Short Answer Questions Key
1. What year opens up the Prologue?
2. Who was running?
Francisco del Almagro.
3. Who was chasing him?
4. Who had blessed his raiment?
5. What did the man do to the part of the garment he had dropped?
6. What was the bitter elixir called?
7. What did the tributary likely feed?
The Urabamba River.
8. What was the elixir?
9. What language did the man slip into?
10. What kind of grass made up the bridge?
This section contains 4,245 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)