|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drowned out the pursuit?
(a) The roar of the water beneath.
(b) The sounds of the jungle.
(c) The pounding of his heart.
(d) The presence of the large jungle cat.
2. What led to Ralph's opinion regarding homosexuals?
(a) He had been hit on too many times.
(b) None of these.
(c) He'd been molested as a child.
(d) His Southern Baptist upbringing.
3. Where was Philip likely to spend the rest of his days following logged dig time?
(a) Traveling the world.
(b) In Cuba.
(c) In Hawaii.
(d) In his deceased fathers seat at Harvard.
4. What did Joan and Henry uncover of significance in regards to the cross?
(a) There were engravings on the back of it.
(b) The cross was of two metals.
(d) The cross was made out of the amalgamate.
5. What is common in many cultures?
(b) The value of gold.
(c) The belief in gods.
(d) Booby traps.
6. What song was rendered for the benefit of Norman?
(a) The Twilight Zone theme.
(b) The Jaws theme.
(c) The Jeopardy theme.
(d) The X-Files theme.
7. What was happening to Maggie?
(a) She started convulsing in a seizure.
(b) She had taken a knife wound to the chest.
(c) She had hit her head.
(d) She had been hurt in the explosion.
8. What triggered the change in shape of the substance?
(b) Henry's thoughts.
(c) The freezing.
(d) The electromagnetism.
9. What did the Incas have a fascination with?
10. Who was chasing him?
(b) Inca hunters.
(c) The Spanish Inquisition.
11. What did the man look at?
(a) The mountain peak in front of him.
(b) The water beneath him.
(c) The bridges end.
(d) The sky.
12. What does the gold represent?
(a) The tears of the moon.
(b) The sweat of the sun.
(c) The God's harvest.
(d) All of these.
13. Where did all the mans hopes lay in?
(a) Going back to Europe.
(b) Facing the heathens that had captured him.
(c) Reaching the altar atop the next peak.
(d) Getting back to the Spanish groups.
14. What did the tributary likely feed?
(a) The Incani River.
(b) None of these.
(c) The Amazon River.
(d) The Urabamba River.
15. What will make Uncle Henry happy?
(a) All of these.
(b) That they were unlocking the mysteries of the Moche.
(c) That they were finding a way out.
(d) The fact that they are proving the pyramid was Moche.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must the Incas never take from the monk?
2. What was the Friar's warning?
3. What were caverns considered to be?
4. What was the second figure the substance changed into?
5. What did Norman say in regards to his cameras?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)