|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the predator wear?
(a) Chains of bones.
(b) Chains of teeth.
(c) Chains of hair.
(d) Chains of gold.
2. What did it turn out, the friar was a part of?
(a) The Pope's council.
(b) The Spanish Inquisition.
(c) The teachers of the Faith.
(d) All of these.
3. What did Norman say in regards to his cameras?
(a) If Ralph loses them, Norman will hit on him.
(b) If Ralph loses them, Norman will let him drown.
(c) If Ralph loses them, Norman won't ever forgive him.
(d) If Ralph breaks them, Norman will break him.
4. What language did the man slip into?
5. What kind of grass made up the bridge?
(a) Hemp grass.
(b) Wheat grass.
(c) None of these.
(d) Ichu grass.
6. What was the Friar's warning?
(a) "The Devil in Eden, may it rest for eternity".
(b) "On pain of death do not set foot here".
(c) "The Serpent of Eden, may it never be disturbed".
(d) "The Serpent of Eden dwells within".
7. What was the second figure the substance changed into?
(a) A column.
(b) A roast turkey.
(c) A church.
(d) A pyramid.
8. What was the new city called?
(a) The Cloud Ruins.
(b) The Sun Ruins.
(c) The Sky Ruins.
(d) The Sun Plaza.
9. What does the gold represent?
(a) All of these.
(b) The sweat of the sun.
(c) The tears of the moon.
(d) The God's harvest.
10. What, in English, did he Christen the two volcanoes?
(a) The Devil's Friends.
(b) The Devil's Eyes.
(c) The Devil's Hands.
(d) The Devil's Ears.
11. Who was the contact that Gil had sought to buy the chalice?
(a) Friar Otera.
(b) Friar Oeta.
(c) None of these.
(d) Friar Oaxa.
12. What did Maggie notice about Sam?
(a) He had a great physique.
(b) He had a scar on his back.
(c) He had knobby knees.
(d) He had a portly physique.
13. What must the Incas never take from the monk?
(a) His robes.
(b) The cross.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
14. What wasn't among the priest's effects?
(a) A faded piece of parchment.
(b) A piece of cork.
(c) A ceremonial dagger.
(d) A silver ring.
15. What had Denal brought that no one else had thought to bring?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A walkie talkie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sam find for kindling?
2. Why had the Spaniards struggled through the jungles?
3. What is Sam to do with Philip?
4. What did the group stumble upon?
5. What trapped the grad students?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)