|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bands of hematite were on the door?
2. What is Sam to do with Philip?
(a) None of these.
(b) Let him open the door.
(c) Keep him out of the way.
(d) Let him pretend to hold the reins of the dig.
3. What did the man look at?
(a) The water beneath him.
(b) The sky.
(c) The mountain peak in front of him.
(d) The bridges end.
4. What does the metal react with?
(b) X rays.
(d) All of these.
5. Who had blessed his raiment?
(a) Pope Clarence.
(b) Pope Clement.
(c) Pope Artis.
(d) Pope Andres.
6. Why had the monk come?
(a) To teach the people Spanish.
(b) To bring the Lord to the savages.
(c) To bring faith the America.
(d) To keep the Spanish honorable to God.
7. Why had the Spaniards struggled through the jungles?
(a) For gems.
(b) For gold.
(c) For technology.
(d) For conquest.
8. What did the group stumble upon?
(a) A city like necropolis.
(b) A huge golden statue that dwarfed the one in the gold and silver room.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
9. What had Denal brought that no one else had thought to bring?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) A walkie talkie.
(c) Both of these.
(d) A flashlight.
10. What did the Incas have a fascination with?
11. What was happening to Maggie?
(a) She had been hurt in the explosion.
(b) She started convulsing in a seizure.
(c) She had hit her head.
(d) She had taken a knife wound to the chest.
12. What did Gil and Juan think was behind the door?
13. Where was Philip likely to spend the rest of his days following logged dig time?
(a) Traveling the world.
(b) In his deceased fathers seat at Harvard.
(c) In Hawaii.
(d) In Cuba.
14. What substance appeared to have caused the mummy's head to explode?
(d) All of these.
15. What does the gold represent?
(a) All of these.
(b) The God's harvest.
(c) The tears of the moon.
(d) The sweat of the sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What betrayed Dale's movements?
2. How old was the man before he died?
3. What piece of advice stopped Sam for firing off a round?
4. What song was rendered for the benefit of Norman?
5. What language did the man slip into?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)