|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Aiapaec become to the Incas?
2. What did Joan suggest to Henry regarding their findings?
(a) That they head to Peru immediately.
(b) That they discuss them over lunch.
(c) That they discuss them over breakfast.
(d) That they discuss them over dinner.
3. Who was running?
(a) Francisco del Alagro.
(b) Francisco del Almagro.
(c) Francisco del Almargro.
(d) Francisco del Amaragro.
4. What did Maggie notice about Sam?
(a) He had a portly physique.
(b) He had knobby knees.
(c) He had a scar on his back.
(d) He had a great physique.
5. What does Uca Pacha mean?
(a) None of these.
(b) The lower world.
(c) The upper world.
(d) A unity of worlds.
6. Who or what were the Moche?
(a) None of these.
(b) A kind of liquid metal similar in consistency to mercury.
(c) A strong yet resilient liquid.
(d) A tribe that existed many centuries before the Incas.
7. What does the gold represent?
(a) The tears of the moon.
(b) The God's harvest.
(c) The sweat of the sun.
(d) All of these.
8. What did the man look at?
(a) The water beneath him.
(b) The mountain peak in front of him.
(c) The bridges end.
(d) The sky.
9. What language was on the door that had been uncovered?
10. What did the man do to the part of the garment he had dropped?
(a) Buried it.
(b) Kissed it.
(c) Threw it away.
(d) Wrapped his hands with it.
11. About how many feet of rock separate the dig team and air?
12. What will make Uncle Henry happy?
(a) All of these.
(b) That they were unlocking the mysteries of the Moche.
(c) The fact that they are proving the pyramid was Moche.
(d) That they were finding a way out.
13. How was the central computer disabled?
(a) With a virus.
(b) It was stolen.
(c) With a pickax.
(d) With a sledgehammer.
14. What did the monk steal from his pursuers?
(a) A flint knife.
(b) An arrowhead.
(c) A pair of scissors.
(d) A silver dagger.
15. Who is the metallurgy specialist?
(a) Dr. Kearney.
(b) Dr. Patrick.
(c) Dr. Kirkson.
(d) Dr. Kirkpatrick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the tributary likely feed?
2. What song was rendered for the benefit of Norman?
3. What was happening to Maggie?
4. What did Sam find for kindling?
5. What year opens up the Prologue?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)