|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does the carbon dating on the ruins precede the Incas?
(a) Three hundred years.
(b) Two hundred years.
(c) Two hundred and fifty years.
(d) One hundred and fifty years.
2. What did Joan want to take a look at in Henry's room?
(a) The coins.
(b) The dagger.
(c) The faded parchment.
(d) The cross.
3. Why was Philip hoarse?
(a) All of these.
(b) He couldn't scream loud enough in the mountains.
(c) He had been yelling.
(d) He had been coming down with a cold.
4. Who or what were the Moche?
(a) A tribe that existed many centuries before the Incas.
(b) A strong yet resilient liquid.
(c) A kind of liquid metal similar in consistency to mercury.
(d) None of these.
5. Who was the contact that Gil had sought to buy the chalice?
(a) None of these.
(b) Friar Otera.
(c) Friar Oaxa.
(d) Friar Oeta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the state of Henry's room?
2. What wasn't among the priest's effects?
3. What deactivated the gears?
4. What year opens up the Prologue?
5. What substance appeared to have caused the mummy's head to explode?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)