|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the theory regarding "Satan's Blood"?
(a) It is a self perpetuating nanobot.
(b) It is a self replicating nanobot.
(c) It is the first inorganic nanobot.
(d) It is from another world.
2. What wasn't there in the kiss between Sam and Maggie?
(b) All of these.
3. What did Norman do with the flashlight?
(a) Made an SOS.
(b) All of these.
(c) Looked for the group.
(d) Waved it as a spotlight.
4. How does Joan manage to secure fire?
(a) She asks for more light in her cell.
(b) She asks her guard for a cigarette.
(c) She doesn't secure fire.
(d) She asks for something to keep warm with.
5. What amazed the group following Norman's return from the temple?
(a) He could speak with the natives perfectly.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) His wound was healed and gone completely.
6. What does Ralph do to silence the strange animals in the cave?
(a) Fires the Winchester.
(b) Hits one over the head with a torch.
(c) Screams at them.
(d) Promises them food.
7. How did Joan kill Carlos?
(a) With a brand.
(b) With a knife.
(c) With Substance Z on a cigarette she had lit and given back to him.
(d) All of these.
8. Who is the Sapa Inca?
9. What iconic thing led Henry to know where he was?
(a) The people speaking in Spanish.
(b) The textile and source of the rug.
(c) A Dominican church built atop Aztec ruins.
(d) The shape of the mountains.
10. What did Norman offer Denal?
(a) A career in National Geographic.
(b) A large severance package.
(c) Himself as a mentor.
(d) A relationship.
11. What is the spectrograph analysis number?
12. Why had Joan chosen Anthony to glean her samples and knowledge from?
(a) All of these.
(b) He visually had appraised her.
(c) He was capable of being swayed sexually, as he was in his prime.
(d) He was young and impressionable.
13. What aren't the people in the plane supposed to do?
(a) Comment to the press.
(b) Scream about how happy they are to be alive.
(c) Get off the plane.
(d) Blame Philip for the disaster atop the ruins.
14. How old is everyone in the valley?
(a) Over four hundred.
(b) Over five hundred.
(c) Over three hundred.
(d) Over seven hundred.
15. What language wasn't called out to the group exiting the plane?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died?
2. What did Maggie intuit about Sam?
3. What new information is revealed about Satan's Blood/Substance Z?
4. Which Incan god has blessed the people?
5. What are the higher classes of the Incas called?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)