Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last thing Joan said to the corpse of Carlos?
(a) "You're right, smoking kills".
(b) "That'll learn ya to hit me!".
(c) "Where there's smoke, there's fire".
(d) None of these.
2. When given the forced choice of which person to execute, who does the professor choose?
(a) Dr. Joan Engel.
(b) Sam Conklin.
(d) Philip Sykes.
3. What did Henry realize had become the truth?
(a) He and Joan had been abducted out of the country.
(b) Joan was likely never to forgive him for not sticking up for her.
(c) Joan was never going to date him.
(d) He was unworthy of dating Joan.
4. What happens to Substance Z when burned?
(a) It becomes a powerful explosive.
(b) It turns into water.
(c) It glows.
(d) It moves very fast away.
5. What amazed the group following Norman's return from the temple?
(a) He could speak with the natives perfectly.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) His wound was healed and gone completely.
6. Which Greek legend does Francisco de Almagro allude to?
7. What did Sam witness in the creature?
(a) Spontaneous combustion.
(c) All of these.
8. What did the creatures features remind Sam of?
(a) A misshapen human.
(b) A bat.
(c) A bear.
(d) A panther.
9. What language wasn't called out to the group exiting the plane?
10. What seemed wrong about the Inca settlement?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) There were no elderly or children.
(d) There were no sick people.
11. What is the fail safe mechanism for the biological wastes of experimentation, or the creatures of janan and uca pacha?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Satan's blood in the form of daggers or points causes spontaneous combustion.
(d) The fact that the animals won't come into the temple.
12. What does Ralph do to silence the strange animals in the cave?
(a) Promises them food.
(b) Hits one over the head with a torch.
(c) Screams at them.
(d) Fires the Winchester.
13. What kind of plane landed in Cuzco?
(a) A Skylane.
(b) A Piper Saratoga.
(c) A Piper Sartoga.
(d) A Skycatcher.
14. Who died?
15. Which Incan god has blessed the people?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did this person do?
2. What iconic thing led Henry to know where he was?
3. Why had Sam been unable to rest?
4. What is the theory regarding "Satan's Blood"?
5. How does Ruiz solicit Henry's help regarding the students and the Incas?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)