|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Sam been sitting when the car containing his parents had crashed?
(a) The backseat.
(b) The seat behind the driver.
(c) The passenger seat.
(d) The seat behind the passenger.
2. What did the man do to the part of the garment he had dropped?
(a) Kissed it.
(b) Buried it.
(c) Wrapped his hands with it.
(d) Threw it away.
3. How old was the man before he died?
4. What trapped the grad students?
(a) The tarantulas.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The bat guano and the ammonia from it.
5. What was the naval to the Incas?
(a) A connection to the underworld.
(b) Both of these.
(c) A place of power.
(d) Neither of these.
6. How many bands of hematite were on the door?
7. Why had the Spaniards struggled through the jungles?
(a) For gold.
(b) For gems.
(c) For conquest.
(d) For technology.
8. What were caverns considered to be?
(b) A janan pacha.
(c) A huaca.
(d) A cay pacha.
9. What led to Ralph's opinion regarding homosexuals?
(a) His Southern Baptist upbringing.
(b) He'd been molested as a child.
(c) None of these.
(d) He had been hit on too many times.
10. What does Uca Pacha mean?
(a) The lower world.
(b) The upper world.
(c) A unity of worlds.
(d) None of these.
11. What song was rendered for the benefit of Norman?
(a) The Jaws theme.
(b) The Twilight Zone theme.
(c) The Jeopardy theme.
(d) The X-Files theme.
12. What was on the mans lips?
(a) The Lords Prayer.
(c) Thanks for salvation.
(d) A Prayer.
13. What betrayed Dale's movements?
(a) All of these.
(b) Coins in his pocket.
(c) His expensive shoes.
(d) His bright colored shirt.
14. What will make Uncle Henry happy?
(a) That they were finding a way out.
(b) That they were unlocking the mysteries of the Moche.
(c) The fact that they are proving the pyramid was Moche.
(d) All of these.
15. Who was the contact that Gil had sought to buy the chalice?
(a) None of these.
(b) Friar Oeta.
(c) Friar Oaxa.
(d) Friar Otera.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the metallurgy specialist?
2. Who did Aiapaec become to the Incas?
3. Who was running?
4. What was Maggie's first instinct when she heard someone coming?
5. What did Norman say in regards to his cameras?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)