|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bands of hematite were on the door?
2. What did the tributary likely feed?
(a) The Incani River.
(b) The Urabamba River.
(c) None of these.
(d) The Amazon River.
3. Who is the metallurgy specialist?
(a) Dr. Kearney.
(b) Dr. Patrick.
(c) Dr. Kirkpatrick.
(d) Dr. Kirkson.
4. What did the predator wear?
(a) Chains of teeth.
(b) Chains of hair.
(c) Chains of bones.
(d) Chains of gold.
5. What song was rendered for the benefit of Norman?
(a) The Twilight Zone theme.
(b) The Jaws theme.
(c) The X-Files theme.
(d) The Jeopardy theme.
6. What was the first animal that the group realized shared the cave?
(b) Vampire bats.
(c) Albino tarantulas.
7. What language was on the door that had been uncovered?
8. What was the name of the new substance?
(a) The metavegamineral.
(b) Substance X.
(c) Substance Z.
(d) Substance M.
9. Where did all the mans hopes lay in?
(a) Going back to Europe.
(b) Getting back to the Spanish groups.
(c) Facing the heathens that had captured him.
(d) Reaching the altar atop the next peak.
10. What wasn't among the priest's effects?
(a) A piece of cork.
(b) A faded piece of parchment.
(c) A ceremonial dagger.
(d) A silver ring.
11. What cut the monk's cheek?
(a) None of these.
(b) The rope as it snapped back.
(c) The dagger when his hand snapped back.
(d) A spear in flight.
12. What was Maggie's first instinct when she heard someone coming?
(a) To stand and fight.
(b) To confront the stranger.
(c) To hide.
(d) To run.
13. What did the Incas have a fascination with?
14. What, in English, did he Christen the two volcanoes?
(a) The Devil's Eyes.
(b) The Devil's Hands.
(c) The Devil's Ears.
(d) The Devil's Friends.
15. Who had found the group in the tunnel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what were the Moche?
2. Who knew how to get through the tiles?
3. Who was running?
4. What language did the man slip into?
5. What did Joan and Henry uncover of significance in regards to the cross?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)