Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will make Uncle Henry happy?
(a) All of these.
(b) That they were unlocking the mysteries of the Moche.
(c) That they were finding a way out.
(d) The fact that they are proving the pyramid was Moche.
2. What did Joan suggest to Henry regarding their findings?
(a) That they discuss them over breakfast.
(b) That they discuss them over lunch.
(c) That they discuss them over dinner.
(d) That they head to Peru immediately.
3. Who was running?
(a) Francisco del Alagro.
(b) Francisco del Almagro.
(c) Francisco del Amaragro.
(d) Francisco del Almargro.
4. Who opened the door?
(b) All of these.
5. What song was rendered for the benefit of Norman?
(a) The Jaws theme.
(b) The Twilight Zone theme.
(c) The Jeopardy theme.
(d) The X-Files theme.
6. What did the monk do?
(a) Killed his attackers.
(b) Cut his throat.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
7. What cut the monk's cheek?
(a) None of these.
(b) The dagger when his hand snapped back.
(c) The rope as it snapped back.
(d) A spear in flight.
8. What was the elixir?
(a) A substance to make his blood thin.
(c) A tonic.
(d) A drug.
9. What did Maggie notice about Sam?
(a) He had a portly physique.
(b) He had a great physique.
(c) He had a scar on his back.
(d) He had knobby knees.
10. What language was on the door that had been uncovered?
11. What deactivated the gears?
(a) The people following the path correctly.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The lack of disturbing the gold strewn about.
12. What was the bitter elixir called?
13. What did the Incas have a fascination with?
14. What did the man look at?
(a) The sky.
(b) The mountain peak in front of him.
(c) The bridges end.
(d) The water beneath him.
15. Where was Philip likely to spend the rest of his days following logged dig time?
(a) In Hawaii.
(b) In his deceased fathers seat at Harvard.
(c) In Cuba.
(d) Traveling the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a great marker(s) for ancestry and race?
2. Who was chasing him?
3. How much of the amalgamate filled the beaker?
4. Who or what were the Moche?
5. What was the new city called?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)