|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is eating in the food court?
(a) Older children.
(b) Younger children.
2. How is Miss Mary's private room decorated?
(a) With original World Trade Center office furniture.
(b) With mismatched funiture.
(c) With brightly colored play furniture.
(d) With cushy, soft, warm furniture.
3. What does Mary say, when Allie asks if there is a way out of Everlost?
(a) Maybe, but if so, the knowledge of it is lost.
(b) She doesn't know.
(c) Yes, but it is too dangerous.
4. How does Nick manage to cut his rope?
(a) He tears them strand by strand.
(b) A kid chews through them.
(c) He finds a kid with a boy-scout pocket knife.
(d) He finds a sharp rock in his pocket.
5. What does Allie write on her paper?
(a) A list.
(b) Her memories.
(c) A story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Piledriver take with him for his mission?
2. How many tries does it take Allie to type her message?
3. Who is the first of the three children to step onto the marble plaza of the World Trade Center?
4. What does the boy who's left the card game say when Nick dares him to go back?
5. What is step seven of Allie's plan for the McGill to learn skinjacking?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)