|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Sam been sitting when the car containing his parents had crashed?
(a) The seat behind the passenger.
(b) The backseat.
(c) The passenger seat.
(d) The seat behind the driver.
2. What was Joan and Henry shot with?
(c) A nine millimeter.
(d) None of these.
3. What, in English, did he Christen the two volcanoes?
(a) The Devil's Friends.
(b) The Devil's Eyes.
(c) The Devil's Ears.
(d) The Devil's Hands.
4. Who had found the group in the tunnel?
5. What was Maggie's first instinct when she heard someone coming?
(a) To stand and fight.
(b) To hide.
(c) To confront the stranger.
(d) To run.
6. Why had the monk come?
(a) To bring the Lord to the savages.
(b) To bring faith the America.
(c) To teach the people Spanish.
(d) To keep the Spanish honorable to God.
7. Who was chasing him?
(b) Inca hunters.
(c) The Spanish Inquisition.
8. What is common in many cultures?
(a) Booby traps.
(c) The value of gold.
(d) The belief in gods.
9. Who knew how to get through the tiles?
10. What was on the mans lips?
(a) The Lords Prayer.
(c) A Prayer.
(d) Thanks for salvation.
11. What was the Friar's warning?
(a) "The Serpent of Eden, may it never be disturbed".
(b) "On pain of death do not set foot here".
(c) "The Serpent of Eden dwells within".
(d) "The Devil in Eden, may it rest for eternity".
12. How much of the amalgamate filled the beaker?
(a) Four hundred milliliters.
(b) One liter.
(c) Five hundred milliliters.
(d) Seven hundred milliliters.
13. How old was the man before he died?
14. What kind of grass made up the bridge?
(a) Wheat grass.
(b) Ichu grass.
(c) Hemp grass.
(d) None of these.
15. Who or what were the Moche?
(a) A tribe that existed many centuries before the Incas.
(b) None of these.
(c) A strong yet resilient liquid.
(d) A kind of liquid metal similar in consistency to mercury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the predator wear?
2. What did the monk steal from his pursuers?
3. What song was rendered for the benefit of Norman?
4. What dessert had Henry and Joan shared?
5. What was the first animal that the group realized shared the cave?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)