Chapters 1 through 3
1. What colors were the two cars that collided in the car accident?
(a) Blue and silver.
(b) Green and gray.
(c) Black and white.
(d) Red and yellow.
2. Where is Allie sitting in the Toyota?
(a) In the back center seat.
(b) In the front passenger seat.
(c) In the back left seat.
(d) In the back right seat.
3. What is Allie arguing with her father about before the car accident?
(a) The radio.
(b) Her schoolwork.
(c) The weather.
(d) A sleepover.
4. Which tire blows on the Mercedes?
(a) Rear left tire.
(b) Rear right tire.
(c) Front right tire.
(d) Front left tire.
5. What happens to both Allie and Nick in the car accident?
(a) They hit their heads on their doors.
(b) They are crushed under the car.
(c) They are smothered in their air bags.
(d) They fly through the windshield.
6. What does Allie grab onto, as she heads through a tunnel toward the light?
(a) Her father.
(b) Piece of wreckage.
(c) Tree branch.
This section contains 4,579 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)