|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the man do to the part of the garment he had dropped?
(a) Kissed it.
(b) Threw it away.
(c) Wrapped his hands with it.
(d) Buried it.
2. What was on the mans lips?
(a) The Lords Prayer.
(c) A Prayer.
(d) Thanks for salvation.
3. What will make Uncle Henry happy?
(a) That they were unlocking the mysteries of the Moche.
(b) That they were finding a way out.
(c) The fact that they are proving the pyramid was Moche.
(d) All of these.
4. What cut the monk's cheek?
(a) A spear in flight.
(b) None of these.
(c) The dagger when his hand snapped back.
(d) The rope as it snapped back.
5. What did Gil and Juan think was behind the door?
6. Who does Norman compare Sam to?
7. What dessert had Henry and Joan shared?
(a) Vanilla ice cream.
(b) Vanilla Creme Brulee.
(c) Apple pie ala mode.
(d) Raspberry cheesecake.
8. What did the tributary likely feed?
(a) None of these.
(b) The Amazon River.
(c) The Incani River.
(d) The Urabamba River.
9. What must the Incas never take from the monk?
(a) The cross.
(b) His robes.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
10. What did Joan want to take a look at in Henry's room?
(a) The faded parchment.
(b) The cross.
(c) The dagger.
(d) The coins.
11. What is Sam to do with Philip?
(a) None of these.
(b) Keep him out of the way.
(c) Let him open the door.
(d) Let him pretend to hold the reins of the dig.
12. What dangled from the man's neck?
(a) A Catholic cross.
(b) A heartagram.
(c) A Dominican cross.
(d) A pentagram.
13. At what temperature does the amalgam melt?
(a) Ninety-eight degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) One hundred degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) Seventy five degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) Three hundred, fifty degrees Fahrenheit.
14. What was the elixir?
(a) A tonic.
(c) A drug.
(d) A substance to make his blood thin.
15. What did the monk steal from his pursuers?
(a) An arrowhead.
(b) A flint knife.
(c) A silver dagger.
(d) A pair of scissors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the monk expect in his back?
2. Who had found the group in the tunnel?
3. What is the Sun Plaza?
4. What was the name of the new substance?
5. Who was the contact that Gil had sought to buy the chalice?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)