|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the garbage truck that runs over Allie?
(a) It overturns.
(b) Its engine overheats.
(c) It runs into a utility pole.
(d) Its tire blows out.
2. What happens when Vari asks Nick to remember his name?
(a) Nick remembers his first name immediately, but takes a second to remember his last name.
(b) Nick remembers his full name right away.
(c) Nick can't remember his name at all.
(d) Nick has to stop a second to remember his first name and can't remember his last name.
3. What colors were the two cars that collided in the car accident?
(a) Green and gray.
(b) Blue and silver.
(c) Black and white.
(d) Red and yellow.
4. In what book does Mary write, "Afterlight Greensouls are precious"?
(a) Oh, My Death.
(b) No Greensoul Left Behind.
(c) Death Be Not Dull.
(d) Afterlife: The First Months.
5. Why doesn't Nick want to sleep?
(a) He doesn't want to lose the extra time.
(b) He's afraid of forgetting things in his sleep.
(c) He doesn't like not dreaming.
(d) He's afraid of the McGill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Has the boy in the elevator ever met the Haunter?
2. What is Allie arguing with her father about before the car accident?
3. What does Allie discover that happens when people walk through her?
4. What does the factory smell of, when Nick first enters?
5. What do Afterlights most easily see when they step into a space with both a building in Everlost and a building in the real world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes the car accident?
2. What rooms do Allie, Nick, and Lief choose?
3. What do the boys who ambush Allie and Nick want?
4. How does Nick try to remember his name?
5. Why doesn't Nick confront Mary about what Allie has shown him about the children living in the World Trade Center?
6. Where does Mary go to be alone?
7. How does Mary respond to Greensouls?
8. What does Speedo bring to Mary?
9. What reason does Johnnie-O give for asking Allie's name?
10. What does Lief think about God?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)