|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a great marker(s) for ancestry and race?
(a) All of these.
(b) The nasal bone.
(c) The zygomatic arch.
(d) The brow.
2. What caused the silver chains to fall from the ceiling?
(a) Juan stepped on a gold tile.
(b) Juan stepped on a silver tile.
(c) Miguel stepped on a silver tile.
(d) Miguel stepped on a gold tile.
3. At what temperature does the amalgam melt?
(a) One hundred degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) Seventy five degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) Ninety-eight degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) Three hundred, fifty degrees Fahrenheit.
4. What triggered the change in shape of the substance?
(a) The freezing.
(b) Henry's thoughts.
(d) The electromagnetism.
5. What deactivated the gears?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The lack of disturbing the gold strewn about.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The people following the path correctly.
6. What was Joan and Henry shot with?
(c) A nine millimeter.
(d) None of these.
7. Who did Aiapaec become to the Incas?
8. What was the second figure the substance changed into?
(a) A column.
(b) A roast turkey.
(c) A church.
(d) A pyramid.
9. What was on the mans lips?
(a) A Prayer.
(b) Thanks for salvation.
(d) The Lords Prayer.
10. Who was chasing him?
(b) The Spanish Inquisition.
(d) Inca hunters.
11. What was the new city called?
(a) The Cloud Ruins.
(b) The Sun Ruins.
(c) The Sky Ruins.
(d) The Sun Plaza.
12. What did the monk expect in his back?
(a) A sword.
(b) A spear.
(c) A knife.
(d) An arrow.
13. What dessert had Henry and Joan shared?
(a) Apple pie ala mode.
(b) Vanilla Creme Brulee.
(c) Vanilla ice cream.
(d) Raspberry cheesecake.
14. What did the man do to the part of the garment he had dropped?
(a) Threw it away.
(b) Kissed it.
(c) Wrapped his hands with it.
(d) Buried it.
15. What does the gold represent?
(a) The tears of the moon.
(b) The God's harvest.
(c) The sweat of the sun.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Philip likely to spend the rest of his days following logged dig time?
2. What did the group stumble upon?
3. Who had found the group in the tunnel?
4. What does Uca Pacha mean?
5. Why had the Spaniards struggled through the jungles?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)