|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number does the McGill write on Allie's blouse?
2. What name does the McGill call Mary?
3. How does the McGill feel when he sees Allie taking his cookies?
4. What does Allie use to overpower the jogger she possesses?
(b) Strength of will.
(c) Reason and argument.
(d) A kind of mental hypnosis.
5. Who does Mary leave in charge of the Twin Towers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vari go, while the others are leaving?
2. Who is the first person Nick helps go on to the light?
3. What did the McGill do to the Haunter's wraith-warriors?
4. How many occupants does the McGill find in the fourteen barrels?
5. What is the old man in the engine room doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the McGill look like?
2. How does Mikey escape the mob?
3. What is the old man in the engine room thinking about, when Allie enters his thoughts?
4. How does Mary respond when Nick tells her about the McGill and Allie's plan to defeat him?
5. What did the Twin Pier Marauders do to the McGill?
6. What caused the little girl at the end of the story to get lost on her way to the light?
7. What does Allie do with her typed message?
8. What does Allie do, to prove she has skinjacked the woman in the haunted house?
9. What effect does seeing his picture have on the McGill?
10. What happens when the McGill calls out the Marauders?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)