|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Eragon reaches Carvahall where does he go first?
(b) Pig Farmer
(c) To the Library
(d) Butcher's Shop
2. What does Brom say is the name of those that could do such things to the people in Yazuac?
(b) The Shades
3. What does the Urgal tell Eragon when he lands in front of them?
(a) Their master wishes to talk to Eragon
(b) They are lost
(c) Their master wants the dragon
(d) Their master wants Brom
4. What does Eragon hear coming from the rock that surprises him?
(c) A squeak
(d) His name
5. Who does Eragon say he heard about the dragon's scales from?
(a) His mother
(b) A trader
(c) His uncle
(d) A traveling soldier
6. What is the song about that Brom sings to Eragon on the way to Teirm?
(a) The elf love of the sea
(b) Dragons and the sea
(c) An elven warrior
(d) A mother lossing her son to the sea
7. What does Jeod tell the guards when they are seen outside the records room in the castle?
(a) They saw a cat
(b) They were returning a document
(c) They have permission to look over the records
(d) They got lost
8. Who is the only person that Sloan seems to care for?
(a) His son
(b) His coon dog
(c) His daughter
(d) His wife
9. What does Saphira tell Eragon when he explains that he killed the Urgals?
(a) That Eragon is becoming a true Dragon Rider
(b) That she is proud of him
(c) That Eragon has grown
(d) That it is a shame she can't eat them
10. What is odd about Garrow's wounds?
(a) They are growing
(b) They won't heal
(c) They have symbols in them
(d) They are hot to the touch
11. What was the elf's name that found the dragon egg and stopped the war?
12. What does Brom do while crossing the bridge on the way to Therinsford?
(a) Steals a man's money purse
(b) Catches a fish
(c) Pushes a thief into the water
(d) Steals food
13. What explanation does Brom give Eragon as to why he wants to travel with him?
(a) To give Eragon long hidden secrets
(b) To help them
(c) To be near Saphira
(d) To gather the story
14. What does Brom tell Eragon is very dangerous and would kill any Rider if they attempted it?
(a) Mind Control
(b) Taking on a whole Urgal army
(c) Trying to kill a dragon
(d) Bringing the dead back to life
15. What does the Shade do with the female Elf?
(a) Ties her up on his horse
(b) Puts her into a trance
(c) Kills her
(d) Feeds her a potion to make her sleep
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brom hand Eragon when they make camp and tell him to defend himself with?
2. What does Horst tell Eragon they found that troubled the men?
3. What does Brom tell Eragon to start mind reading on first because they are more interesting?
4. What does Jeod claim that they need in the castle for when they are attempting to find the records they need?
5. What does Eragon shot with his bow when they first enter the city of Eragon?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)