|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 through 26`.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Allie ask about all the things Mary won't talk about?
(a) The younger children.
(d) The older children.
2. How does the McGill feel about running across Allie?
3. When do Allie, Lief, and Nick decide to leave the World Trade Center?
(a) Early in the morning, in the fog.
(b) In the early evening, when kids are watching TV.
(c) On a hot afternoon, when kids are napping.
(d) Late at night, during a storm.
4. What effect does being trapped in the barrel have on Nick?
(a) It makes him reckless and savage.
(b) It makes him whiny and miserable.
(c) It makes him strong and fearless.
(d) It makes him spiritually enlightened.
5. What gets on the elevator with Allie on the ninety-eighth floor?
(a) A skeleton.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A big foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnnie-O avoid, as he goes down the streets of his town?
2. What do Mary's books look like?
3. How does Nick greet Mary when she first visits his room?
4. How far apart are the two ghost piers in Atlantic City?
5. What is the McGill and Allie's joint fortune about?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)