|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the beasts fear?
(a) The "dagger".
(b) Maggie's cry.
(c) Denal's shriek.
(d) The statue.
2. What do the Incans use to fuel their ovens?
(a) Alpaca dung.
(c) Cow dung.
(d) Llama dung.
3. What tickled Norman's arms?
(a) Strands of Quinoa.
(b) All of these.
(c) Stalks of wheat.
(d) Stalks of corn.
4. What does Henry tell Norman that is out of character for him?
(a) That he never wants to see his nephew again for messing up the site.
(b) That he hates his nephew for screwing up the site.
(c) That he thought he could trust Sam, but no longer can.
(d) That he doesn't trust Sam's judgment.
5. What did Kamapak do that distracted the 'gods'?
(a) He ran through the crowd waving his arms.
(b) He sang.
(c) He prayed.
(d) He danced.
6. Who was the name of the Spanish shaman?
(a) Francisco de Amalgro.
(b) None of these.
(c) Francisco de Almagro.
(d) Juarez de Alento.
7. What did Sam do that reflected his frustration with the Incas?
(a) He changed back into his jeans.
(b) He was pacing.
(c) He was red in the face.
(d) He was fiddling with the gun.
8. How does Ruiz solicit Henry's help regarding the students and the Incas?
(a) He threatens Joan.
(b) He threatens Sam.
(c) He threatens Philip.
(d) He threatens Henry.
9. What did Henry hope in regards to this person or thing?
(a) That he could get his account of the events out first to the authorities.
(b) That he wouldn't get sick from eating under so much previous stress.
(c) That his frantic report to the authorities in Cuzco got there in time.
(d) That Philip had escaped from the ruins without suffering injury.
10. What did Sam struggle to do?
(a) Not to kiss Maggie.
(b) Attempt to remember the location of the treasure.
(c) Recall the missing hour in which he was dead.
(d) Not to wake Maggie.
11. What is the spectrograph analysis number?
12. What had earned Substance Z the title of "Satan's Blood"?
(a) Both of these.
(b) The way the metal reacted to any stimuli.
(c) The color.
(d) The unearthly properties of the substance.
13. Who saved the group?
14. What did Maggie intuit about Sam?
(a) That Sam felt he was losing his uncle to the woman.
(b) That Sam was upset.
(c) That Sam was feeling lonely.
(d) That Sam was thinking about the loss of his parents.
15. What did the creatures features remind Sam of?
(a) A bear.
(b) A bat.
(c) A misshapen human.
(d) A panther.
Short Answer Questions
1. What allies Pachacutec with the group of students?
2. Who is the Sapa Inca?
3. What iconic thing led Henry to know where he was?
4. What seemed wrong about the Inca settlement?
5. How many people gathered at the runway were wearing police uniforms?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)