|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the rescued children come with Mary?
(a) All but a handful who are distrustful.
(c) About half.
(d) About a third.
2. Where in New Jersey does the McGill avoid?
(a) Atlantic City.
(c) Cape May.
3. What name does the McGill call Mary?
4. What does Nick call the McGill's associates?
5. What effect does being trapped in the barrel have on Nick?
(a) It makes him spiritually enlightened.
(b) It makes him strong and fearless.
(c) It makes him whiny and miserable.
(d) It makes him reckless and savage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the McGill want from Allie?
2. What does the McGill's crew use to tie the hands of his hostages?
3. How far away from his goal does Nick find himself, after the kids are done manipulating their ropes?
4. What does the McGill consult to find out how to do an unselfish act?
5. What does the old man forget to bring with him from the engine room?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lief act when Pinhead and the other associates find him after he and Nick run away?
2. How does Mikey escape the mob?
3. What does Allie do with her typed message?
4. What is the old man in the engine room thinking about, when Allie enters his thoughts?
5. What does Allie learn about fortune cookies?
6. What effect does seeing his picture have on the McGill?
7. What does Meadow say to Nick, once he's started the Twin Towers children on the way to the light?
8. What does Allie plan to do after she gets home?
9. What happens when the McGill calls out the Marauders?
10. Why does Choo-Choo Charlie like Penn Station?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)