|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mary's brother's name?
2. What does the McGill consult to find out how to do an unselfish act?
(a) Mary's books.
(b) A fortune cookie.
(c) A religious tome.
(d) Tea leaves.
3. What do Mary's books look like?
(a) They are full-length, typed volumes.
(b) They are small, typed pamphlets.
(c) They are small, handwritten pamphlets.
(d) They are full-length, handwritten volumes.
4. How long do Allie and Nick sleep when they first arrive in Everlost?
(a) Three months.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Nine months.
5. How long does the Haunter want to keep Allie's friends?
(a) Three years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Afterlights most easily see when they step into a space with both a building in Everlost and a building in the real world?
2. What does Allie think of the McGill?
3. How does Allie feel about Mary, when they first meet?
4. What does Mary call the mysterious talents that can sometimes connect Afterlights to the living world?
5. What is Nick's reaction when Allie says they're leaving?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)