Short Answer Key
1. What year opens up the Prologue?
2. Who was running?
Francisco del Almagro.
3. Who was chasing him?
4. Who had blessed his raiment?
5. What did the man do to the part of the garment he had dropped?
6. What was the bitter elixir called?
7. What did the tributary likely feed?
The Urabamba River.
8. What was the elixir?
9. What language did the man slip into?
10. What kind of grass made up the bridge?
11. Where did all the mans hopes lay in?
Reaching the altar atop the next peak.
12. What drowned out the pursuit?
The roar of the water beneath.
13. What was on the mans lips?
The Lords Prayer.
14. What did the man look at?
The bridges end.
15. What did the predator wear?
This section contains 2,001 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)