landed in Cuzco?
(a) A Piper Sartoga.
(b) A Piper Saratoga.
(c) A Skylane.
(d) A Skycatcher.
3. Which Greek legend does Francisco de Almagro allude to?
4. What did this person do?
(a) Stole fire from the gods.
(b) Slayed the Minotaur.
(c) Fought Medusa.
(d) Flew on wings made of wax and feathers.
5. How old is everyone in the valley?
(a) Over five hundred.
(b) Over four hundred.
(c) Over seven hundred.
(d) Over three hundred.
6. What set off the room of the Substance Z?
(a) A dropped torch.
(b) Pachacutec's death and subsequent spontaneous combustion.
(c) A dropped cigarette.
(d) The gunshot from Abbot Ruiz.
7. What happened to the missing children from the village?
(a) They were fed to the pack of beasts at janan pacha.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) The temple takes them and turns them into 'gods'.
8. What did Kamapak do that distracted the 'gods'?
(a) He ran through the crowd waving his arms.
(b) He sang.
(c) He prayed.
(d) He danced.
9. What did the beasts fear?
(a) Denal's shriek.
(b) Maggie's cry.
(c) The statue.
(d) The "dagger".
10. What did the fanciful shape above the altar remind Sam of?
(a) A spiders egg sac.
(b) All of these.
(c) A ball of rope.
(d) A ball of yarn.
11. Who died?
12. What wasn't there in the kiss between Sam and Maggie?
(b) All of these.
13. Who did the Shaman associate with the group?
(a) The god of war.
(b) The god of chaos.
(c) The god of the heavens.
(d) The god of thunder.
14. What did Norman realize and tell the group?
(a) The cave was getting lighter.
(b) The fire was dying.
(c) It was exceedingly quiet in the cavern.
(d) All of these.
15. What is the Church's attempting to do regarding the substance?
(a) Helping to make the world a better place.
(b) Initiating a second coming.
(c) Creating a life size version of Christ crucified.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people gathered at the runway were wearing police uniforms?
2. Why had Joan chosen Anthony to glean her samples and knowledge from?
3. Why had the Philip been told to go with the natives?
4. What language wasn't called out to the group exiting the plane?
5. How many samples did Joan secure?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)