|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick's mother believes happens to people after they die?
(a) They are reincarnated.
(b) She doesn't have a belief.
(c) They cease to exist.
(d) They go to either heaven or hell.
2. What are people who locate objects that have passed through to Everlost called?
3. What food does Vari announce that Mary has to distribute?
(a) French fries.
4. What food does Allie notice has a particularly nasty, jagged bite taken out of it?
(a) A roast duck.
(b) A turkey.
(c) A roast pig.
(d) A smoked fish.
5. What are Nick and Allie doing when Lief first sees them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allie call Johnnie-O to get him to help her?
2. What pattern does Allie fall into, after leaving Mary's domain?
3. What does Allie suggest Nick could bring back to Mary, if he comes with her?
4. Who is the first of the three children to step onto the marble plaza of the World Trade Center?
5. What does the factory smell of, when Nick first enters?
Short Essay Questions
1. What strikes the three children, as they approach New York City?
2. What does Allie do, when Mary refuses to help Nick and Lief?
3. What does Lief look like?
4. What is the first question Allie asks Mary when Mary comes to her room?
5. Why doesn't Johnnie-O want to cross the Washington Bridge?
6. Explain Nick's metaphor of the coin.
7. Where does Mary go to be alone?
8. What causes the chocolate to smear on Nick's face?
9. What does Lief do to Allie and Nick that gets them upset and makes Allie cry?
10. What happened when Mary went home after her death?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)