|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language was on the door that had been uncovered?
2. What kind of grass made up the bridge?
(a) None of these.
(b) Ichu grass.
(c) Hemp grass.
(d) Wheat grass.
3. What, in English, did he Christen the two volcanoes?
(a) The Devil's Ears.
(b) The Devil's Eyes.
(c) The Devil's Friends.
(d) The Devil's Hands.
4. What was Maggie's first instinct when she heard someone coming?
(a) To run.
(b) To confront the stranger.
(c) To stand and fight.
(d) To hide.
5. Where did all the mans hopes lay in?
(a) Going back to Europe.
(b) Getting back to the Spanish groups.
(c) Facing the heathens that had captured him.
(d) Reaching the altar atop the next peak.
6. What was happening to Maggie?
(a) She had taken a knife wound to the chest.
(b) She had been hurt in the explosion.
(c) She started convulsing in a seizure.
(d) She had hit her head.
7. What did the monk expect in his back?
(a) A sword.
(b) A knife.
(c) An arrow.
(d) A spear.
8. What did the monk do?
(a) Killed his attackers.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Cut his throat.
(d) Neither of these.
9. What had Denal brought that no one else had thought to bring?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) A walkie talkie.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) Both of these.
10. What did Joan suggest to Henry regarding their findings?
(a) That they discuss them over dinner.
(b) That they discuss them over breakfast.
(c) That they discuss them over lunch.
(d) That they head to Peru immediately.
11. How old was the man before he died?
12. What piece of advice stopped Sam for firing off a round?
(a) "Never fire a weapon if it has the potential to bring down the ceiling."
(b) "Never shoot until you know your target's intentions."
(c) "Never shoot what you can't see."
(d) "Never take aim in a subterranean dig site."
13. How far does the carbon dating on the ruins precede the Incas?
(a) Three hundred years.
(b) Two hundred years.
(c) Two hundred and fifty years.
(d) One hundred and fifty years.
14. What was Joan and Henry shot with?
(a) None of these.
(d) A nine millimeter.
15. Who or what were the Moche?
(a) A strong yet resilient liquid.
(b) A tribe that existed many centuries before the Incas.
(c) None of these.
(d) A kind of liquid metal similar in consistency to mercury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the gold represent?
2. What was the naval to the Incas?
3. What did Friar de Almagro's warning suggest?
4. What song was rendered for the benefit of Norman?
5. Who knew how to get through the tiles?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)