|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of grass made up the bridge?
(a) Wheat grass.
(b) None of these.
(c) Ichu grass.
(d) Hemp grass.
2. What led to Ralph's opinion regarding homosexuals?
(a) None of these.
(b) He'd been molested as a child.
(c) His Southern Baptist upbringing.
(d) He had been hit on too many times.
3. What cut the monk's cheek?
(a) The dagger when his hand snapped back.
(b) The rope as it snapped back.
(c) A spear in flight.
(d) None of these.
4. What dangled from the man's neck?
(a) A heartagram.
(b) A Catholic cross.
(c) A Dominican cross.
(d) A pentagram.
5. How much of the amalgamate filled the beaker?
(a) One liter.
(b) Seven hundred milliliters.
(c) Five hundred milliliters.
(d) Four hundred milliliters.
6. What does the silver represent?
(a) The tears of the moon.
(b) The sweat of the sun.
(c) The God's water.
(d) All of these.
7. Why had the monk come?
(a) To bring faith the America.
(b) To bring the Lord to the savages.
(c) To teach the people Spanish.
(d) To keep the Spanish honorable to God.
8. What was the Friar's warning?
(a) "The Devil in Eden, may it rest for eternity".
(b) "The Serpent of Eden, may it never be disturbed".
(c) "On pain of death do not set foot here".
(d) "The Serpent of Eden dwells within".
9. What was the elixir?
(a) A drug.
(b) A tonic.
(d) A substance to make his blood thin.
10. What caused the silver chains to fall from the ceiling?
(a) Miguel stepped on a silver tile.
(b) Miguel stepped on a gold tile.
(c) Juan stepped on a silver tile.
(d) Juan stepped on a gold tile.
11. How was the central computer disabled?
(a) It was stolen.
(b) With a virus.
(c) With a sledgehammer.
(d) With a pickax.
12. What triggered the change in shape of the substance?
(a) The freezing.
(b) Henry's thoughts.
(d) The electromagnetism.
13. What was the second figure the substance changed into?
(a) A roast turkey.
(b) A pyramid.
(c) A church.
(d) A column.
14. What did Joan and Henry uncover of significance in regards to the cross?
(b) The cross was of two metals.
(c) There were engravings on the back of it.
(d) The cross was made out of the amalgamate.
15. What was Maggie's first instinct when she heard someone coming?
(a) To confront the stranger.
(b) To run.
(c) To hide.
(d) To stand and fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What deactivated the gears?
2. How far does the carbon dating on the ruins precede the Incas?
3. What did the Incas have a fascination with?
4. Why had the Spaniards struggled through the jungles?
5. Who had blessed his raiment?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)