|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Allie arguing with her father about before the car accident?
(a) Her schoolwork.
(b) A sleepover.
(c) The radio.
(d) The weather.
2. What does Mary say, when Allie asks if there is a way out of Everlost?
(a) She doesn't know.
(c) Maybe, but if so, the knowledge of it is lost.
(d) Yes, but it is too dangerous.
3. Where does Allie punch Johnnie-O?
(a) In the arm.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the neck.
(d) In the face.
4. What reason does Mary give for not going to rescue Nick and Lief?
(a) She wants to punish Nick and Lief for betraying her.
(b) She doesn't want to endanger the other children.
(c) She doesn't care about Nick and Lief.
(d) She knows it's utterly useless.
5. What color is Nick's hair?
(a) Strawberry blonde.
6. What does Nick think of making, to help him and Allie travel outside the forest?
(a) A cart.
(b) A sled.
(d) A bicycle.
7. Who sees Lief, Nick, and Allie leave?
(a) Mary and Skully.
(b) Meadow and Mary.
(c) Vari and Skully.
(d) Meadow and Vari.
8. Why does Lief say the children are safe from the McGill in the forest?
(a) It is afraid of the forest.
(b) It can't get into the forest.
(c) It is allergic to the forest.
(d) It doesn't know about the forest.
9. What does Allie offer Lief that pulls his attention away from the Pac-Man game?
(a) Candy corn.
(b) Better games.
(c) A nickle.
(d) A kiss.
10. What was different about the forest in the real world?
(a) Trees were dead of blight.
(b) Trees were chopped down.
(c) Trees had autumn leaves.
(d) Trees were burned down.
11. Who leads Lief, Allie, and Nick to the observation deck?
12. What does the factory smell of, when Nick first enters?
(a) A mixture of perfumes.
(b) Baking bread and melting butter.
(c) Roast meat and garlic.
(d) Strange spices and vinegar.
13. What does Mary trade to Speedo?
14. At first, Allie thinks the chocolate on Nick's face is _____________.
(a) Dried blood.
15. How does Mary feel about being called Mary, Queen of Snots?
(a) She doesn't know about it.
(b) She laughs about it.
(c) She doesn't care about it.
(d) She detests it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what book does Mary write, "We are better than life"?
2. What does Mary's TV play?
3. Has the boy in the elevator ever met the Haunter?
4. What does Allie call Johnnie-O to get him to help her?
5. What does Johnnie-O avoid, as he goes down the streets of his town?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)