|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the central computer disabled?
(a) With a pickax.
(b) With a virus.
(c) It was stolen.
(d) With a sledgehammer.
2. What dangled from the man's neck?
(a) A heartagram.
(b) A Catholic cross.
(c) A pentagram.
(d) A Dominican cross.
3. Who was running?
(a) Francisco del Amaragro.
(b) Francisco del Almagro.
(c) Francisco del Almargro.
(d) Francisco del Alagro.
4. What does the metal react with?
(c) All of these.
(d) X rays.
5. Who had blessed his raiment?
(a) Pope Artis.
(b) Pope Andres.
(c) Pope Clement.
(d) Pope Clarence.
6. What led to Ralph's opinion regarding homosexuals?
(a) His Southern Baptist upbringing.
(b) He'd been molested as a child.
(c) He had been hit on too many times.
(d) None of these.
7. What did Norman say in regards to his cameras?
(a) If Ralph loses them, Norman won't ever forgive him.
(b) If Ralph breaks them, Norman will break him.
(c) If Ralph loses them, Norman will let him drown.
(d) If Ralph loses them, Norman will hit on him.
8. What was the elixir?
(a) A tonic.
(b) A drug.
(c) A substance to make his blood thin.
9. What was on the mans lips?
(a) The Lords Prayer.
(b) Thanks for salvation.
(c) A Prayer.
10. Who is the metallurgy specialist?
(a) Dr. Kirkpatrick.
(b) Dr. Patrick.
(c) Dr. Kearney.
(d) Dr. Kirkson.
11. Who or what were the Moche?
(a) A tribe that existed many centuries before the Incas.
(b) A kind of liquid metal similar in consistency to mercury.
(c) A strong yet resilient liquid.
(d) None of these.
12. What did Joan suggest to Henry regarding their findings?
(a) That they discuss them over dinner.
(b) That they discuss them over lunch.
(c) That they discuss them over breakfast.
(d) That they head to Peru immediately.
13. What did the man do to the part of the garment he had dropped?
(a) Buried it.
(b) Wrapped his hands with it.
(c) Threw it away.
(d) Kissed it.
14. What drowned out the pursuit?
(a) The sounds of the jungle.
(b) The roar of the water beneath.
(c) The pounding of his heart.
(d) The presence of the large jungle cat.
15. What did Gil and Juan think was behind the door?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first animal that the group realized shared the cave?
2. What was Joan and Henry shot with?
3. What did it turn out, the friar was a part of?
4. What piece of advice stopped Sam for firing off a round?
5. What did Friar de Almagro's warning suggest?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)