|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the monk do?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Cut his throat.
(c) Killed his attackers.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What was on the mans lips?
(a) Thanks for salvation.
(b) The Lords Prayer.
(c) A Prayer.
3. What did Sam find for kindling?
(d) Linen wrappings from the mummies.
4. What kind of grass made up the bridge?
(a) Hemp grass.
(b) Ichu grass.
(c) None of these.
(d) Wheat grass.
5. What language was on the door that had been uncovered?
6. What, in English, did he Christen the two volcanoes?
(a) The Devil's Ears.
(b) The Devil's Hands.
(c) The Devil's Friends.
(d) The Devil's Eyes.
7. What substance appeared to have caused the mummy's head to explode?
(c) All of these.
8. Why had the monk come?
(a) To teach the people Spanish.
(b) To bring the Lord to the savages.
(c) To keep the Spanish honorable to God.
(d) To bring faith the America.
9. How was the central computer disabled?
(a) With a virus.
(b) With a sledgehammer.
(c) It was stolen.
(d) With a pickax.
10. What caused the silver chains to fall from the ceiling?
(a) Miguel stepped on a gold tile.
(b) Juan stepped on a silver tile.
(c) Juan stepped on a gold tile.
(d) Miguel stepped on a silver tile.
11. What deactivated the gears?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) The people following the path correctly.
(d) The lack of disturbing the gold strewn about.
12. What did the man look at?
(a) The sky.
(b) The bridges end.
(c) The mountain peak in front of him.
(d) The water beneath him.
13. What language did the man slip into?
14. What is common in many cultures?
(a) The value of gold.
(c) Booby traps.
(d) The belief in gods.
15. What did Joan and Henry uncover of significance in regards to the cross?
(a) The cross was made out of the amalgamate.
(c) There were engravings on the back of it.
(d) The cross was of two metals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sam to do with Philip?
2. Who does Norman compare Sam to?
3. What did the tributary likely feed?
4. What were caverns considered to be?
5. What was the state of Henry's room?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)