|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Urgal tell Eragon when he lands in front of them?
(a) Their master wants the dragon
(b) Their master wants Brom
(c) Their master wishes to talk to Eragon
(d) They are lost
2. Who is the only person that Sloan seems to care for?
(a) His wife
(b) His daughter
(c) His coon dog
(d) His son
3. What does Eragon find on the ground that the Ra'zac left behind?
(a) A map
(b) Pouch of gold
(c) The rock he gave to his cousin Roran
(d) Flask with oil
4. What does Eragon feel while in the air with Saphira?
(a) Motion sickness
(b) A buzzing
(c) A faint head ache
(d) A sharp pain in the palm of his hand
5. What does Brom do while crossing the bridge on the way to Therinsford?
(a) Pushes a thief into the water
(b) Catches a fish
(c) Steals food
(d) Steals a man's money purse
6. What happens when Eragon tells Saphira of the men looking for her egg?
(a) She begins to weep softly
(b) She cowers in fear
(c) She closes herself off to Eragon
(d) She begins to say the word Murderer
7. Where does Eragon realize that Saphira has flown him?
(a) The place Eragon's mother came from
(b) To Brom's home
(c) A dragon's cavern
(d) The the place he first found her egg
8. What happens in "Awakening" that makes Eragon stop thinking of the dragon as an animal?
(a) He sees the dragon respond to him
(b) The dragon reads a book
(c) He hears his name from the dragon
(d) The dragon saves his life
9. Why does Saphira refuse to get Eragon when he calls her while he is talking to Brom?
(a) Saphira senses Shades
(b) Saphira is frightened of Brom
(c) Brom has already talked to her
(d) Saphira has closed her thoughts to Eragon
10. What does Saphira tell Eragon when he explains that he killed the Urgals?
(a) That Eragon has grown
(b) That she is proud of him
(c) That it is a shame she can't eat them
(d) That Eragon is becoming a true Dragon Rider
11. What does Brom say is the name of those that could do such things to the people in Yazuac?
(b) The Shades
12. What does Eragon use to touch the mysterious rock that has appeared where the blast occurred?
(a) His knife
(b) A tree limb
(c) His bow
(d) His foot
13. What does Sloan do when Eragon tells him he found the egg in the Spine?
(a) Doubles the price offered
(b) Breaks the egg
(c) Tell's Eragon to get out
(d) Spits on Eragon
14. What does Martin tell Brom and Eragon is the result in the city from the loss of ships at sea?
(a) Little food
(b) Marshal law
(c) High prices
(d) Town being deserted
15. Why does Eragon say he won't be able to help with the scrolls?
(a) Eragon has to go talk to Angela
(b) Eragon can't read
(c) Eragon has to be with Saphira
(d) Eragon has to practice his magic
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martin tell Brom the sailors are blaming the shipping attacks on?
2. What does Eragon decide will be his focus when he leaves his home of Palancar Valley?
3. What name does Eragon's dragon choose from the list he gives?
4. What does Katrina say she had hoped she could call Garrow one day?
5. What does Brom give Eragon a pebble for?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)