|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the man do to the part of the garment he had dropped?
(a) Buried it.
(b) Wrapped his hands with it.
(c) Kissed it.
(d) Threw it away.
2. What did Joan suggest to Henry regarding their findings?
(a) That they discuss them over breakfast.
(b) That they head to Peru immediately.
(c) That they discuss them over dinner.
(d) That they discuss them over lunch.
3. What was Joan and Henry shot with?
(b) A nine millimeter.
(c) None of these.
4. Who had found the group in the tunnel?
5. What betrayed Dale's movements?
(a) His bright colored shirt.
(b) Coins in his pocket.
(c) His expensive shoes.
(d) All of these.
6. At what temperature does the amalgam melt?
(a) One hundred degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) Ninety-eight degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) Three hundred, fifty degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) Seventy five degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Who does Norman compare Sam to?
8. Who or what were the Moche?
(a) A strong yet resilient liquid.
(b) A kind of liquid metal similar in consistency to mercury.
(c) A tribe that existed many centuries before the Incas.
(d) None of these.
9. What was the new city called?
(a) The Sky Ruins.
(b) The Sun Plaza.
(c) The Cloud Ruins.
(d) The Sun Ruins.
10. Who did Aiapaec become to the Incas?
11. What was Maggie's first instinct when she heard someone coming?
(a) To confront the stranger.
(b) To run.
(c) To stand and fight.
(d) To hide.
12. What will make Uncle Henry happy?
(a) That they were unlocking the mysteries of the Moche.
(b) The fact that they are proving the pyramid was Moche.
(c) That they were finding a way out.
(d) All of these.
13. How old was the man before he died?
14. What did the monk steal from his pursuers?
(a) An arrowhead.
(b) A silver dagger.
(c) A flint knife.
(d) A pair of scissors.
15. Why was Philip hoarse?
(a) He had been coming down with a cold.
(b) All of these.
(c) He had been yelling.
(d) He couldn't scream loud enough in the mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uca Pacha mean?
2. What did the monk do?
3. About how many feet of rock separate the dig team and air?
4. What triggered the change in shape of the substance?
5. Why had the Spaniards struggled through the jungles?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)